"I-C can only gank"

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

"I-C can only gank"

Post by Calix »

Says Corbin.

Here's me ganking Corbin and 5 of his guildmates:

Edit: Actually there's 6 + Corbin, rofl.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Tonight I was laughing out loud... seriously, it started with me killing ONE PVP! member 1 vs 1, who didnt put a big fight (just tried to run)

Of course he pushed -PANIC

And next person I see at Fire arriving is Macros the Black... who was about to run towards GZ until got me disarmed and at the sametime jumped out a PVP! tamer and Sundown, so I decide to run away and say that is fights at Fire, what we all been waiting for as been quiet :lol:

Well I decided to go fight against them and go meet the other at entrace, except I bumped into these tree... taking up challange and going to fight 3 vs 1, I got killed by corpse skin (not soon anymore on that char ;)).. of course Bud had to trash talk, and asked me to take a screenshot, so here it is:

1 minute later Macros the Black runs into GZ and Bud is dead at desert entrace, (I-C) 2 vs 3 (PVP!) situation.

I guess it was around here Bud pushed his..

-ALLIANCE PANIC

We jump into Despise and find few PVP! members around there..

And think for ourself.. Despise fight is boring, we go back to Fire! Surprise Surprise.. what we found there? ^^ "I-C just ganks, blah blah blah" seriously after seeing this.... ;) Funny thing is that here wasnt even the whole group... (will be seen in next screenies how big the group really was)

There was 3 of us here... Calix had to get few of them away from himself.. but think yourself.. 3 players standing against 10+ people and yet they are scared to attack?

When you took even few steps towards them, it looked like this "flee!"

Atlast they come out! I kept attacking Roadrunner... but all he did was run behind his huge number groups for hiding everytime.. was pretty hillarious to watch ^^

Then at one point I got Roadrunner "alone" except he tried to get me dismounted with Solid Snake... well the dismount was failed and I got Roadrunner alone atlast... oh wait.. he didnt stay to figth and ran away :roll:

That happened with many of these... they didnt stay to fight 1 vs 1 or even 2 vs 1(I-C)

Necro Mancer dying again... I was invising because got dismounted by tamer

Solid Snake dismounting... and dying

I think the few deaths I had, looked like this ;)

Here is again showing our numbers:

Many kill screenshots were missed.. but I can easily say that the fights looked about like this...

One pet down!

D'oh, dismounted again and having whole gank crew around me

This was lol.... Macros and one of his teammates were at Xanatos... Xanatos ressed me and what we see next? BOTH of them running away?! Even when they outnumbered him?! Seriously?

This was very "ROFL" :lol: I got dismounted and literally had almost the whole alliance on me... seriously, pets, archers, mages, necromancers and yet I still Survived this dismount gank.

I ran towards north.. was mortaled, had pets on me, sometimes was down to 5 hp and got heals on myself even healing myself sometimes until I invised then and mounted up and left :)

People following me of course... but once I got them alone.. well you know what happens

But in honesty... that was really laughable fights ;)
Thank you for the fun!

[/b]
Last edited by WildCat on Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Seriously lol @ Macros + whoever the 47 guy were. They had me 2v1 and I ressed two people in the middle of it, then they ran away....

Was 2 Tamers + fuck knows how many against us, 3 mages and a poison dexxer. We got 30+ kills and what, 4 deaths?

..and yes, as usual PvP! provide us with some serious late night fun. Shame i'll have to miss it for next couple.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Tamers...really.

Archery+Tamerz Online = yawn to fight

Good work though
No to U

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Re: "I-C can only gank"

Post by Winder »

Calix wrote:Says Corbin.

Here's me ganking Corbin and 5 of his guildmates:

Edit: Actually there's 6 + Corbin, rofl.

Corbin wrote:No I don't die that easily on Necro Mancer any more.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

It must be a way to determine the big boys in the alliance, the guys who suck most get relegated to casting first circle spells to ENABLE the others to get the kill, and more importantly insurance gold.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

im surprised that weaken spam didnt work vs you calix.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

*cough*cough* Protection *cough*cough*

OR

Evil Omen-Weaken on Himself so he gets bugged and others fizzle when casting it :P

:) :) :)

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

was sarcasm, calix has had protection since before bush invaded iraq.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Dont you two know anything?

:roll:
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

pain

Post by pain »

thought id check this forum on a rare one, cant believe u guys are still getting dragged into arguments over uo, where does your unlimited source of passion for this game come from :o
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

seriously, wtf time are you lot playing, why do i have to resort to getting ganked by these fuckers (after 5 kills btw)

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

we play late nightz
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

lol, I honestly cant believe these guys take some sort of pride killing you 15vs4, even if they lose 7 in the process. Says a lot about the standard of apparant 'pvp' guilds.

MY ALLIANCE IS BIGGER THAN URS LOL

edit : lols pain, yeah, we always play for a while, get bored with noone to fight, quit, rinse and repeat. Killing americans though, is hilarious. It is like fighting UCH
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Still the best game around.