Find the whole issue of RMC Ninjas rather amusing + TC info

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Theristis wrote:Well he was best dueler on DF , his name was Vampirehunter D didn't know much about him cuz i joined the time he was quiting...

I don't think he played europa tho... cuz it was like before factions :-)
Ah right okay, I was never a massive fan on the dueling scene, so I'm never 100% sure, who was big and who wasnt :)

I think I'm perhaps thinking of Vampire Lord from Europa from Ancient Oak tournies.

Nixon
No to U

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

Team Cow doesnt deserve to go by that guild tag, as its been taken by eh single most powerful online organisation EVER CREATED

the cabal (ex UO)
http://www.thecabal.net/

amber

Post by amber »

ninjas are gayer than me :(

StoDy

Post by StoDy »

Team Cow doesnt deserve to go by that guild tag, as its been taken by eh single most powerful online organisation EVER CREATED

the cabal (ex UO)
http://www.thecabal.net/
We didn't take it from your guild, your guild is unknown to anyone in Europe. I am sure you 'rocked' and 'were prolly the best pks/pvpers/notos/theives in UO ever' but we really did not go out of our way to find out this information about a guild that no doubt hosts chars with names such as GanGsTa or DoGG.

Also, if you compare the impact that The Cable had on Drachenfels in comparison to Team Cow then you would have to go with Team Cow. I am sure if Team Cow were to go to Yamato or whatever shard Teh Kable plays on we would do the same.

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

actually go check up on some LS history (dont worry i dont expect you to know) and you'd find that The Cabal left a bigger legacy than your guild ever has (in the months of playing drachs i havnt heard of em, no pvper on LS doesnt know of The Cabal)

moreover the cabal would slaughter your guild if it was still a guild

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

What the fuck is the point in comparing a guild from two different shards?

I honestly struggle to believe some of the shit you come out with Hanz, I've still yet to see one display of skill from any Bop member.

Nixon
No to U

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Well even on europa we had heard of team cow.
And im sure all on drach knew the name to.
Also, ever heard of blitzkreig? that was team cow.
the TC you talk about..never heard of them.

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

yeah they've been gone for quite a while also

yeah i know a lot of Bop arnt very good and we never really get ourselves organised because we're all on at different times, so we tend not to go big game hunting most of the time, take a read of my post about it somewhere on the front page if you wanna know the situation in more detail

The Cabal was a very good guild, they went down in LS history, but i posted those posts for the reaction as that StoDy guy had a 'bigger better' complex

what i will say is some of you guys who are big on field tactics etc should macro up a char on one of the top american shards (LS, chessy or GL), join a guild and do some fighting there, it seems like a lot of work but its FASINATING learning the techniques of a differnent shard and working them into your own techniques etc, i know thats what its been like since i've been on drachs, i cant say what shard is 'better' pvp wise because i've not seen both guilds in an even fight (though in my honest oppinion ReV or UOF (2 top ls guilds atm) could take this shard in the palm of their hands, the fighting style of LS is just so bruteforce and power based with the large scale tactics used that the smaller scale tactical fighters here couldnt compete - my oppinion remember)
Last edited by Hanz Lorenzen on Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

the only one with bigger better complex is you HANZ. Your always on about blahblah he SUCK. JUST GOTO LS AND SEE THAT [ INSERT NAME HERE ] HE WOULD ROX YOUR SOX ALLDAYS NPKTHX!!111one
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Blitzkrieg was builded from Team Cow Members. It was hosted by Dorijan Grey. All TC was creators of that idea after AoS came and most all quited.

I am sure u haven't seen anything about TC cuz simply they stopped after pub16.

But EVERYONE on DF who ever u ask, knows about TC and what is their legacy on DF.

Really Hanz what u compared was totally irrelevant
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

i know i do that and half the time i know i look like an ass to you people, i dont really care what other people think though i post to express my oppinion not to suck up to people

and if you went onto the LS boards your posts would look very similer, its the loyalty of playing said shard for x years kicking in

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

tbh not read all the posts but yes TC is old school like the cashies are, but yes have got shitter over time, altho i do have respect for them i also notice that their pvp has got item based, and recruited sum right old donkeys, hows it going ther?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

all pvp is item based now

Buster
DAS DRAGONLODE

Post by Buster »

@ Hanz - Many of I-C have played other shards before/during and after I-C times, so i think we know all about LS/GL etc. Only thing i`ve even seen any of these US Super guilds so better than anyone on EU/DF is GANK, though Ai on EU used to do it pretty well. Maybe you should learn from them.

I know for a fact that I-C could form one of, if not the, biggest ganks ever seen on a euro server if we chose to start mass recruiting. And with a little bit of skill we could easily be just as good at the mighty US styleee Gank, infact better due to our already decent team play and good solo players.
[img]http://www.light875.plus.com/buster.jpg[/img]

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

difference is this:

drachs: small very well organised teamplay relying on individuals performance

US: large scale group fighting, 'field fighting' is quite a literal term and they are used in excess, though the fights are large, they are VERY well organised

both methods are skillfun and require practise, the drachs method requires more personal skill, the US method requires more group coordination (harder with a big group), its just just im pretty sure the yanks method would work better if you and them were pitted against each other

and ive seen AI fight and fought against them, they are 90% wand abusers and archery bug abusers

infact i have a 4x gm char that i sometimes play on europa that i joined the first guild on the uo.com guilds list there on so i could get into fighting strait away, i ended up in G*D :?
though i made some nice goldpieces from their fightnight :)