Screenshots from todays today!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Tbh I've only seen him twice, first time I was very drunk and playing late at night (anyone seems good to me in this state). Second time was when there was that mass fight at Ice, I saw him running round mostly by himself, he showed some good survival skills.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Angus

Post by Angus »

To be fair to Zach, for like a month before you guys came, he would pvp naked, with only his pots/wep, and would own one vs one to be fair.

He is a good pker i think, but one vs one in a proper duel, i dunno if he would be that good.

Imho, Melissan is a good one vs one, i like Nolita, umm, Lambana McLogan has mad spell damage, hmm who else.

I dunno, thats just mages, all i can think of off top of my head.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Well Angus... I redlined him load of times, but his pot chugging, petal using is so silly 1 vs 1
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yeah but on the field wild, its diff. And if hes an old school PK i can see why he still uses petals and shit 1vs1, cause I'd np do it if I had loads of them
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Nothing is silly in AOS Wild:/

Noxin or me using wands allday is no better than Zach using petals.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

"but his pot chugging, petal using is so silly 1 vs 1"

I ment like... "The silly using" or like "The load of using" more likely, said it a bit different there
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.