Narzilla is Skill!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

narzilla does run a lot, but no worse then anyone else. i dont disarm often either since 1). i know they will run (EVERYONE runs when disarmed. espec 1v1, if you dont then your kind of odd) ofc i play a wres mage so i dont ^^
Ps. Im told that europa is controlled by a few pk guilds. As are some American shards. And most people just don’t bother with fel due to that.
True?

true
If so do we want it to happen to drach?
no
Im hearing stories. Of some guilds coming to drach with this intent.
i hope not, one of the reasons we prefer drach to eu is no super guilds, however. it has happened on every shard, and imo its inevitable, its just the way uo is shaping. ofc we dont want it to
Ek will fight if that happens. And not in the way most people know ek now.
we will ofc fight any guild that comes along, but dont think it means we will go easy on any other cause of it (although we may target them first)

although i belive that df has a far stronger 'blue alliance' then europa has/had. there was more red guilds then blues on europa. and most joined up into the super guild/s

as long as all df dont fall into the 'mass recruited' catagory your huge numbers of blues that the various guilds seem topull will stay strong, ive played many shards and drachs is one of the few where i can be sure to be steam rollered by blues rather then reds
We wont allie with cash or any of the brit gate crews. As e think there scum.
not even checked this with anyone. but we will not ally with any more people. ever (unless something drastic changes)
If push comes to shove. And it does look like heading that way for drach..
Id hope we can all see it coming and realise its not in the best interests of that shard.
If you catch my drift here.
And yes before you say it. I know its not relevant at this time. And no one wants a peace policy. Im talking if it where to happen scenario.
we would prob adopt a 'target second' policy when there in the area, but ek are far to large to be making peace with, you make up a large amount of our targets after all
Pps. Who exactly is your gm btw?
technically calix, but all decesions go through everyone and no one has the final say unless its the whole guild (if 1 or 2 of our members hate an idea and the rest like it we would try to work it out, but if it meant annoying our members we would prob say no)