Screenshots from todays today!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Screenshots from todays today!

Post by WildCat »

Early when I wake up I login and go PvP a bit... and find the rest of PvP mates while running around...

This was wierd.. I got insurance gold from Bruce, also Amber got insurance gold from Bruce, same amount
1800gp.
(Both had casted poison fields)

NaTaS shouting "ROFL" because I ran away from 5 persons gank

Lucky parahit..

NaTaS dead

Rocco Der Poese... did survive long time, annoyingly long time, but did go down to end.

I was playing a bit with Noxins char, were getting ganked, but got them split up and took one at time (only got this screenshot though)

ARMSTRONG BEING KIRRED! YAY
(not really, was a NPC)

Bruce killed just at gate

Can you find 5 rats?!

Got ganked in Terra... the other ran after Amber, and Trinia getting owned by spawn

Der Clown dead at oaks

Desdin En Garde from EK dead

More fields please?

Got a bit ganked at Harrower... me verus 50? (took them really long time to kill though, I did have even time to visit inside the Wrong dungeon that was filled with blues)

After everyone gone from the harry we killed a bit "afterward" people

Lets all blues and reds shout Guards!

Kristoff being ganked, hey this is a good signature for you Kris!

A mage camp appeared! sadly we didnt get the blood tile

We kirred a mongbat!
I wonder if mongbats big brother imp will come and slap us now?

NaTaS blocked:

Even if I was chased by 50 people, energy fielded infront, didnt stop me! I was fast as a lighting, teleporting like a bouncing Wildcat! I teleported over those energy fields (took two teleports) casted poison field there, ran away, (still having people chasing) casted meteor swarm, ran back to the fields and shoot!
I got two killed then :)

At Harrower:

Griefing the people that chase me a bit with poison fields :)

Was looking a bit how it looked like inside the wrong dungeon after harry died (about 5 minutes later) nicely I got away safe and good! :)
I was even visiting at the Juka lord room, getting trapped there, killing a person who trapped me, and ran straight away with no potions, only my savour healing wand!

Fell Meridia, Laz and Duririn casted explosion on Simon, sadly Simon had only that much HP as it shows in the screenshot.. I decided myself then, I cast explo+Ebolt, and got guardwhacked, but I got him also :)

Small screenshot of bluebies standing outside Harrower about 15 minutes later, or so

Some people can be nice after 1 vs 1!
His regs took empty

At the harrower, while people were ressing outside of the Entrace, pushing my team mates backward, I ran from behind casted field straight on the people that were ressed, seemed I got one :)

thee hee Dexers cant catch me! (though upstairs jumped 3 mages) so I ran!

Annoying ninja got killed

People dead at entrace

Zampano dead at Terra, disarm punch to death

I trapped three noobies!!!!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

See, now everyone knows, if I ever die, Wild was playing my char.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Siljo

Post by Siljo »

hehe nice pics,

whats up with this guy Natas ? Think that this are two differend chars in your pics ? the guy with green hair is the cashie and the other i dont know ...... maybe cashie incognito :wink:

but the greeny can talk much shit :P
Jamster suxx

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

The non cashie NaTaS was chatting to me as a ghost, talking about PKing, etc. I'd never seen him before either.

Benn

Post by Benn »

What, there's two of them?

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

There's one with a different guildtag.

Might be the same guy on an alt, no idea.

blue

Post by blue »

zampano joined zacharies guild rofl! nice pics. any of u guys solo'd zachary and beaten him btw??? i only ever beaten him solo once because he ran out of pots...no joke over 100 empty bottles on his corpse......crazy! :P
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I havent ever seen Zach alone so it would be hard to judge him, I defo say that RMC langley is best here still. Is Zach like 95% of the other mages on the shard that need to pot every time you nox :P
No to U

Siljo

Post by Siljo »

its quite hard to kill zachary solo , he has up to 170 hitpoints and many many pots, and a very big mouth :P
Jamster suxx

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Thats the problem with AoS, its pretty hard to tell who's good and who's not, you can get a vague idea but having ridiculous items where you have 140hp+ its pretty hard to tell.
No to U

amber

Post by amber »

zach = 50 enchance pots, invis and tele items, wands and a fair degree of skill to, his hit points are stupidly high though :s

aos template tbh, but then so is mine :(

Siljo

Post by Siljo »

in fact there are not many PVPers who can kill someone without Artis like Orna + HOM or extrem high equip like inqui gloves + godly weap aso....

i fight without any arti with my mage....... not even divine or arcane :( im the real noob i think :(
Jamster suxx

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

S'ok I Fight in an Lrc suit.. without Orni or Hom or Devine..
Pure Skill and Death Robes guide me!
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Laz

Post by Laz »

I only ever fought Zachary 1v1 once and yes his potting is extreme, however i dont blame him ... I often see him take on 5v1 odds

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I dont think I have met that Zachari or whatever his name is person
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.