MI:3

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

MI:3

Post by Zim Zum »

Ok so just saw this at the cinema, have to say "blockbusters" are either getting worse every year, or im getting older.

In between the both horrendous and relentless product placement in every single American film these days the acting and plot are non existant. There are only so many times I can view the Tom Cruise trademark cheesy grin before the urge to vomit overwhelms me. Americans must be getting even more stupid too. At the start of the film they insert a ridiculous scene whose sole reason of existence is to show us that Ethan Hawke has "lip reading skills", then halfway through the film he puts these to practical use, complete with subtitles. This must rate as one of the worst cinema moments in history.

Having said all that, however, I did enjoy the film.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

pain

Post by pain »

hostel was a good american film this year
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I watched Buttman & Rocco go to Montreal.
Signatures broken since 2009...

senji

Post by senji »

That's canada Villa, they are intelligent so it don't count.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

there isnt many good 'blockbuster' films anymore, but i quite liked M:i:2 so ill give this a go

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

Hostel sucked willy, gore for the sake of gore.
Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

yeah i didnt mind hostel but could of been better, and i like films like that, infact nearly all the films i see are like that

pain

Post by pain »

I can't see how it can be 'gore for the sake of gore' I read that before I watched the film too then was totally suprised. The amount of gore isn't really that much, the torture wasn't that bad except for this one moment (I'm sure anyone whos watched it knows what I mean). It was a quality film though, I loved the first hour especially, paxton is a good character as well.
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

I mean most of the advertising (that I saw) was based upon the gore/scare factor in the film, most of which was totally unnecessary and not actually scary. The story has been done millions of times before in the 70's, and the script sucked ass. I agree about Paxton, I enjoyed the first third or so, with some of the interactions between the three (and ofc the boobies) but I didn't think it was anything special.
Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Saw it last night. i did'nt think it was bad atall.

Maggie Q in a Red Dress = Sex.
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

i saw saw last night, i was spooked and wet my bed.
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Padaxus
Berkshire chainsaw massacre

Post by Padaxus »

I liked it, it had some seppo bullshit moments but apart from that it was good.
[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/AlieBarnes/Korea1.jpg[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Stop watching trash pls.

I'm not talking to Pad ofc, I know he can never give up Home & Away

Lego

Post by Lego »

I think I've gone to the movie theater 3 times in the past 7 years, and I wanted to walk out of the theater each time.

Movies usually bore me to tears. Good or bad. I recently humored myself and rented the remake of king kong. Forced myself to watch 2hours, I wasn't about to watch the third. I used to love movies. Good movies, bad movies. But now I cant stand them. 2 years ago I cancelled my cable. Because I realized I hadn't watched anything really in 4 years on TV I enjoyed. I'll laugh along to the simpsons, then turn it off halfway because its more of the same.

I stopped showing up for sunday funday(little get together), because my friends would watch shows like the simpsons and family guy and hour after hour of crap that drove me nuts. And I rate those shows as the most entertaining on television.

Books 4tw
my ping>your ping
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/635437/23392/user_23392/T0_23392_635437.JPG[/img]

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

your just watching the wrong films~