Some random pics from tonight

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Some random pics from tonight

Post by Nixon »

These guys tried to reskill me, thankfully, I am getting good at wand abusing. Hell you need to be here to fight outnumbered ;)

Anyway, I could blatently tell these guys, weren't great, just by the casting, and the fact they were so scared to attack me, so I regged up asap, didnt bother with pots, as I wanted there flag to remain :)

Screenie pretty much says it all, although most DF players do the same in this situation, I could see a lot of inexperience from them, disposed of the first one with ease.

Second one was a bit harder, I had to guess where she was going to run too because her conn was better than mine (one of the fastest I've seen in a while), and it worked to good effect, got her in the end

As much as I'm laughing in party, this made me smile, real nice that they are trying out fel, and it earns my respect totally, even if they did try and reskirr^^

I was in Destard for a bit, tried to drop an archer with -+- in presense, I'm assuming it wasnt that that hit panic, but it wasnt long before I had a gank squad on my tail. Well I split them up, and this guy got cornered all alone in Deciet. :)

My final shot of the night, well for all the shit talking this gentlemen does, I certainly didnt see any evidence of reasoning for it~ I had to chase him all over before he eventually paniced (ran away then turned back giving me time to cast 3 spells, landing a para in the middle of that, before running up to his death :) )

All in all, I had some good fights (they know who they are), was a bit fortunate tonight not to die solo, but sometimes things have to swing my way :P

Nx
No to U

amber

Post by amber »

nice one mate, a dir dir kill shot is a wonderful thing, he just runs the second he has finished his dump - oh wait thats what half the shard do too, it must be catching

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Seen poison princess at brit trammel bank quite much when I been there trying to find a Ornament of Magician for sale!!!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

This one was hilarious.
Signatures broken since 2009...