EK doing Oaks + some random blues

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

EK doing Oaks + some random blues

Post by WildCat »

Well that was fun!
I didnt actually get any screenshots, only got this one screenshot where my moun tstamina started to stop after chasing EK people...

+ Didnt EK call us cheaters, exploiters hackers etc.?
I wonder what was the "Moon" character then..? (Moveshot/AI)

and Narzilla learned new spells! Explosion flamestrike! not anymore Lighting lightning, fireball, magic arrow, lighting, magic arrow :P You bought the full spellbook as I told you to? as I saw also a e-bolt there! Rare things.

Also Narzilla got me killed! I admit it! Well done!
*cough cough*

[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

That was the worst raid I've seen us do in a while.

I couldn't even move in the lag anyway so didnt miss/do much :p
No to U

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

I arrived after you lot had started, went off on my own initially to get kills then killed a few with you lot, then chased after amber to heal and we killed another two thanks to some wicked walling by Log.

Missed an x-heal on Wild (see pic). :(

I think teamplay was bad because people were in different vent channels. We should agree on one channel for general fights, I vote the lobby. I don't know how you guys grouped up and planned the attack as I wasn't around but when I got there I didn't see a lot of fielding and the groups were spread all over.

I was actually impressed by Narzilla, yes he's a DPer who runs disarmed but he does use his wepskill template very effectively, more so than a lot of our guys! :?
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Worst performance I've ever seen.
Embarrasing is an understatement.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

I died 3 times in one fight, against mostly PvMers...
Admitadlly I did come with no pots, and all 3 were to Lethal poison, but that's no excuse.
Were poorly organized, and did really badly.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

amber

Post by amber »

i was in a diff vent channel due to personal issues revolving around anger management :p

still managed to kill narzilla twice though, dp more?

died on my towers doortep to geekstallion, didnt notice him cast blood oath - damn my uber spell combos, kirred meh :(

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

you all suck
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Narz

Post by Narz »

To Duririn.
That was 'WE' managed...
ok ta.
Much respect to Jekyll btw who having killed me actually extended his hand on a nice fight. I enjoyed it too. Duririn's reskilling when I'm chatting to Jekyll is another thing though :) But we're all insecure from time to time.
Got no problems with I-C I just kill reds.

amber

Post by amber »

Narz wrote:To Duririn.
That was 'WE' managed...
ok ta.
Much respect to Jekyll btw who having killed me actually extended his hand on a nice fight. I enjoyed it too. Duririn's reskilling when I'm chatting to Jekyll is another thing though :) But we're all insecure from time to time.
if you had any skill and actually ever 1v1'd without hitting panic all the time I'd extend you an ounce of respect. As you dont - I won't

duel me anytime you like but tbh without your DP you are nothing and your running is legendary :)

everytime we come up against you with even numbers you house hide or run to baja

tata

Nossi

Post by Nossi »

.................throws amber a chill pill............. :roll:
Hail my PvM skills ! =)

amber

Post by amber »

Nossi wrote:.................throws amber a chill pill............. :roll:
I need more than a pill

the rolleyes helped a lot though :)

blue

Post by blue »

duri.....what can i say u say narz can't do anything but spam fireball and run....what was that u did in terra keep other day 1v1? oh yeah ran off then came back precasted and started spamming harm. don't preach to narz sunny. he bin pvping on this shard longer than u had hot dinners son.
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

abbarosh

Post by abbarosh »

that was a bit harsh blue hun love solid

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

disclaimer --- the views of amber are not strictly the views held by i-c >_<
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Disclaimer - the views of cowardly/wimpy old mages are not necessarily those of ULTIMATE WARRIOR.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR is a strong advocate of the old traditional means of warfare; i.e. groups of sweating muscular men wielding enormous tools of battle embroiled in a bitter toe-to-toe conflict.
Signatures broken since 2009...