*Sweeps up the trash*

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

*Sweeps up the trash*

Post by Villa »

Here is a pictorial tale about our favourite guild (the 'Drachenfels Shard Regulators' (Also known as Retards R Us, but strangely their guild abbreviation is 'OMG')) making a complete mockery of themselves after agreeing to "DOOL ME NOOBY ALL DAYS AND LOOSE".

I missed several screenie opportunities because I was too busy laughing in RL - especially at the various different excuses made everytime the opponents died.

Anyway, so it starts off here where I find the fearsome Drachenfels Regulators controlling the entire shard from their TOP SEKRET base at West Brit Bank (Trammel of course). What an awesome sight they were - I was near enough quaking in my neon blessed sandals.
So Mr Dir Dir gives me and Toki some of his usual comments, so we arrange for them to duel one of our worse mages, the guy known as Vivid.

Mr Dir Dir drops laughably quick.
Please note that in almost every one of these duels that Vivid had against OMG, the opponents would pre cast a buff or something, and think nothing of it. Apparently those are the duelling rules they are used to.

Woops dead again - even faster than before.

Moak of OMG decides to have a go and dies. He lasts a few seconds longer than Dir Dir, but his excuses are just LOL - shame I missed taking a screenie of most of these.

Mr Dir Dir dies again. He is allegedly one of their better fighters...

Vivid turns his attention on better quality opponents.
He dies twice in a row to Lai've Style.
We all agree this chap is infinitely superior to the idiots from OMG

Moak returns on his Fizban (Red) char, and probably wishes in hindsight that he had stayed at WBB regulating the shard.

Vivid fights Lai've Style a few more times. Shame I missed the screenies, but Vivid wins everytime, with various restrictions in each fight, like no special, or no precasting etc

OK this is one of the funnier moments of the night. Fizban potted in the duel. He eventually blames it on his pot macro being next to his cure spell macro. He then blames it on his conn (Strangely he continued to blame his ping for every death hereafter).

Fizban dies again. However, he is better than Dir Dir in all fairness.

More excuses following another death

Another Fizban death

Missed a couple of screenies of Vivid vs Lai've. However Lai've makes excuses too. Here we see Dir Dir coming out with the best excuse of the night for Vivid's domination of the arena - "You are a Nox Mage"...
Please Dir Dir, just slit your wrists quietly and do the gene pool a massive favour. Oh by the way, how comes Dir Dir manages to do higher than level 1 poison with his Cleaver ? oh yeah, he is a Nox Mage...

Vivid the CHEATOR uses specials during a no specials duel. He tells us he didn't see Lai'Ve agreeing to no specials, but the rest of us reckon Vivid is actually a little bit gay and can't help these things^^

Mr Dir Dir shows his annoyance about Vivids "ZOLF - zole on floor laughing" macros. This coming from the guy who has "*Sweeps up the trash* binded to his spacebar.
Incidentally, Zole owes me lots of commision money for abusing my copyrighted lyrics.

Lai've dies again. Some very good duels between him and Vivid.
This one being the best fight of the night. Went on for ages and was pleasent to behold.

Mr Dir Dir flat down in the dirt yet again.
The guy really is awful.

Excuses

Excuses

Lai've dead again

More excuses

Dir Dir probably knows the location of every crack in the ground, he is face down upon it so often.

I lost track of how many times Dir Dir tried and failed miserably

All in all, Vivid dominated this morning in every fight, bar the first two versus Lai'Ve.
Some very nice duels between Vivid and Lai'Ve.
Loads of comedy fights with OMG.

Some hilarious duel rules, such as people are allowed to bless before the wall drops. Other people were requesting no bleed, but other specials are OK rules etc
Just LOL really.
Ah well, we will have to get adjusted to the rules on this shard eventually I guess - either that or carry on with no rules PKing^^

Good work Zole.
Also well played @ Amber for winning his first fight with Lai'Ve.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Oh yeah, before Zole jumps all over me (With no Vaseline), I had better state that I was joking about Vivid being one of our worst mages :(
Signatures broken since 2009...

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

then i turned up and lost every duel

win

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Hahahaahahahaha, bet his ego will be hurt.

Mr Dir Dir is comedy, even Calix can drop him 1vs1 in like 5 seconds flat (and without disrespecting calix too much, hes hardly the guilds best 1vs1er^^)

And no way does he ping 200, I've seen this guy run and he can outrun me with ease. Not denying his ping is probably higher than average, but its not even close to 200 :)

And yeah, the dueling rules here seriously are a fking joke.
No to U

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

Hehe very nice guys! :)
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Laz, Zole, Susie, Toki and Krysstoso v 10-11 OMG. ( I only arrived to get a kill on the last one)

OMG - Regulating Drach since 1847.

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Zole you suck you lost two. I would win all
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

keke was some fun fights.
lavie is prob best i met on df so far, although his items are extremely immense. i switched to better equipment when fighting him after dieing twice, and then didnt loose anymore (i dont think at least, cant remember was early). ty for lend of totem and ar/shield toki and amber

blue

Post by blue »

the dueling rules on this shard aint messed up at all tbh. specials are allowed (unless its consentual that a special is overpowering the fight one way and both agree to not use it (rare tho))
the fact OMG are from america?? means they have crazy rules there they are trying to palm off here. lai've...dunno if he tried making stupid rules but if it was its cos he was outmatched. lai is nowhere near as good as he was before...nobody could drop him really other than zachary and the artied/itemed up cashies. now lots of people including myself can kick him. he seems better in duels at farms than actual 1v1 at other places. i think you will find a lot of people r better in a duel at farms than a 1v1 in the field...ad vice versa because imo its all about mindset.
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

lavie is so much better than zachary.
im talking in actual ability though, not just template and items.
zachary = 4hp inc on armour pieces, totem, always drinks str pot,which is why he survives ganks so good. 140hp + (i reckon minimum hp he has) is a lot to fight against.

Angus

Post by Angus »

blue as in Biff from COP/EK?

if so, total bullshit, you cant kill Lai, you have problems killing ToxiC..and lets face it, he is shit.

But Biff does have one really good macro...

"WAS THAT BIFF OWNAGE?"

Yes, that is a Biff Macro, sadly Biff/Stepanus/minner and beowulf killed me, and Biff decided to spam that over my corpse, and then died, several..billion times..one vs one.

HUG?

P.S - If your not Biff, then..My bad? :P

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

There is lots of people I never heard, or seen... or then I have seen or killed but dont remember..
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Well today I met this cock, for only the third or fourth time, anyway attacked him in Fire on Junior (2/4) and I usually have no pots since its just a pvm char, but anyway, I make him run, and he spams DUEL ME NOOBY, so I say NP.

We meet at farms.
First duel = Nixon 1 - 0 Dir Dir
Took me, hmm, half a dump

Second duel = Nixon 2 - 0 Dir Dir
Took me...Hmm half a dump, although I was on defense originally cause he dped me.

Third duel = Hmm, no thanks, boring shit talking lamer. Reskill and loot for you.

So I meet him in despise, again talking his usual shit. Asked if he enjoyed the duel^^ He spams this shit when Im attacking (Btw I have beaten him in specials/pots fights before with the same amount of ease so I dunno wtf he talking about)

Ive just ressed Seth, and Im on 20hp from the spawn attacking when this knob tries to pk me, and fails misrably (stick to your day job, Brit Bank sir) Seth heals up, heals me then ofc obvious.

Oh and btw Vivid, he says your nothing more than Lethal Poison Harm.

Well after dueling him, hes one to talk considering his combo consisted of poison/harm/harm/harm/harm. :p

Theres a very large percentage of this shard that are clueless fucks, but this gay takes the prize.

And WTF?!!!!!!!1 Specials in duels? SERIOUSLY, HOW THE FUCK IS LETHAL POISON IN A DUEL SKILLED?????

waiting for a wep to hit isnt fucking skilled noobs :(
No to U

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Oh and eh, another day at the office for the OMG gank squad.

(Dir Dir was also present but mr Seth kept him occupied^^)

I do enjoy shit talking the shit talkers ;(

@Seth : Sorry I never returned, was too tired :)
No to U

Seth von Saljeth

Post by Seth von Saljeth »

Hehe tbh, your timing was brilliant when u came back :)