Today's fighting

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Today's fighting

Post by Nixon »

I missed so many quality screenshots, and superb fights. I hate my conn so much because I could barely move at Ice, none the less had fun.

Me owning an i-c noob 3vs1 :( (that or kirring to boost my justice)

Controlled Despise for ages, was quite a few of us, but at the same time raided by the same numbers, but we prevailed :)

Decided to do a bit of solo'ing.

This screenshot pretty much sums up why its hard to solo pk in AoS. I indeed called some backup, but nowhere near the same numbers.

I then got told about a massive fight at Ice, I had to check this out. Was totally right, fights from all directions, cashies at the west, bluebies north, C-I and co north west, jo and buddies east. Was choatic and fun, overall we wiped most out, took a few casualties ourselves. :)

Noone can cry about numbers because overall we were outnumbered
What a way to get KoJ ^^

Hopefully some of the others got some pics
No to U

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

The fights at Ice were very good, it was a good old fashioned free for all with several groups involved. It's promising to see this kind of thing is possible on drachs.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Definatly, it was also great to see them fighting EACH OTHER, it mad the fight far more interesting because we didn't simply have all of them on us at once which seems to be the norm.

I had a good run around the ice area befor eit all kicked off, really enjoyed playing jump the E fields all the way to the undead spawn to shake off a cluster of my screaming fans, obviously after my autograph.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Was some of the maddest chaos I have seen on this shard.
Started off with me looking for some solo action, recalling around.
Eventually found one Jo at Ice. He immediately ran from ULTIMATE WARRIOR (Can you blame him really ?^) to his house.
There I found Sephiroth of $MH who assisted his Jo Buddy.
Another 2 Jo turned up to chase me around Ice.
Noxin arrived to lend a hand and we actually killed one of them 2v4.
We got split up, and more reds arrived to fight us both.

Shortly after, various blues arrived. Then some red C-I and then some more blues.
Everyone fighting each other.
Some I-C and EVE guys arrived singly and died eventually.

By this time I estimate there must have been al teast 35 people fighting each other.
Cashies and EK turned up half way through.

Finally when our small group got wiped out we left and returned with a gank of our own.
I estimate about 15 EVE and I-C went back in (Mostly red, but some blues too). By this time a lot of the opponents had gone, and more ran as soon as they saw the size of our force.
However, there were at least 25 opponents still hanging around as Nixon described above. Sadly no sign of EK :(

Some really really good fights.
Was really enjoyable.

Glad to see so many people out and about, and fighting each other too !
FUN !
Signatures broken since 2009...

blue

Post by blue »

just so u know obscurity has no magic resist so a timed para spell you can wipe him easily. sephiroth has low fire ressi so any scribe mage can knock him clean. you have idsmounters. if you have one with a bow i advise paraing obscur and then it gives the dismounter about 2 or 3 chances to dismount ;)
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Future
Fat IRL

Post by Future »

Last night action at ice was good old fashioned carnage that i enjoy.

wp everyone
[img]http://kuntz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/UO/ICvillage.JPG[/img]

Drake

Post by Drake »

yep , nice fights.. well i hit the ground here and there.. like everyone did, i think.. hehe :D ... *thumbs up* .. i want more... !!
[img]http://www.hazzel.de/sigpig_ha.gif[/img]
[url=http://thedarkknights.de.vu]-+- [b]/[/b] free xxx pics ![/url]
[url=http://forum.the-absurd.com]the -+- Public Forum[/url]

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

So much fun at Ice:
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Anyone else noticed, C-I tries to be AI wannabes?

Look at their clothes etc.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.