Cash Money Brothers

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

Cash Money Brothers

Post by Villa »

I thought the Cashies were supposed to be good ?
When I came over to this shard, people used to mention them like they were the dog's bollocks or something (Note for Swedish/Finnish/Danish Eskimoes and other non-Brits, dogs bollocks = like really good or shit hot etc).

Our early settlers (me, Calix, Cyric, Nixon) fought them a few times back in September before that guild jumped over to Europa.
Didn't find them particularly challenging at all.

Then a month ago, these guys came back to Drachs and we started encountering them fairly regularly.
In my opinion they are seriously over hyped.
We have fought them even numbers, outnumbered, and also when we outnumber them.
I am really unimpressed.

Senji dropped one of them (Natas I think ?) in a 3v1 with his wrestle mage. No one should die 3v1 to a wrestle mage; not even to a PK as good as Senji (And lets face it, you don't get much better than Senji in terms of wrestle mage with player skill).

Me and Calix dropped Agent Scully in a 2v2, and sent his partner server lining endlessly.
Even I've killed a couple of them solo.

Seriously, what is it with Cash Brothers and their reputation ?
What reputation ?
I don't rate them particularly highly, based on encounters with them.

I personally rate SEK higher than $$: (And their other guild tags).
In fact, the only PvP guild on this shard that I think are damned good is RMC. No one else has managed to give us a good kicking like-for-like.

So, does anyone know why the Cashies are feared, or have a reputation ?
Signatures broken since 2009...

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

They have a huge ego, we just had a massive fight with them. Natas got Junior, but hardly in fair terms, he was on his third spell before I could cast back at him, and he cried at me for having healer.

Then it was me and wildcat vs natas and another cashie. Ofc they both run, call gank squad, and we are newbies.

Lot of shit talking from them at us, about being newbies, so I challenge them to 100k a duel. We get the duels, and there was 2 done, it was 1-1 between zole and Blackdragon (it was their fucking rules as well since they cried about eu rules not testing skill). Anyhow, they ran in dropped vivid, so I switched to Latency, me and Wildcat dropped Natas 2vs2, Natas ran to gz but I ran in like the HERO and finished him off, sadly I got whacked and things turned in their favour, but from what I've seen, complete big mouths.

If their Explo PARA combo fails then they are nothing special imo. They are wayy too reliant on specials, and its quite funny when they are disarmed.

Fighting on Junior is hardly a challenge for any competent pvper, but from my experience on Latency/Nixon I haven't found them near as good as they were made out to be.

I rate RMC above Cashies by miles
No to U

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

They called us runners, yet they run themself.

I decided later to go to Jhelom, to show Blackdragon how useless he is without the special moves.

And to be honest, he couldnt kill a orc without his special moves.
Sad to see people rely on their specials more than on themself!

Bleed = No skill
Paralyze+Explo+Ebolt+Lighting = No skill (ATELAST NOT WHEN YOU FAIL IT)

Only problem I had was that I kept only having 20 mana all the time, and 2/4 jewelry.. but ahwell, he couldnt kill me anyway.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yeah I was watching you fight him Wild. Was kinda pissed off as I didnt need to go through gz, as my explo killed Natas anyway, in saying that, Blackdragon would blatently have gz ran anyway at 2vs1.

Need to sort Junior out for pvp though tbh, lose wayy to many vs guys I'm capable of winning against..

Don't get me wrong, they aren't the worst, but by no means the best on the shard.

There is one guy that has impressed me here, like a lot, I can't even remember his name right now, but he looks seriously good. He either cashies or RMC i think, I can't remember.
No to U

Benn

Post by Benn »

Template/wears/etc?

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Nixon wrote: There is one guy that has impressed me here, like a lot, I can't even remember his name right now, but he looks seriously good. He either cashies or RMC i think, I can't remember.
His name is Zim Zum and he is in neither guild.

p.s. cash members are indistuinguishable from all the other skilless weapon special offscreening fuck wits on the shard.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Langley i think
No to U

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Nixon wrote: I rate RMC above Cashies by miles
have to agree with you there. rmc are pretty nobbish, but their teamplay is so much better than the cashies.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

natas aint that bad
but as with calas/serenity/so many others there 'skill' is exp expbug ai(/para/conc) fs

its the only combo they will try and will never try to kill by actually casting just spells,
they seem to have little knowledge of disrupt (at least no knowledge is better then europa standered WEAKEN WEAKEN WEAKEN WEAKEN) and just rely on offscreening/pots to survive then come back to try a similer combo

rmc have been fairly effective lately and (shock!) have actually been playing reds)

c-i are as poor as ever, but nice to see they have allied (or alt chars?) of chg, but there reds to so its np

we still win ofc

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Some History of DF :

Cashies is the worst pvp guild on DF cuz simply they don't care about pvping, just looting....

Some years ago they had a rule or something to join them u need 100 hiding
They all had hiding detect hidden template and griefing around dungeons

Now in AoS times they had a guy Called Sanary.U might know him also from europa as Banshee. He was in AI.

That guy duped like 200 mios + 10 pairs of inquisitors and valorite hammers.That's why all cashies or most of them have inquisitors and godly weapons + armor.Ofc he got banned and they suspended all guild for further investigation.3-4 More accounts was banned.Anyway now he is back playing jarret.

Cashies never supposed to pvp or so... Just loot and do what ever needed to kill u , grief u.

U never get a fight with them that's 101% sure

Greets, Theristis
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Thanks for the info, and we noticed they all seem to have blue gloves^^

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

But with different IDs...
Is it possible to dupe something for the copy to gain a seperate item ID ?

Benn

Post by Benn »

Remember char xfer going down, Villa?

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Indeed, but as I understood it, the duped item disappeared at server up on the new shard, or was it after crossing a server line ? or possibly both ?

There was that post on factionwar a couple months ago about someone on Europa being offered (I think) Inquisitors Resolutions for a fairly cheap price. The gloves disappeared from the person's bank box when they changed sub-server. The suspicion fell on one of the visitors from Drachenfels.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Jarret = one of the people I consider being bad in the field.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.