We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

you need those shades with the l33t0 ne0n there is now. its ugly even for me
No to U

Angus

Post by Angus »

Bah, you know UO is dead when addicts like us, who came back at every expansion, refuse to return now.

Dammit!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Calix wrote:
Zim Zum wrote:I didn't.
Zim hated Drach so much that he was running 3 accounts and camping every single IDOC for about 12 months straight~

Also upload more pics pls.
Drachs was definitely uber. Breathed new life into the game for all of us, long after we should have quit.

p.s. Can't be bothered to upload pics most of the time, but will do it sometime, my life will not be complete until I organise and display my UO pics.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

df was indeed awesome, most of my best uo times infact

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

god fuck off @ pics

now i wanna play :cry:

why? :iiam:

pain

Post by pain »

After reading this I feel like I missed out on drachs :/

I think I quit somewhere into p25 or whenever it was dryad bows became good, mainly because AI were too fucking hard to beat on Europa.
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Angus

Post by Angus »

YOU MISSED OUT ON ME
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

I'm gonna start playing this instead ;

http://www.boldgames.com/johndeere.html
Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

pain wrote:After reading this I feel like I missed out on drachs :/

I think I quit somewhere into p25 or whenever it was dryad bows became good, mainly because AI were too fucking hard to beat on Europa.
Drach p25 is my favourite UO time looking back, which I never thought i'd be saying about AoS..:/
Agreed @ AI, major reason we left. 1 fight on day 1 of p25 in Despise, was like 8 of us, came across a lot of AI, dunno how many but more than us, just got efficiently archer dismounted one by one etc. That happened a few more times, including 4 of us doing a spawn @ 3pm on a weekday and getting raided by 10+ AI. Knew it was time to go elsewhere then.

Other main thing that made Drach so much fun is templates I guess..like 90% of people were mages, and no one dismounted ever. I think I got dismounted like 10 times ever on that shard, compared to 10 times an hour on Europa.

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

yeh drachs had no sole "owner" like AI, there were lots of small "groups" (not guilds as some stuck together abit or were mates) that fought it out, as a soloer i often raided despise to find 2-5 blues about or other smaller champs with as low as 1-3 blues/reds.

the fights were generally mage based with the odd dexer (EK?!) and yes exceptions of narzilla (lp,spam mage) belomar (wand necro scroll gay) biff (run more?) greekstallion (again necro spell+run) the pvp scene was healthy and full of people who would generally put up a fight versus you

i liked to think if you were good you could efficently solo on drach np, people like zim rarely died unless fighting big odds, i died more frequently but my bank balance was rising at 100k a day when i was soloing in my funniest times, so i must of been doing summat right!

as for pain, i think the scene at that time woulda suited a pvper like you very well...

/end memorys

:cry:

pain

Post by pain »

so basically drach > europa.
I know we were enemies at the time but you could have told me about this :(
90% mages? It's hard for me to even imagine that since aos was released.
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

yep, every pvp char was a mage effectivly the dexers you met were for pvm

they had a few gay spells like ninjas, but there were still only like 3 or 4 on whole shard

Draklon

Post by Draklon »

Booo

Benn

Post by Benn »

There relatively very few dexers indeed. Most of them were poison or necros.. and there was like 10 of them.

I miss drach :(

senji

Post by senji »

ObScUrItY

Krysstoso

Stephanius

Villa

Minner

Toki-san

pvp dexers off the top of my head, though the last one was a dismount archer.

I liked fighting dexers though :<

Drach was good fun, though some of us mentioned how fun it was on forums we mainly managed to keep quiet about it, yet a suprising amount of EU people hopped onto DF later on. I really enjoyed the shard up until samurai stuff got put in.