Narzilla is Skill!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Narzilla is Skill!

Post by WildCat »

Lately I died like 3-4 times to Narzilla... I never had pots on me, Narzilla doing lethal poison, the poison damage is around 30, only spells Narzilla seem to know is Harm/fireball/Ligthing (+ onetime I actually died 1 vs 1, other were pure ganks)

Tips: Narzilla buy a full spell book

Though only reasons I have died is the lethal poison.

I had to run myself when got lethal poisoned, but it is quite obvious... it always took like 2-3 Arch cures before I got the poison cured

Now lets see how Narzilla looks like when you disarm him:

Here Narzilla is disarmed... he was no fear at all, only fear I had was two Dexers that were hitting me with 50 dmg

Narzilla disarmed

Then I died to 5 vs 1 (one red, Urufukotsi(whatever his name is) Narzilla, 2 Armour Ignore archers)
Last edited by WildCat on Fri Dec 10, 2004 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Poison is so retarded. I dont get why OSI changed it in the first place
No to U

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

ULTIMATE WARRIOR was amongst the very first to abuse the disarm function.
During a protracted reign of terror that endured for perhaps six months, the denziens of Europa came to fear this legendary warrior and his ability to knock their weapons out of their hands.
As expected, the lesser fighters from that shard soon adopted this tactic, and even those cowardly old men who smelled suspiciously of incontinence took to this approach. However, none could really match the might and the prowess of ULTIMATE WARRIOR - a giant amongst the dwarves.
Signatures broken since 2009...

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Well the funny thing is... people run away, but they stay at once they get their specials out...
One [jo] person ran like 200 screens in total, and when he to end got bleed on me, he did cast poison, and lighting lightning lightning

I mean cant anyone kill properly?
I am thinking myself if I should start to use specials... Mortal + Bleed
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

ok specials i can handle, its just lethal nox, i think the same way, why did osi fuck it up. you can either pot,pot,pot,run out of pots die. or not carry pots and just die :/

i just hate the utter reliance on pots.

Narz

Post by Narz »

You spent the quiet moments of that fighting insutling me (the last one after you died lots, solo). But yer mate earlier made an entire topic on me insulting I-C's.

Really isn't my fault either if you don't kit your character properly.
Got no problems with I-C I just kill reds.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Such insults as:

"You cant kill without lethal poison?"

"Wanna buy a full spellbook?"

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

p.s. criticising people for doing something is silly when you do it yourself. calling people runners for running from a gank, when you yourself run from even 1v1 is not sensible. It's ok to run from me though, if I came up against myself I would run too.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Alderis
Lana's Gimp

Post by Alderis »

Narz wrote:Really isn't my fault either if you don't kit your character properly.
That would be what? The poisoned cleaver that once disarmed causes you to flee for screens even against wrestle mages?
<3

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I hear you don't have any mirrors in your house Zim ?

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Had to remove them, was taking too long to get ready in the morning.

Now I just put on my robe and SAMURAI HELM and hit the streets.
NEVER enter Felucca.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

ULTIMATE WARRIOR disassociates himself from sentiment such as that.
ULTIMATE WARRIOR takes good care of himself and is always worried about what his 'clients' will think, thus dresses in rather fetching clothing - currently dashing shades of colour co-ordinated blues.

Did you know that in recent tests, nine out of ten Drachenfels murder victims preffered ULTIMATE WARRIOR ?

Zim Zum thou art truly a Knave; everyone loves a killer whose clothing is as sharp as his weapons.

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

I should like to see the sample used when you conducted your tests. Sophisticated drachenfels residents prefer being pked by a man dressed in pink.
NEVER enter Felucca.

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Really isn't my fault either if you don't kit your character properly.
That's soooo WAAC
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

minner

Post by minner »

sorry but i just dont belive that wild.
there are two sides to every tale?
lets hear narz then?
iv known him for over 4 years. and the nox means nothing to him.
he was one of the best old school mages around before aos.
he sure can fight without specials.
you may not like the guy. but hes not the lame ass your making him out to be here chaps.