Spellbook crafting

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Spellbook crafting

Post by Calix »

Do we want this in?

If we do it would need to be of much more limited scale than on OSI - it would completely upset the balance of a P25 shard to allow that amount/intensity of mods.

Night
fIlThY cUnT

Re: Spellbook crafting

Post by Night »

I've always thought you should be able to have a spellbook that had the Mage Weapon property !

Yes to craftable spellbooks for me, anything that allows people to have fun creating the right suit for occasions is good .. also you need spellbooks with slayer properties and it's the only way to get them.

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

I always wanted a spellbook with the same properties as shields could get, for my puremage this was really just sc0, DCI.. So I could use a spellbook rather than a shield (which I always thought looked ridiculous on a magical wizard) without missing out on the DCI/resists.
Down with Scotland

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Wrestle mages need love too
No to U

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

DCI on a spellbook.... Lol.

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

What's wrong with that? It's no more ridiculous than any other stat you can get on them, they came on shields anyway and everyone used them.

I know I'd rather use a spellbook than a shield if the stats were the same on both! I'm not suggesting that both could be used at the same time of course...
Down with Scotland