God have pity on some Drachs residents please

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

God have pity on some Drachs residents please

Post by Villa »

Really you have to wonder about some people.
This shard seems to have an above average number of people ready to shout EXPLOIT ! or HACKER ! etc etc

To add to all the commotion from a couple of months ago (You know, all that fuss about fc5, sdi, invul bug, speed hacking etc etc) I had some moron allegedly paging a gm because I suppressed his spells.

Today, on & off I was luring people up to the bagball arena, and doing reasonably well (As Biff will no doubt confirm).
So, once again I lured a group up there, and as usual they failed to notice that their spells were not casting, and I killed two out of three.
The third spams *paging gm*
I stop attacking him and ask "LOL why ?" - his reply "explots stoping spells hurting u"
I mean really; please go to hell.

I get these accusations now and again. A month ago, good old Drall of EK spent a few minutes explaining to me why I am such a noob for exploiting game mechanics by deliberately attacking people at the bagball arena.
Sure, I attacked them inside a guard zone, really... get a clue please.
Abusing and exploiting game mechanics... oh yes of course I am not allowed to defend myself from a mob that has chased me inside the guard zone near Britain.

I can't remember the name of the latest guy for *paging gm* but it might have been one of them -+- guys, as they've been chasing me up there all day.

What cracks me up even more, is how I get accused of being a runner and disarm noob whilst valiantly defending myself solo from various mobs of angry DF residents.
Surely my knowledge of territory should be applauded here, not bullshit accusations of being a noob or an exploiter ?

Like I said, there really is no helping some people.
Shame I didnt have screenies running today, else I would have posted killshots of six people dieing at the bagball arena on three different fights there.
Signatures broken since 2009...

KidThunder

Post by KidThunder »

*pages a gm*
YOU ARE CHEATZ!

blue

Post by blue »

aye i was very impressed that villa had the gumption to lure to bagball arena...i was suprised at the area that no spells area effects out of the dirt...but that wrath of dryad is one mean weap a conc took me 3/4hp and once u zapped my stamina with it i of course bit the dust...was a brilliant fight. especially with me running round doing nothing but disarm/conc/bleed and shouting 'DEXXER STYLEE!' was one hell of a fun fight. eventually we got you tho when u ran out of the spell zone and got hacked down by a rogue fs from myself :)
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Personally I think it makes for great screenshots, and you should really take more of anyone clueless enough to accuse you of such crap and name and shame.

Make them look like a real idiot, because lets face it, if you dont know how to do something, your oppenent is clearly exploiting. Lack of knowledge and understanding of game mechanics for teh win^^
No to U

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Yeah I fucking love it when someone calls me a hacker, one guy the other day said I was a fucking "haxing noob" because my spells were too fast or something after killing him and his 2 friends. I pity these people, because if I wasnt playing in 120 ping and on a laptop they would die 10 times faster.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Kzar

Post by Kzar »

Someone said "Nice hack" when I killed him :shock:

Future
Fat IRL

Post by Future »

Bag Ball arena is a cool place, i had many kills there with Warrick my dexer in factions!
[img]http://kuntz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/UO/ICvillage.JPG[/img]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Same zim, I could kill people so much faster and not even come close to dying on a decent conn. :)
No to U

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i was at the farms on storm (nox fence mage if you didnt know) dueling

i won 10 duels in a row and the 4 people there were all calling me a cheater and a hacker

amusing fact was i had no guild title shown so i think they do it to anyone who kills them

as a note i got the impression that they thought i was a cheater because i was casting fireballs without casting (30% hit fireball on wep) and casting uncarable poison (dp'ing them, then harming there arch/cures)

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Post some next time ;-) Then u might get more details from DF ppl :)
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i missed most of em but

i turned my tag on about now

edit: lol i got every dam tag wrong