12.1.2007 Duh...

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Winder wrote:nixon only wins due to gay template. he doesnt win either, he just dont die.
And people only kill me because they are using dexer weps. When people can't special or use spell hit weps, I rarely lose - this is on Latency as well. 5 skill I beat 90% of mages.

Also, I've been playing on dialup equivlent conn for last 4 months, and only lost once on the field 1vs1 and that was vs a dexer.

I don't deny though, I'm shit compared to what I used to be, but the standard of player now is far worse than I've ever seen. Guys like Mortharr and probably you would probably beat me even on even conn's, as I'm not the best dueler, my strength has always been on the field because I'm a defense mind player.
No to U

CM

Post by CM »

Calix wrote:Actually the Epyc comment isn't true. Zole beat him a few times in a row on like his second day back. I'd put money on any of our other 'best' mages beating him as well if they actually played UO.

You won't beat me by the way, I don't die 1v1 in the field, and definetely not to necro's. Ask Bud and Parthis.

End of the day you have to do what you find fun in UO I guess, it's just different to what we'd do obviously:/
I find it funny when ppl say "I don't die to necros" They usually cast prot n just heal heal heal.. Be in prot ain't something to brag about.. And no, i cannot beat ppl who run away from me, as i hardly run after them... I was fighting zole 1on1 at yew one night, i said to epyc "don't gank him" But after 30 sec i redlined zole came a IC member with a great heal and hit me with a bleed...

LOL @ at parthis and bud, they are not even good at the template, bud suxs cuz of his ping, parthis might be one of the worst pvper in general on DF..

This Defender:

But Defender would kill me in duel with out question..

Revenge = MORTHARR

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I played with Defender on Europa very briefly, he seemed like a good teamplayer.

And no offense, but necros can't speak about skill with regards to casting and stuff and prot. You maybe a good player, but if you think strangle, bleed, and cycling takes a lot of skill and prot doesn't, your mistaken.
No to U

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

I think you mean LORD MORTHARR, Regards.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

lol even ive beaten epyc in a duel (no wep specs)

granted he won more, but im the worst dueler on the shard

CM

Post by CM »

Nixon wrote:I played with Defender on Europa very briefly, he seemed like a good teamplayer.

And no offense, but necros can't speak about skill with regards to casting and stuff and prot. You maybe a good player, but if you think strangle, bleed, and cycling takes a lot of skill and prot doesn't, your mistaken.
Prot is just for defense, it takes some skills to stay alive, Like for example this player called Zachary, he was insane good at Healing n poting in protection, He was hard to kill(even when 5 ppl was dumping him,) when he went prot, but he wasent any good at killing ppl, All he could do was EXP FS, run of, n loop that.

Sure it look fucking funny when 5 ppl was trying to kill him n field, BUT he has never been enable to kill anyone besides from Reskilling.

If he played necro and actually killed ppl, I would rank him more.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I remember Zachary few years back when he was massive damage maker with necromancy or something, and was very hard to kill him, I think it was before all HP and such got cap
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I have a screenie somwhere of doing a 97hp hit (via honour bushido gayness) on Zachary, and he still had about 1/3 life left.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

zach used to have like 170 hp
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

He had 150hp with str pots, which was a lot in 2004....

..and yes CM, necro isn't 'skill' in comparison to a real mage however you play it. That goes for me and anyone else that plays one as their main.

Angus

Post by Angus »

@ Winder - No no, i mean i beat him recently, before he quit again etc. We were pritty much 50/50 on the duel front.

And yeah, ok granted, Nixon just dosent die. I think we've dueled ten times and he's winning 7/3 at the moment. I can live with that :)

Anyway folks, off to work. Enjoy your day off...cunts ><

xx
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Bud wrote: btw little birdy told me you guys got your ass kicked 2 vs 5 by cm and senshi
lolz, so when did this apparently happen CM? Best bs.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

didnt mean that you suck or anything nix, but you are impossible to kill..

also, if all 5 or whatever I-C were there from start we would never in a million lives lose to you and az unless it was Arnevar and 4 mirror images.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]