Dexer stats (by request)

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Belgarion
FISSURE OF WOE

Dexer stats (by request)

Post by Belgarion »

This is some general info on what you want on your generic dexer suit (to the best of my memory)

First off, the underlying tone of every dexer suit is to grab as much of the primary stats as you can.
Ideally you want to max HP, max dex, and still have a sizeable pool of mana to work with. (Im thinking 60ish atleast)
This is a tall order, so you may include potions on this.

HCI - No way around it. You need it, and you need quite a bit of it. I`d say you need 40ish of this badboy, but in some cases you can run a bit less.

LMC - Almost equally important. Them specials need casting.

MR - Good stat to have, but you leave it out before you leave out LMC and HCI.

DI - I always viewed DI as a bit of a bonus stat more than anything else. The main reason for this is the cap that was placed on Armor Ignore damage. If this cap is not in effect on this server, then DI might be more important.

EP - This one is a bit iffy. If you have a lot of it, and if you utilize it, it is real strong. If you dont have much of it, or have a tendency of not abusing pots to the best of your ability its not really worth that much.

Resist - The same as your standard mage requirements. Atleast 60 each, or 70 each + 85 fire if you are a douche.

Weapons

A very important question here is: How does mana/health leech work on this server? (Infact, you should probably post the formula for it (not the code) so I can see)

If leeches are powerful, Mana Leech goes real high on the prio list, if not, its not really that interesting.

Hit Spell - Fireball and Marrow very strong, since you get a delayhit against mages for interrupts.
Fireball and Marrow to be avoided on weapons you carry for their paralyze special.

HLD - Again, very strong stat. Really want this one.

SSI - You want to try and hit that max swingspeed as much as you can. Take into calculation the base speed of the weapon and your current stamina (Or like me, stamina when cursed). So basically, real important on slow base speed weps, worthless on fast base speed weps.

DI - Again, bonus stat.

In special templates the balance might shift. If you are going to utilize chivalry/necro to any extent, you need your FCR and/or FC to be in place.
If you are going alchmy or somesuch, you need max EP.

Have I forgotten anything? Gotten something wrong?
I-Cers about my joining I-C:
Clx: "risk", "what? dont", "I`ll object"
Future: "fucked up"
Villa: "dirty and unclean"
senj: "guildhopper"

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Re: Dexer stats (by request)

Post by Calix »

Legend. Makes more sense to me now. I will def. cap AI @ 45. Not sure how yet though.