Congrats PVP!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

speeder xp = ctrl alt delete, prirotiy, set client to highest priorty.

ps. the best i-c are playing wow. thats me.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

To be fair on OMG, they are a lot more dangerous recently. Can't fight them 2v10 and win anymore.

Bud, I don't think we fought you guys even numbers on Legends. You guys were fucking MASSIVE on that shard, and yeah, you did overrun us a few times, with 4x our numbers. Best fight I remember from that shard was Mi6/EEV v PxP/H20 in Deceit. You took harrower from newb mi6 defense, we took it back. Was a damn nice fight.

I only remember us losing even numbers once on that shard, and that was to H20, who we then beat even numbers about 10 times in a row afterwards. The speed makes no difference, we never used it as an excuse there(we pinged 90-120ms, which is fine for group pvp), you shouldn't here unless you're pinging 150ms+, which none of you are becouse you're from the East Coast.

fyi Reason I didn't res you when you asked the othernight is all the shittalk from others in your guild, guilt by association, etc.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Oh and Fizban isn't exactly a joke, he's best pvper in OMG by far from what i've seen.

Bud

Post by Bud »

We might have the numbers, but we have some of the best pvper in our guild specially when we ally with h20. Some of the h20 pvper will be coming tomorrow i think. but we had good times there.

Sorry you guys had to leave legend cause our truce didnt worked out and we started crashing and killing ya guys :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/Budpvp/BUDNEWMARCH.jpg[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Yeah, that 'truce' lasted one night..

We were on Legends for a month, that truce was on our 2nd day on the shard. We went there to do what you guys are here to do, and what you were on Legends to do. Do harrowers easy, make money.

Only difference is we're PvPers and after we'd made some money moved back to a shard to PvP on, whereas you lot have been playing on shards that are either unpopuated, or where all the players are in bed when you log on for a year now^^

Bud

Post by Bud »

Its the same thing, when you guys were in legend, most of us american were in bed :)

We are a pvper guild, but we pvp in our shard and make money in yours :) Most us play atlantic during the day time, which is the most populated shard in the whole game.

I think truce lasted more than one night, more like almost a week. We were allied with h20 and there was conflict between you two guilds. So we had to side with our alliance.

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Bud I dont know what is more pathetic... your PvP skills or your forum capabilities; ya know I'm not one to trash talk anymore because I know If I kill 1 PVP! 7 more will come and gank me... :roll:

Fizban owns you in game and IRL; "We play on atlantic during the day" that is why you and various blues raided an OMG Oaks? Although We didnt mind dropping bud a bunch of times everytime he came into our UOAM to see where we were... we fixed that problem and Goemon will not be able to give you that information again. Now all we see is PVP! appearing at our GH to see how many people are currently on. This induces running around it looking at all the walls checking our #'s; normally 7 or 8 on currently a night.

WOW... Bud you think your shit doesn't stink? :shock: You have probably the worst smelling shit on this shard; you think you own but all you do is DP then when a second spell goes off its "RUN FOR THE HIGH HILLS YO!!" You heal up and Come back for another DP hit. Tried just going flat out dexxer without DP? I heard from a # of DnX that you find yourself as the best in the guild... We all know that the majority of PVP! has no talent except in their #'s... Even I-C Owns you 2 of their members to your 10 members.

Blah blah blah... I dont care what you state after this cause I know its all trash talk that you cant back up. :twisted:

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

For the short time I was on Legends(less than the rest of these guys, I beat the so called 'best' pvpers in h20 and pxp on my 100+ ping conn even though those cheating knobs had to speedhack. Worst being PeCo. I highly doubt PxP could have touched anyone other than EEV's PvMers - and I'm not the best in I-C.

I highly doubt I-C would have allied with anyone seriously, given the fact theres only been one ally since the guild started and thats only because some members were in both guilds at the time.

It's not ego, but like both guilds have done, you both have asked me for alliances several times and both your guilds members have asked and been rejected to join us. Guild loyalty is so strong.
No to U

Jeff Spicoli

g

Post by Jeff Spicoli »

har har peco is such a speedhaxxor !!!

Bud

Post by Bud »

papajamican you guys are just trash, so why bother even talking like you are a pvper. Remember last week you guys try to do oaks with hmm like 20 peeps, and couldnt get it done because i crash you guys with like 4 or 5 members(2 tamers, one blue necro and one red, they died easily but you had a ruff time with me and after like an hour you guys give up on the oak) I know you guys probably going to deny that shit, so lets me just post some screenshot so ya can stfu :)

Calix, i dont know who you are, but if you think you can beat me in my shard, i will pay ya whatever you want :)(mage duel only, no nox and no pots. regular dueling rolls) I have character in atlantic and in legend. I doubt you beat any of the PvP or h20 good pvper. I would really like to know the name, who you claim that you beat :)

LOL @ Papa jamaican. 1 vs 3 and he still die like a bitch

After they got their ass kicked over and over again, they just left as you can see in the last screen shot. As you can see, how much they blow by screenshots.

Also today jason icq me and told me oaks is going on in drancfel. so i logged on and called 3 or 4 members, and we got the skull :) OMG had like what 8 or 9 blues there and couldnt get the skull. Shame on them.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Calix doesn't need to backup shit, he knows he's not the best, difference is, theres people in I-C that'll backup there talk. I think we've already dueled Bud, and we know the outcome.... 3-0 was it? :)

ps Im a shit dueler in comparison to my field pvp imo :P
No to U

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

p.s your raiding Oaks on a blue, presumbly positve karma, OMG are on reds and have their spawn on their ass. Not much credit to you - and your a nox dexer - skills:(
No to U

Bud

Post by Bud »

I know that and i use the spawn for my advantage, but you telling me 10 or more of their reds cant kill one guy ??? and one guy stopped their 20 man oaks ??? Think about it before you speak :)

You dueled my mage here, where i get packet loss and casting is slow as fuck, try american shard :)

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Bud wrote: You dueled my mage here, where i get packet loss and casting is slow as fuck, try american shard :)
Do you even know what conn is like? No, its worse than yours :) Please stop using this retarded excuse. When I was on Legends it was no different than being on DF for me. Its easy to tell who's suffering from conn problems and who's not, by what they are casting to disturb etc

Dueling proves shit, Field fighting is where real pvp comes into play, not who can cast the quickest harms anyway.
No to U

Bud

Post by Bud »

So you telling me good connection and ping aint got shit to do with PvP ??? and it doesnt make you better or worse according to your ping ???