@ i-c newbs

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

It's Calix I think!
No to U

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Lady Redname wrote:wtf no thats not me how dare you acuse me of being that wand abusing bleed faggot who is truly unskilled, never solos, has uber ar and a huge cock (who is also female irl) ^^

and yes i wanded once, infact i used that wand up today. the 7 charges lasted me over a week now, wand whore~

and i dont care if do or dont, and there wasant 7 of us (was 5 possibly 6), and you died.

also i fully expect to see you using a wand in the next week, since you have cried about everything else only to do it yourself lately.

inshort: i dont care, i lived (oh and you failed to kill someone with 37 fire GG)
I love it when people argue first and end their superior argument with "I dont care"

I didnt die either btw.

And was it 6 or 7 is hardly the point, the point is we were outnumbered badly and you ruined the fight with wand.

BG

WEMEN

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

you had a gay gimp bushido dexer. stop crying. when your doing 70hp hits your dam right a wand is called for

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

lol, next we don't use pots becouse we outnumber you?

Anything goes, you know that based on the templates etc you use.

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

I heard it was Zole.

And btw the general I-C trend is the more of us there are, the more chaotic and ineffective we become.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

pots if more then enemies = np
specials if more then enemies = np
dismount -"- = lame, but i wont make a post about it
wands = makes it totally impossible for those who are less

also that char is powerful yes, but it has its weaknesses !

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Lady Redname wrote:you had a gay gimp bushido dexer. stop crying. when your doing 70hp hits your dam right a wand is called for
'

or a shout to ventrilo? =)

Laz

Post by Laz »

70 hp samufag hits is no less skilled than using a wand

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Have you played samurai ? Obviously not. To achieve 70 dmg you must have a SLOW weapon, and even then its totally random 1/5 about that does the "statusbar damage" but my point is you have easily time to gheal between hits

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Nadir uses them too... And ur pvp is totally gay... just u got owned too much on euro and u moved here ^^

If u perma harm he did nice using wand...

But as calix said... maybe when it 6 vs 3 u can say the 3 other members to wait... u do ur fighting and if 1 dies other jump in...

THat's fair too... it sounds good idea... or maybe Logan who copy's belomor pvp is better?

Strangle run, Curse run, Corpse skin run, then comes explo fs painstike ^^
that's skillful i think...
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Theristis wrote:Nadir uses them too... And ur pvp is totally gay... just u got owned too much on euro and u moved here ^^

If u perma harm he did nice using wand...

But as calix said... maybe when it 6 vs 3 u can say the 3 other members to wait... u do ur fighting and if 1 dies other jump in...

THat's fair too... it sounds good idea... or maybe Logan who copy's belomor pvp is better?

Strangle run, Curse run, Corpse skin run, then comes explo fs painstike ^^
that's skillful i think...
I tell him to stop using wands every day, and the another sentence I dont quite understand it, care to enlighten a bit ?

Sure thats fair if the other 3 stop fighting , but tbh I would never do it and I dont expect anyone else to do it

The difference between belomor and Logan is that logan can actually play, without bugs. Lame yes, run yes, pots yes, thats his style but its effective. Funny coindicence u happen to mention him when he asked in map today "is that theristis that board nob, he must be so pissed i killed him 2 times in a duell" =)

Also you say my pvp style is lame, that is bullshit, would you rather fight a guy that TRIES to TIME his spells to disturb enemys spells and other casts that require skill, or a guy that has max sdi 120 eval scribe and his only timing is explo, wait until bleed hits then random-spam... Seriously mate try to fight without bleed and then talk about our skill, which is proven to be more superior then yours many times =)

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Effective yes... Skill no. I agree.

Plus except u, who seem a bit more older others must be kiddies really...

And telling me u was pissed after he died 2 times to duel... then proves logan is to be a kiddy...

Anyway... no need to argue more about it cuz it's completly pointless...

Btw are u from finland? U live in Elsinki? Cuz i was few months there... wasn't bad and it was all too much blonde around :)
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Laz

Post by Laz »

Finland is <3 been there once, very nice people and lots of nice ladies! too bad it was frigging cold.

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Theristis wrote:Effective yes... Skill no. I agree.

Plus except u, who seem a bit more older others must be kiddies really...

And telling me u was pissed after he died 2 times to duel... then proves logan is to be a kiddy...

Anyway... no need to argue more about it cuz it's completly pointless...

Btw are u from finland? U live in Elsinki? Cuz i was few months there... wasn't bad and it was all too much blonde around :)
This may come to you as a suprise, but I am the youngest of them ;) only Ode (aka Rodeo Star) is younger then me but logan etc are older.

I meant that he said
Logan: lol i killed that theristis guy 2 times in duell he must be pissed ("duel")

Yes I am but not from Helsinki :o cold here :/

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I'd have thought Ode was older, I dont know him all that well, but seems nice enough guy etc, older than 18 I'd have thought :)
No to U