Last Nights Wrong Harrower!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Last Nights Wrong Harrower!

Post by WildCat »

I'll just post screenshots:
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i was messing around outside
got quite a few kills

Buster
DAS DRAGONLODE

Post by Buster »

Would love ot have seen the effect mine and calix`s withers along with ambers spells would have if more raided. Guess we`ll find out next time we get a similar dungeon.
[img]http://www.light875.plus.com/buster.jpg[/img]

Baphomet

Post by Baphomet »

I was robbed tbh. Tried hitting every blue who came in with an AI (I am Heretic) but only managed to hit about 5 people cuz they all died so damn quick :/

blue

Post by blue »

who is storm btw?? cos i think they also have a thing for biff.... after i rezd him/her earlier after a long long battle im sure i saw some fluttering eyelashes!
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

I have a thing for biff.

blue

Post by blue »

were u the guy running on foot? or the AAH guy who hit me wihle i was castin on the guy on foot?
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

I was running on foot about 5 seconds after pic, from dismount archer. There was no other AAH there though.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i am storm/slamer/ghost

actually tried playing storm a bit today (and last night) after first time on a mage in a month (dex 4 life ^^) and got owned completely in nearly every fight

my ar is is severely inadequete. and for dueling its practically unusable (i got owned every dam fight, i think i won 1 out of 10 - in my defence id been up 23 hours and drinking but not the point)

amd @ biff
plus least ghost and toki are amusing stealthing around despise then popping out unexpectedly....tho I dont undertsnad how much mana you have as you can dismount/ar ing/ar ignr/armour ignr
i have 83 mana i think currently, 90 when i get my stats fixed

i can dismount (15 mana), ai (double mana so 30), ai, (depending how far they ran i normally get this at normal cost so 15/30) and then ai again + 30 mana leech on my wep

so enough ^^

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I was suprised how well we actually raided the blues who were outside... though did most run away, or did they go away earlier? As there was less people than I tought...

Or might it be that people are scared to come to our harrys?!~
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

Do you mean this Biff?:
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]