@ i-c newbs

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

Theristis wrote:Mr Dir Dir is the WORST player EVER on DF and i guess he is in total uo shard community....

I had some fighting with him at fire yesterday too... he flagged on me while i was grey healing RMC from the gang squad and the result was same as nixons...

After 2 - 0 score at fire he goes the usual duel thing... so we meet farms...

He died 3 times there before he starts talking about Speedhacks and ultimate RESISTS CHEAT ! He failed poison like 10 times in a raw ^^

Anyway... Judging my self than in duels i am not good at all, mr dir dir SUX totally...

Specially with this LP harm harm harm harm wich is not pvp really...

Anyway... That guy is amusing really... and it's nice to have him on df.... There is always something to laugh about with him

And don't mention rest of his guild wich is CRAP ^^

ROFL

This was posted from Ther here in one of my worship threads. Ok Therestis you never answered me in game so I will ask you here...why did you make up a story about dueling me? Seriously I heard there were some Dir Dir worship threads here so I passed by to read. Lo and behold you post this blatant lie. When I asked you in game you gave no response, I even followed you around asking if you would like to really duel (which you refused).

Look I know I own you Team Gay tards 1v1. Just because I kill your buttbuddy Seth (who will be hearing from my attorney regarding video he obtained and posted here of my lip syncing) that doesn't mean you have to make up stories about dueling. Hell if I duel someone I'll be honest about it, but to make up a story about beating someone when the duel never happened... :lol: roffles to the end man.

Seriously Therestis get a life. Get your dick out of Nixons ass.
dir dir!

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

omg my hero is here

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Hi hunny bun. Was wondering when you'd arrive
No to U

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

yo homie

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Zim Zum wrote:I heard it was Zole.

And btw the general I-C trend is the more of us there are, the more chaotic and ineffective we become.
fakt

Laz

Post by Laz »

\o/ Mr. Dirt Dirt

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

Jesus I go take a shit and I got replies lol.
Haven't been in game but from the posts looks like your PVP! alliance didn't hold. Told you guys they would try to ally with everyone, same as legends :lol:
Seriously though therestis thats sad that you make up stories, you might want to ask the doc to up the dosage of your anti-depressants.
dir dir!

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Noone allied with them, the 3 I-C and 1 EVE, agreed not to attack for one harrower cause we knew that even when we were gonna take over your harrower the 4 of us couldn't hold and complete, so they were our cannon fodder.

We destroyed them just before we found the harry:/
No to U

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Nixon wrote:I'd have thought Ode was older, I dont know him all that well, but seems nice enough guy etc, older than 18 I'd have thought :)
Yes ode is special he dont boardwar or trashtalk ever really I dunno why we added him lol =) hes 17 btw, so not a kid, I think hes legal in some countries, shame he aint legal in Finland ;(

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

17 is a kiddy ! :-)

Sorry for not responding u Mr super duper dir dir but i have u on my ignore list ^^

So i don't see anything of the perma crap u typing ;-)

But didn't made up any stories at all... i haved killed u ALL the times we fought 1 on 1. And that's a fact...

Anyway ur retarted as ur rl brother Angry Jamaican. Ur pure shit all trashtalk...

At voilegh : I never get pissed with uo really :-) and from what u posted i thought Logan was pissed cuz he lost 2 duels from u.

And yes i died twice to him but i got him once :)
His template is weird and once u get used to it's easy to fight him...

Plus he is not pvping... he belomoring ^^
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

rofl ok dude I've never fought you 1v1 but when I get back we can duel. And no not one of your imaginary duels that only you remember.
Now come on explain why you made up that story? Even the first part about healing RMC in fire and killing me 3 times or whatever why can't I remember that? Come on dude explain why you make up stories. :/
dir dir!

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

Out for the night, tomorrow I'll tell a tale of the time I beat Theristis 30-0 without even logging on to UO to raise my self esteem :roll:
dir dir!

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

wait wait
i know this one

in your dreams?

Angus

Post by Angus »

Dir, rofl, Ther owns me, and I own you in about 4 duels, although you got me once with your fag LP.

But, get over it, your shit, np np.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

Dir Dir is cute.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target