Today at Deceit

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

irfan4lyf

Angus

Post by Angus »

Fun fights last night at Despise, im horribly rusty though, Tutti was giving me a run for my money (Strangle gtfo). Still, i had a few notable wins in my opinion, and had some fun, my healing timing is getting a bit better, now its just getting back into the swing of things, I was never that amazing to begin with so should be alright :)

Must add, whats with the constant accusation of being a hacker? Got my first taste of being called it last night, my first night in the field. Roach of "47" informed me killing him on the Despise bridge was hacking. That bridge is annoying, i spent 5minutes minimum chasing him up and down it trying to get close enough to get my spells to hit.

Ack well.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I think becouse there's a few obvious speedhackers running around unpunished, people have started blaming ANYONE that kills them of it. dsou/-dc- are the funniest.

After they got roxxed 3v6..

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

One of -DC- uses speedhack.. that Lucidious or what he is called...

Most accusions you find from DSoU, PVP!, 47, + Blue alliance in my opinion.. wait was that almost everyone? O.o
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

yeah i get called a hacker every single kill now

its great, my sig was the best shittalk from the last few days though