Screenshots from todays today!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Alyx

Post by Alyx »

i fought zachary 1on1 and he was wanding AND potting in a one versus one fight against me. i eventually just ran off because it was just dull as anything :/

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

But were you using high level poisons or bleed? If people use specials then I think it's fair to use pots/wands back.
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]

Alyx

Post by Alyx »

im a nox mage so maybe dped a couple times, np about pots on field, but wanding 1on1 even on field is kinda lame :(

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Got to disagree there. There are many factors to consider during a "1v1 on the field"
I'll have no guilt in pulling a wand if someone wants to use gay speicals like bleed or lethal poisons to interrupt me with zero skill, I'll wand to heal myself with zero skill too.
Spell channeling weapons were a huge mistake, but one now so entrenched into the game and players mindsets that it could never be removed without a huge disruption.

But then I've never cared about honour or proving how good I am.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Laz

Post by Laz »

Only time i used a wand in 1v1 was before nerve strike got nerfed.... i'll pot nox gimps all day tho

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

i've never wanded anything. I guess i would in certain gimp situations to stop me dying to noobs, but I can't be bothered. When you guys wand me 5 or more v me I don't really get it, but nps.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I use lighting wand when chasing

and heal wand when being ganked
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

amber

Post by amber »

I lightening wand runners and use heal wand when I'm out numbered (most of the time)

and I pot all days against nox mages

I prefer my eggs sunnyside up, and I like fried slices with my fry ups

I like men with long green beards and tight fitting shoulder padded cloaks

and thats me

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I fought that Zachary guy and lost... and I can say he pots... could hear all the time the "slurp slurp" sounds, then my heal spell didnt appear on crusor and I died

First time I met him then... second time I meet him in a dungeon, and he didnt stay still really long then (I am more secure in the real battle fields than infront of someones house)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I always die to Zachary.
IMO he is one of the better PvPrs I have come across.
He plays his template really really well, and seems to be a master of survival techniques.
He utilises everything available to him (Pots, wands, petals, and possibly invis items - cant be 100% sure on that one) and quite rightly so.

Hats off to him.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

I've been impressed by what little i've seen of zachary, not least because he does play solo.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

yeh il pot and wand alldays wen im out alone, you regularly end up fighting vs odds, and if i could afford it id prolly petal and use invis items like he does.

fair play to him

Alyx

Post by Alyx »

wanding when being ganked np but 1on1 when other person aint using bleed i still see as lame.. dp is instantly curable with pots, np with that, why need a wand as well?

zim zum it might seem like zachary plays alone, a lot of the time at brit gate at least i see the blue hordes cross healing him while hes being attacked by other players, hes got it good there tbh

amber

Post by amber »

zac does have a lot of lip service from the brit gate crew, generally lavee or kerrigan will turn up if Zac notices he only has 389 pots left and might actually have to fight on a level playing field :p

blue

Post by blue »

for once amber said something i agree with :P
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)