DF Shard?

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

DF Shard?

Post by WildCat »

Sometimes I wonder... is there any person in the DF shard that has guts to stay on same screen?

Myself I have wasted half my mana to people who run away, later they server line, there wasted 1/5 of mana because they keep jumping forth and back

When they stay, they got like full mana and I got the 30-40 odd mana...

You actually think your owning someone after that?
You have ran 200 screens in total, your healing in panicly, when you stay in same screen, you use either lethal poison or bleed, still you almost die then, and need to run away, you over abuse pots.
Some people actually carry like 100 potions in total?
I mean sometimes I can do:

me: Poison
enemy: *pot
enemy: *pot
enemy: *run pot pot pot pot*

More likely I dont get, when ganked, you say "LOL NOOB" wtf?
Doesnt that make you more noob because needed gank someone?

Today was a good example...

Jarret out of the whatever guild it is...

All he can do is specials and harm harm harm (suck more please)
He ran everytime I cost spells casted on him, he tried to bleed, he tried to para but nothing worked, to end he relied on gank, still they had hard time to kill.
To end I died though, and what does he say?

These words comes from a 80 mills suit or so?
Person who house runs whenever get chance, person who relies on their specials.
For your information... specials would be the only one that kills, not you.

What about the people who run around shouting "LOL" "NOOB" "U SUCK" etc.
Good example for that is:
Bruenor:
No skill

Thing what he only can do is lethal poison people.
He is a very good example on server lining, hiding, running, house hiding.
And trash talks a lot, normally he would say "2312423LOL" when you would have to run away because don thave any single pots, and being lethal poisoned trying to cast arch cure, and calls you being a noob...
Though atleast I am a noob that dont get stuck on house stairs realizing that you cant run into house.

Why doesnt anyone in DF wanna stay fighting 1 vs 1!
Its always gank!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Oh and does every mage have SDI on this shard or something?
Everyone keep doing same damaged lightings as I do with explos!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Laz

Post by Laz »

I don't know, I guess they are scared of losing... the only way they will improve is to actually fight people alone, you don't get a better pvp'er from ganking... unfortunately some people think so

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I don't see this being very differet from Europa tbh, except people tend to run more on this sdhard and carry 3 times as many pots.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Wild, pretty much everyone here has 120 eval.

Siljo

Post by Siljo »

these two cashie guys are well known for their "style" ^^

150mio suits including orna hat of magi and inquisitor gloves + godly weap....... but they say its skill when they kill other players :)
Jamster suxx

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Well wild in both situation u refering to somehow "not called pvper"

Jarret as we know already is Sanary. Super equip pure shit a cashie anyway

Mr Hyde is Borbarad GM of Cashies who is TRYING to pvp since DF started np either

No idea who those bruenor is but judging the picture is dead outside JO house... So i guess is some JO well known for his special house pvp abilities

So far u haven't faced any pvper that's why prolly they don't stay on screen
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Deo

Post by Deo »

what theri said.
And uhm, ive seen more EVE/IC run/panic/cry for help from one on one then i had to run from them, and no im not a multimillion equiped char.

Edit: I forgot to cry about them IC/EVE stealthers fucking up ppls 1vs1 and just plainly go back into shadows when you face em alone.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

what theri said.
And uhm, ive seen more EVE/IC run/panic/cry for help from one on one then i had to run from them, and no im not a multimillion equiped char
What planet do you live on?
No to U

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Stealthers are designed for that very activity, or do you expect an on foot dexer with the most cramped template there is to stand and fight a fair 1v1 against a pvp template?

If an I-C member has ever run from a 1v1 situation I'm there is a very good reason. Let me guess, without even knowing who you are I can guess you are a weapon skill mage or a dexer :)
most ofus would be happy to oblige you to a 1v1 fight if that's what you want, you only have to ask.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I completely agree about stealthers, they are fucking idiotic and need to die. There's far more of them around griefing us than there is in I-C though.

Deo

Post by Deo »

Nixon wrote: What planet do you live on?
ill come back to this, when im done moving these evil furnitures to the attic

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Well i have np with stealthers... They are funny and they have a very hard template to play to be able to kill

there is a big BUT in all this... Np getting Kitiara or so with u when u are in dungeons and dismounting ppl and hide... But just shooting armor ignore while some ppl duel and 1 of them is in low health, in Brit gate, that's WAY TOO GAY and really pathetic....

As much as u don't like the brit gate thing those actions aren't nice, and i am sure u agree 101%
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

The problem with stealthers at the minute is they might as well be playing in god mode.
If you can escape instantly from any situation and be a screen away within a second. Then be totally unrevealable, something is definatly wrong.
But these problems are being addressed in the next publish I believe.

Bola in animal form will no longer work for one, which is the worst tactic around at the minute, and will instantly make Kerrigan's char completely useless as it is all it's designed to do.
I may be mistaken but I believe it is also planned to make auto-reattack work again, so that if the stealther walks over your field and you walk next to him he pops up, like it used to work.
I know for a fact in the original design for stealth changes, things like fields and explo pots were supposed to reveal someone much the same way they did before pub25.

Once these 2 things are done, stealthers will no longer be the unfindable egotists they are right more.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

amber

Post by amber »

I'll happily duel anyone, I'm so sick of starting to have a decent 1v1 and all of a sudden *PANIC PANIC* lo and behold half the shard turns up to kill me. The people at fire (namely chg) are the worst for it, they wait for me to flag then GZ run everytime they get low, then call in their mates and then laugh at me for running when its 4+ v me, and/or 2+ and kerrigan (- who for the record is the lamest rampent rabbit ever, c u p29)

I've run 1v1 a few times but thats against dpers and I had no pots, I dont mind dieing but I'm not going to stick around and die just to satisfy people with no morals anyway :p