what a joke harro

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

lol BIER were gonna help us, then one of em stood to close to my area wep so we were forced to kill them to

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

))= does it even matter what I say ? noone is responding to my real points, just picks off one thing they think is wrong and comment on it

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Barbie wrote:We did not do harrower for items..
We got paid 1million for the guild to do it (one freaking million)
Cry me a river k?

And if we decided to go alone and try kill them (Freedom, Wofl and me) how funny would it be..

Three guys with fuckloads of dragons in our asses and EVERYONE as enemies.. :/

But sure next time We will go attack everyone, and not ally a few like I-C did too... The fact of allying is gay tbh, and we will NOT do it again =)
Listen to what I'm saying Barbie.
What have we got to cry about? in every post you seem to imply that we are moaning, whinning or crying. Why would we do that after kicking your ass when supremely outnumbered?
That just makes no sense at all. It's like a defense mechanism, when someone else says something you know to be true, they must be crying.

But you seem to see my point, if the 3 of you had attacked them, you would have had some fun fights, whatever happened to the Barbie, Wofl and Freedom I knew on Europa?
The ones who wouldn't ally for shit and would rather fight 2v100 than be associated with trammelian PvMers.

I agree, allying is for newbies who want to play in Fel without having to run the risk of needing to fight people.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

tbh it's cos we i-c consider drach to be their homeshard, we dont play it because we can do spawns here np or any shit, we enjoy it here. We have 0 respekt for the people like you , omg and pvp who just come here purely to make money, and dont care what you do to the shard pvp wise.

Barbie

Post by Barbie »

Zole, you have been here for a long time, so you know the people (lamers and not), WE DONT !
We saw the oportunity to make a harrower with a guild, so we did it.
If they are Americans or not, I dunno shit about it, I just know that we did a harrower and it was fun.
period.
I am a true Godess !!

Logan

Post by Logan »

WE ARE BEST YES

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

tbh it's cos we i-c consider drach to be their homeshard, we dont play it because we can do spawns here np or any shit, we enjoy it here. We have 0 respekt for the people like you , omg and pvp who just come here purely to make money, and dont care what you do to the shard pvp wise.
Zoles getting emotional *Group Hug*
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Noxin wrote:
Barbie wrote:We did not do harrower for items..
We got paid 1million for the guild to do it (one freaking million)
Cry me a river k?

And if we decided to go alone and try kill them (Freedom, Wofl and me) how funny would it be..

Three guys with fuckloads of dragons in our asses and EVERYONE as enemies.. :/

But sure next time We will go attack everyone, and not ally a few like I-C did too... The fact of allying is gay tbh, and we will NOT do it again =)
Listen to what I'm saying Barbie.
What have we got to cry about? in every post you seem to imply that we are moaning, whinning or crying. Why would we do that after kicking your ass when supremely outnumbered?
That just makes no sense at all. It's like a defense mechanism, when someone else says something you know to be true, they must be crying.

But you seem to see my point, if the 3 of you had attacked them, you would have had some fun fights, whatever happened to the Barbie, Wofl and Freedom I knew on Europa?
The ones who wouldn't ally for shit and would rather fight 2v100 than be associated with trammelian PvMers.

I agree, allying is for newbies who want to play in Fel without having to run the risk of needing to fight people.

Yeah I get your point, but this was purely just for experience and fun, we wont do it again. We could do it many more times with them but I dont enjoy allying with them at all, I only enjoyed the pvp part. And it wasnt easy decision. We knew we would look like shit if we do it, but it was our decision and we have imo. "good" point for doing it so dont consider us as the bad guys here...

Voilehg - Pvp:ing since -95

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Logan wrote:WE ARE BEST YES
we

Alderis
Lana's Gimp

Post by Alderis »

I dont see what the problem is tbh. Both sides got fights, Ha7e have said they wouldnt wanna ally with that lot again after seeing how truly dire they are, I'd feel back backstabbing that bunch of american noobs myself. Honestly it motivates me to actualy get back into game and sort out my (fucking dire) spell timing and pvp again knowing theres even a few out there that can group fight aka Ha7e.

How many of you moved over just three?
<3

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Its Ha7e cause Hate is taken and Hat3 is taken too :( :( If anyone knows GM of Hate gimme his ICQ =)

me, alanna (ex Duririn/Woflborg, the tamer pk =) ), barbie(nadir), marko(logan), ode(khulmad/snark/rodeo star (transfered Rodeo Star (dexer)))

Alderis
Lana's Gimp

Post by Alderis »

Voilehg wrote:Its Ha7e cause Hate is taken and Hat3 is taken too :( :( If anyone knows GM of Hate gimme his ICQ =)

me, alanna (ex Duririn/Woflborg, the tamer pk =) ), barbie(nadir), marko(logan), ode(khulmad/snark/rodeo star (transfered Rodeo Star (dexer)))
Ahh I remember most of those, didnt know Wofl was playing again is he still crazy? ^^ Nice sized group there.

No idea about Hate or Hat3 =/
<3

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Yes hes crazy lol

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I sell you tag
No to U

zole