Someone explain to me...

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

np it's just a beginners template. Anyone that plays a stealther as their main character and has been pvping more than a month needs killing irl. But np, i'm sure you guys haven't played that long~~~

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

rofls i was fighting WK in fire a few nights ago, going well then Hood pops up and dismounts me, pathetic rly, get a mage lads :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Silence[VvV]

Post by Silence[VvV] »

The [VvV] are not the main characters, i think you know very well our main characters .

We made this stealthers only to play different and for good moments.

I can imagine that to be dismounted is pathethic for you, but maybe a bit funny for us.

[VvV] are another way to spend the time, we only play with them, when we are dru** or hi** while we speak with TS. :)

You killed us lot of times too :)

Angus

Post by Angus »

Cant say i know your main chars.

And wow, you do drugs, your so cool, can i be like you?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

[VvV] are another way to spend the time, we only play with them, when we are dru** or hi** while we speak with TS
OMG RLY? HOW DO I JOIN VvV?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Silence[VvV]

Post by Silence[VvV] »

I'm not talking about drugs, maybe is enought to be annoying for other players to get "high". :)

Doesn't matter!!! , it's only another way to play UO, i hope we will share good times :)

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

amen sister.

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

how about you go 50/50 and play a stealth mage :P

no seriously wtf is with all the stealthers on this shard, in the average guild here there are about 2x the amout on stealthers on the whole of LS

and ninja dismounters .... what a mock
on LS its the dexxers and archers jobs to dismount ON TOP of their other dutys, most people carry a bola incase they are caught dismounted

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

we are not using any trick, only UO skills
Quoted because you're shit.
Using 3 stealth archers to kill a person instantly sure takes a lot of UO skills.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

Tell us who your 'real' characters are?

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I normally see Hood's in Star or Despice... but once they have showed up and cant hide anymore, they are instantly dead if ask me :)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

carix
after you played uo for how many months did you play a stealth archer?

^^

ofc its not quite the same thing

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Who exactly are your main chars then VvV sirs?

I've got more respect for you than Ninja fags, but it's still boring having stealthers ruin good, even numbered fights (for all you get on this shard)

You'd get much more respect on Reds, as it is, your playing like pussies since you can only attack 1/16th of the shard
No to U

Silence[VvV]

Post by Silence[VvV] »

Quoted because you're shit.
Uhm maybe i made a mistake thinking we can speak with correct education.

Noxin It's only a game, maybe you are a great duelist, but will be better to spend a bit of UO time to learn a bit of education.

Few weeks ago you and the rest of reds ruined us a lot of champs, you killed our tamers and our pets and we didnt come to your forum to insult you. We learnt that your job is to kill, and we respect it. But then you killed several tamers (not pvpers like you) and now, the problem is that we kill you or at least we try it, maybe now you know how we felt.

Sorry about my english, is very poor, and it's hard to writte when a person is not respecting. Thx to the rest of people who is talking in this topic with education :)

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

I'm a mediocre duelist, but thanks for the compliment!
Ahh I see my mistake, Pking people is the same as using 3 stealth archers to instakill people, thanks for clearing that up for me. Retard.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE