Another "Who is this guild" thread

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Another "Who is this guild" thread

Post by Calix »

ChG. Who exactly are these morons? Are they PvPers, or just spawners, as their name would suggest? Are they considered to be as crap as they seem by most other DF people?

So much shittalk, so little talent, especially Philip the elite stealther. Has a mouth as big as Mr Dir Dir, and perhaps even less ability.

Uldriyen Authar

Post by Uldriyen Authar »

Good morning..:)

At first, i wanna say sorry for my english. I know it's bad. I'am from germany and left school 20 years ago and i not often use this language.

ChG is a guild from people who wanna do champsspawns. Some of them are PvP'ler but the most are spawners. Especially me, i like to do champsspawns, but i can't do PvP.

And i never do shittalk to anyone...please don't think that everyone of the ChG is shittalking.

Have a nice day

Siljo

Post by Siljo »

CHG is a pure champer guild with only some PVPers. Phillip is a Thief and yes shittalk is one of their highest skills :)

they have some alliances with C-I and some other guilds. There's also a call for joining C-I to defend DF against the damn english intruders :wink: on UOB board.
Jamster suxx

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

a well thought out plan..
one small minor problem..

Has C-I Actually Ever Managed to Actually PK anyone?
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Laz

Post by Laz »

Somehow somewhere they managed to get 5 counts to go red, however they may have had help from their friends i dunno...

It's not only Chg that is part of this alliance, today in starroom there was 4-5 other guilds there and none of them fought C-I, they all lub us and only us really \o/

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I died once to C-I...pls forgive me, I was ganked!
No to U