Narzilla is Skill!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Then why does Narzilla run everytime he is disarmed Minner?
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

minner

Post by minner »

oh. and whats the point in going on about lame templets?
you all know as well as anyone else. that aos means you can nerf just about anyone with the right char.
nox dexer? disarm mage.
scrib mage? Nox dexer
any char? ninja.
dare i go on?
there is no 1 on 1 skills now. (if you want that hit farms.. in the field its the winning. so don’t moan about pots or templets)
out there all I want to do. Is kill the opposition. Not have nice duels.

the only skill left is team work. that cant be nerfed.
i lay the gautlet down here. eks not a pvp guild. and as you have said. your a pk guild not a pvp guild. so its a fair balance?
then 6v6. 10v10?
you call it we will match you. for a no rules bared fight at farms. or a location of your choice.
10 rounds? (and the lossers. do no moning after)
someone on here said. i dont understand ek. (cant remember in what context they said it now)
but i see we are no2 on your shit talkers list now?
well if you consider ek no2. you better watch your delicate sensibilities. as you will sure see worse on drach :)
anyway. eks (and i really believe you wont understand this bit)
not interested in power of the shard. that’s why we don’t try to own champ spawns. or even pk blue strangers. (seems strange to you? well its a long story. but ek sort of follows a role play history is the easy explanation)
this does not mean we are trash pvpers. some of us if we wanted to could easy get a team to match you. bullshit? ok then. take my offer. and we will see.
im not trying to pick a fight here. but i will hold my own. iv noticed more and more. eks a lame ass guild comments. and not to be respected cause they take in trammers.
And yes we do take in trammers. But that’s another story.

Mutual respect would be the way to go here. But it entails a reality check. Some members of both guilds will be wild cards. Don’t tar the hole guild?
Eks not a bad bunch of lads. And anyone saying they are is plain wrong in my book. I should know ek. I gm’d it from day one on drach.
And on the hole. We keep to some values.

There is one other point id like to take up here. I have respect for ic. Your team work is second to none. The only other guild I have seen who was better was TC. Yes your good. But believe me they where better. (but that’s no insult to you)
Cashys?. Yes you slate them. And you right to do so (all wankers in my book). But they where good once. They are now a shadow of what they once where. But there gone in the main. Right now you have the best team work on drach. Maybe that’s because on europa it was needed. And on drach it’s a diff ball game. I suspect this. But cant be sure.
Anyway. Will it last?. People are realising it’s the way to go. It’s a matter of time then?
Get a team of 10 good pvpers on team speak with a good leader. Who knows what needs going. And you are matched.
Eks can muster twice your numbers just by whos on our uom most days. But its quality. its quantity. That’s why id like a stand up fight. So we can select our team. As you have this advantage when you go out hunting. And we are in the main are restricted to defensive duties.
So as they say at tram events. What say thee?

Ps. Im told that europa is controlled by a few pk guilds. As are some American shards. And most people just don’t bother with fel due to that.
True?
If so do we want it to happen to drach?
Im hearing stories. Of some guilds coming to drach with this intent.
Ek will fight if that happens. And not in the way most people know ek now.
We wont allie with cash or any of the brit gate crews. As e think there scum.
(sure we consider you guys scum as well in a role play way)
but you also have common decency. And understand the problem.
If push comes to shove. And it does look like heading that way for drach..
Id hope we can all see it coming and realise its not in the best interests of that shard.
If you catch my drift here.
And yes before you say it. I know its not relevant at this time. And no one wants a peace policy. Im talking if it where to happen scenario.

Pps. Who exactly is your gm btw?

Borric (gm of EK)

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

She has a generic AOS template Wild, no defense when disarmed I think.

We have no specific GM minner, we aren't run like that, Democracy all the way^^

We absoutely understand that you guys arent all pvpers, and we've stated that time and time before, we even compliment you for doing so. If any guild comes to DF with the intention to take over and dominate, then they can think again, because you wont be alone in defending that. I-C will be present too. If anyone thinks we have done that, then they are quite clueless as not once have I run with a full party on the field, other than for events.

And I'd be up for your challenge, not that my conn can handle 12/20 people on at once, but I'd be up for it for sure
No to U

minner

Post by minner »

i dont belive he does wild.
i do however :)
disarm minner with a team of ic around and hes off :)
narz?. sorry allthough i belive your telling the truth as you see things.
i think there is another reason. why would he? he can match you with no weps anyway. do you ever back off wild?. im not talking a duel here. i mean out in the field?. hell we all do that dont we?
i know i do. but only to disarm mages. most of the time im chasing them down. but im a nox trash dexer after all :P

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I'm sure we'll be up for a ruled fight, would be lots of fun. Christmas holidays maybe?

And yes, if we get an American guild on Drach with intent to dominate, we will be looking to stop them, i'm sure we can discuss this further if and when it happens.

We don't have a GM as such, but I do most of the 'duties' a GM does, so feel free to contact me in PM with anything.

(Fell Meridia in game)

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Bit busy, will reply later.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

yes euro is dominated by alliances and big guilds etc, thats why i prefer drach atm.

if this fight happens let me watch :D

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

Hi, very long post :shock:

as already stated, we are by no means even considering trying to control any aspect of the shard in any way, and would hate to see it happen to drachs.

I would be perfectly happy to arrange and participate in any sort of fight, rules or no rules.

As you already mentioned yourself, it's very easy for a few names to tarnish the overall reputation of any guild, and believe me we do habe a lot of respect for the vast majority of EK, and what you stand for as a whole, but just like any other guild, you have your own members who are very arguementative, hypocritical and irritating, naming no names.

I-C are fairly straightforward, and contrary to popular belief are not guilty of half the things we are often accused of, we would like to think, that overall, we have had a mostly positive effect on the shard, however you would like to see it.

You certainly won't find me, or in fact any of my guild shitalking your guild completely unfairly, nobody really takes the game serious enough to care that much :p

Anyway, gone a little off track, thanks for posting and as I mentioned, we will try to arrange something, but make it less of a 'grudge match' as such.

Player of Xanatos / Ashikata

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Narzilla cant cast any other spells than Fireball, Lighting, Magic arrow

He cant kill with those anyone whitout his lethal poison, I even offered a full spell book for him!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Also screenshots shows clearly he is running awat

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Guys seriously, we could make individual threads about 75% of the PvP population of this shard, and the contents of the thread would be similar to this.

IMO, Narzilla is no better or worse in the tactics he employs when compared to most other PvPrs on this shard. Most people tend to run away, or use DP/Bleed specials all the time.
Yes we see it as lame, but that is just a fact we need to get adjusted to if we are to carry on playing on this shard.

I for one see no point in carrying on with this subject.
However, that is just my personal opinion, and if anyone wishes to carry on with posts about individual opponents running/potting/dping/bleeding etc, then that is up to you.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

well, i am in no uncertain doubts 1 of the worst pvpers in eve and i-c however vs ek, its either run 1v1, dp contantly 1v1 or a gank. (earlier i was fighting various ek outnumbered 1v4(ish) and dropped several of them (yes i wanded, ran alldays, and potted like a whore), i have little respect for most of you guys because you are the essence of either item pvp or template whoring to the max or househide/run 1v1, thats just my opinion thou ;)

(and yes i run from several of your noxers because dp is a bitch to fight when u run out of the few pots i carry and imo is the most overpowered thing in pvp at the current time and my pet hate)

Weevil

Post by Weevil »

*Points at Villa*

I'm with him on this one. :)
Weevil
Licensed to die a horrible death and lose all his items.

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Well knowing narzilla a long time on DF i disagree with what minner said about him beeing best before AoS ^^
Minner on the other hand was used to be a good annoying dexer!!

Remembering TC times i remember Narzilla(aka Kershew) Perma shitalking us and nothing more... I don't remember him pvping at all :-)

No offense just saying what i think in this matter....

On the other hand this new OSI rules with poison are very strong and lot's of ppl use them... same as stealthers... Not really fair but with good pot equip they can't do much... Without pots sux... specially if u fight poison dexer :P no way to CURE!! and even if u do it next second ur poisoned again :-)
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

specials are counterable with skill, teleport hide remount vs dismount, offscreen/disrupts versus mortals, timing versus bleed...but nox is just about how many bloody cures you carry :/