Laser Surgery (eyes)

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

If you could wear glasses to counter cancer and the alternative was to shoot laser beams into your eyes and burn away your retinas, sure.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

What if the laz3r beams gave you special powers

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

I wear contacts too, short sightedness inherited from my mother. Although UO gaming sessions in dark rooms til 6am in the morning probably dont help, so that im virtually blind now without my lenses.

I enjoy swimming and various water sports, not to mention contacts are a fucking pain when staying a night somewhere other than your own home.

Ive been looking at laser surgery for many years now and always held off for two reasons. Firstly the original technology was slightly cumbersome and had a high failure rate (something like 20% although this mostly meant your eyes went unchanged). Over time the technology has become so good that not only is the failure rate absolutely tiny, the extent of repair is so good that you are left with eyes that are even better than 0/0 vision. Many sports stars have started having this surgery just to improve their performance, ie Tiger Woods got it to see golf balls further in the distance.

The other reason I held off was age. I knew my eyes were getting worse every year and only stopped getting worse a couple of years ago, so it would have been silly getting surgery before my vision had stabalised. Now i'm just saving up for it, because I know I will be getting it done either this Autumn or next Autumn.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Ingo
Author of "Stripper Assassin"

Post by Ingo »

i'm just waiting for a stable perscription then i'm going for it.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Zim Zum wrote:I wear contacts too, short sightedness inherited from my mother. Although UO gaming sessions in dark rooms til 6am in the morning probably dont help, so that im virtually blind now without my lenses.
Your sacrifice was appreciated soldier.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

rofl only me and carix r still strong.

you guys are just weak fuckers, im sure playing uo made my eyesight better, it was special training.

to summarise : you're shit, my vision is still perfect.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I AM THE STRONGEST.

also zole's uo skillz came from modified eyesight. it wasn't gimp templates, merely hax of rl

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

i was bit by a radioactive eye.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Ingo
Author of "Stripper Assassin"

Post by Ingo »

only cos you haxxed half the icons to look like moongates, everyone else got strain from trying to pic up bolas that looked like twigs.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

i am unable to deal with your query at this time.

please hack your files more and maybe i can help.

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

I enjoy swimming and various water sports

Zim loves to be pee'd on :oops:
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /