Why I love wands

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Why I love wands

Post by Zim Zum »

Was fighting some generic bleed mage on drachs, you know, the kind that has to use bleed in every fucking combo, but was proving very difficult to kill him because every time I went offensive someone else came on screen, including some fucking ninja dog thing that threw a bola at me. Anyway I eventually got him by himself in the desert, but then ofc he fucking runs at every bit of dmg then comes back each time. Eventually I run out of garlic healing through his bleed combos, so think fuck it and say "no garlic" and start to leave. But ofc he sees this as an opportunity to get an easy kill.

So I punished him.

NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

That'll be the same ninja dog I fought yesterday, so ghey :)
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Nova = RMC.

Buster
DAS DRAGONLODE

Post by Buster »

Kerrigan = ghey Ninja Dog?
[img]http://www.light875.plus.com/buster.jpg[/img]

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Nova = Owned
Zim = God!
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

rofl zim
and yeah ninja dogs suck, although in there defence there comedy to play

this guy, me and toki owned, he then came back started laying random fields down and we both flagged and owned him again, then i reskilled him with shadowstrike, twice.

the second pic is quite funny becuase hes actually shit talking a mirror of me, but didnt dare attack (despite having fully stocked up) to find this out

and for the third me and toki decided to show him what we thought of the 16 v 2 odds he was proposing, so he legged it

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Nic one Zim, I've fought so many people who think bleed and nox is a skill on Drachs, I think the worst one was some gay necro/nox guy he'd start with a strangle then go for bleed and finish with a LP.
Was the first time I got annoyed by the fact I died in ages, there was sod all I could do offensively and eventually ran out of cure pots and as was bleeding and strangled had no way ofgetting a cure off.
Really irritating to fight people like that.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

90% of the fags on this shard run even from me 1v1 the moment they get a red dot appear on their health bar.
Of course, they come back to fire a couple of spells (Or swing a couple of blows) before running again.

Strange how the moment these losers get a bunch of freinds arrive they suddenly become all brave and stuff.
Tossers.

Oh and Nova is an example of this kind of playstyle.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Some cashie flagged on me yesterday. It was 1vs1 for a good while, but EVERY attack he would pot (np its on the field I dont mind even though I wasnt actually potting) and off screen. Its pretty hard to kill anyone who's potting, nevermind off screening.

Anyway, eventually he'd come back and try brave combo's such as Explo, Para Hit, EB. In each case I preped Gheal as his attack was the same and wasn't of real threat. Eventually though, guildmates started xhealing me, and he'd start spamming shit at me. That pretty much sums up how almost every 1vs1 on the shard ends up.

Don't get me wrong there is a few occasions where people can totally gimp you to death (every template has its weakness after all).

I'm probably one of those annoying buggers to fight(well I would be if I didnt freeze every 30 seconds for a split sec:P), but in general I dont have pots on Junior, cause I'm poorl equiped - no fault of anyones but myself :P So I usually abuse my poison/bleed. I'm happy to Nox people over and over till they run out of cures (I've seen people carrying as much as 70 pots here), then switch to use infectious strike mid combo, perhaps with an odd bleed, although infectious strike is usually enough^^ I won't disagree its pretty gimpy, but no more so, than AI or Parahits. ^^
No to U

Benn

Post by Benn »

Just no longer give a shit on this shard, there's perhaps two people who will actually 1v1 you sensibly, every other person offscreens/hides/gimps some ridiculous template/--panics/etc etc etc. So screw 'em all! :shock:

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I'm honestly not that bothered about getting fair 1vs1's. I've kinda got used to the fact its near impossible too, especially with this crazy bluebie alliance.

Still, loads of fun :P
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

wtf is with cashies though, the only combo any of them ever try is explo para eb, then run when it dosen't work:/

Benn

Post by Benn »

Explo/para/eb/ai/harm/harm/ai/harm/harm/harm etc etc.

Great.

Draklon

Post by Draklon »

*makes notes on combo's to try with his own mage*