OMG, PVP and a few wondering reds...

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I pinged 93ms on Legends.
Was still kirring MI6 / DOC / OMG or whatever they called themselves back then npnpnp.
Signatures broken since 2009...

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

seriously, i bet you get hit by parked cars all the time.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Who ? Me ? :(
It's not my fault the ground shakes with fear everytime I walk, thus hurling me into the side of the vehicles.

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

lols

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I dont think its fears, I think its all those pies you ate
No to U

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

mmm pies

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

How did the cake taste Fumin. Thats my burning question.
nice, sponge mmmmm
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Chew

Post by Chew »

Hades wrote:... Nearly all of our guild recently made characters here and we ping 100+. What do you ping? 25? :] You ally with us then you talk shit , make up your minds ...
Excuses !

I played on L.S. for 1.5 years and although pinging around 100, I never had any problems when it comes to group fights.

On a 1 vs 1 situation it sometimes could have happen that I didnt see the short timed spells fast enough - but in a group fight it is just a poor excuse.

Cheers
Chew

Phule

Post by Phule »

Hades wrote:Nearly all of our guild recently made characters here and we ping 100+. What do you ping? 25? :]
Ping affects some things in the game, in PvP, but not everything. I hate playing a pvp dexer on this shard because of my lag (on a good day, 150, bad day 190-200, average, 160ish). I play here because I like it, and I can tolerate the lag I have. It's my choice to play here, I know. But playing a dexer is hard. I can't keep up with people, and when I think i'm next to them, i'm never hitting them for some reason, and it's usually becaues they're 1-2 tiles ahead of where they appear to be on my screen. PvM with a dexer is just fine for me...most monsters don't run around and off-screen spells. Playing a mage is fine for the most part, except with the timing of some small spells, but in group settings, when most of your spells aren't small, then it's not so much an issue unless all somoene is doing is running...cuz I can't keep up. :( Then again, some people with super low ping seem to cast lightning faster than I can heal, and cast ebolt faster than I can g-heal. That's just sad sometimes. :(

What does all of this have to do with newly created characters? Don't start talking shit if you know your guild is mostly newly created charactes. Just do spawns and get characters built up, then start talking shit.
Hades wrote:You ally with us then you talk shit , make up your minds. Im assuming you guys are from somewhere in Europe which raises the question of why you are on every night. Get a job.
The alliance PVP! and I-C had was for one night while you guys decided to take our harrower from us, and if I-C hadn't stepped in, you never would have been able to do it. I-C could have taken the harrower from us, however long it might have taken, but they would have never been able to kill it with only 4 reds...which is where they realized they needed your help for a night. If it was somet other guild, instead of PVP! and S|A, I'm sure they would have been just as happy to ally with that guild.

I-C always talks about people. They talked bad about EEV and fought with them, but then allied with them when they broke off the previous alliance they had. It's just like real life.

Here's a breif history lesson: In the 70s the United States and iraq were allied. In fact, we were responsible for putting the president of IRaq on house arrest and then making him disappear, and then we put the then vice president, Saddam, in power as the only leader. Then, a decade later, we (America) sold weapons to Iran illegaly to pay for an illegal war in Nicaragua, and we had an alliance with Iraq...and sold them weapons. Well, Iraq and Iran have been enemies for a very long time, and they used the weapons we sold both sides to fight each other. Saddam found out, and got pissed off... and that's where we are today, more or less.

You see... Alliances are made and broken based on current events and needs. Do you ever talk shit about S|A? I know I do. But then again, i'm not allied with them. ;) Without 6 necros surrouding you and casting wither, they're nothing.

And what the hell does one's job status have to do with anything? I don't know where these I-C guys are from, but my guess is some are Americans, and some are from Ireland/Scottland/Wales and the UK. Some might be from other european countries, but the ones I mentioned are only 5 hours ahead of EST. If you try to pull a harrowr off at 12 midnight, and aren't done by 2 am, it's morning for these guys, and if they have time to play before going to school or work, what the hell is the problem with that?

Sounds like you just like introducing red herring arguments to try to direct attention away from yourself/your guild.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

no americans here thx~

mainly england although quite a few from other euopeen lands~

oh and with 17 ping i get the same thing with a dexer
and also notice people with faster spells

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I-C always talks about people. They talked bad about EEV and fought with them, but then allied with them when they broke off the previous alliance they had. It's just like real life.
I'm sure this is not correct.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

it was

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I can only presume he's talking about Legends, and he typed 'I-C' instead of 'PxP'

Phule

Post by Phule »

Calix wrote:I can only presume he's talking about Legends, and he typed 'I-C' instead of 'PxP'
Weren't you guys on Europa, fighting the PvM guild EEV while allied with some other guild, and then allied with them later, either on Europa or DracH? Perhaps I am not correctly remembering the history that used to be on the infernal-covenant.com front page.

Ukyo72

Post by Ukyo72 »

PxP = I-C *New Fact Didnt Know* Wow you were trash on Legends if you were PxP no wonder you x-fered to a shard you are closer too; now I just cant keep up but then again im from the States and ping around 90 as I believe....

*Checks again*

Currently 110 but then again with a uber computer and 3MB connection what do you expect? Gee I remember what is was like to almost feel like speed hacking on Legends; now those were the days; next of all OMG was not OMG on Legends...

Some of them were with the group IRS with Russ as the uber leet PvPer of Americans. Many were decent PvPer's but Russ was a puss and went back to LS where he started the guild *S*; this guild is a current ZERG guild. Other than that; the jamaicans and a few others were the ONLY ones to x-fer over from Legends to DF to reunite with an old friend of theirs. But that is the majority of OMG; OMG is a bunch of Players trying to have FUN which many on these boards have how could we say... FORGOTTEN!! :shock: The sounds of everything that PVP! I-C; EVE and More seem like they came to only make money... wow and they still run from a 1v1 situation but they also seem to "own" some of the Guilds.

I may just be flopping my tongue around on this one but I think that without I-C's help when OMG had done their Harrowers they would not have even gotten past the First RED defense *Being an OMG Red at the Time* but with I-C they managed to take it; then lose it WITH PVP! and I-C and S|A back to OMG where they then again took it back; when OMG almost raided the harrower completely the harry had been completed. O Well :D You call OMG trash; way we look at it is a compliment while we clean up the other trash around this shard during the Night hours; I-C is cleaning the trash during the day! Kudos to you I-C who lost their Harry to a OMG RED Stealther Ninja; I got 2 25's and a 20 and a 10. But then again that was about a month or so ago and I just recently returned to the game! hurray! :twisted: