Storm you gotta be kidding ,,,

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Seth von Saljeth

Storm you gotta be kidding ,,,

Post by Seth von Saljeth »

you come solo to desp public spawn, attack me i fight back u run and hide. since its a public spawn witzh like 10 blues around others see it and come join the gang and you say "panic ?" ... i wouldnt have joine dthe gang if you wouldnt have said that, but that offends me. We are 4 TG in uoam and i havent seen one panic in a long time. just because people do so doesnt mean u can offend anyone

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

well i attack u, u move a little
6 more blues are on me before i cast explo

what am i meant to think

not that it matters (and i love winding people up) but i made so much more then my insurence back when i came back on ghost

9 kills, a 110 mage scroll (uber i know) and 30k gold

so was mighty kind of you all

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

and i didnt run and hide, i tryd to lose some of the spawn on me
pking there on a mage solo = very very hard

Seth von Saljeth

Post by Seth von Saljeth »

"so was mighty kind of you all"

whoever that is. Not me though ^^

Dont get me wrong you got my respect for soloing on mage (heheh not on Ninja) ... still I moved like 5 tiles when u came in cause i expected a major gang like yesterday. than i disturb your attack and you run1 - 2 screens and hide, sure rat mages can be lethal .-.. anyway, not my fault u passed 2 blues on way there .... but panic is quite a lol insultment than. And the 6 blues was how it ended.
Didnt like myself joining the gang,but was "winded up" ^^ by your insulment. Whatever forget it

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

soloing despise on a mage is a pain

soloing on a ninja is far easier

and i didnt run by anyone, i circled the alter twice before i even found you. which is why id assume you panicd since they all just appeared

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Slamer wtf, your typing gets worse and worse:/

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

stfu clix go get a pension

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

!!!

Angus

Post by Angus »

<3 for Slamer !

Soloing despise is a bitch, i always run about, spawn hurts me more than the blues do ^^
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Just to remind... I think "Storm" is red....
Seth is blue?

Storm needs to move away from spawn (even if a ratman is hitting) because it is bigger chance Storm gets ganked by blues than Seth.

Myself I move away from Destard even in 1 vs 1, because it is so boring to fight someone while you have dragon attacking you and doing firebreath, then you run outside to fight someone properly... what you know? They will say "lol run 1 vs 1" or will just server line the entrace when dont have a dragon helping them.

Samething can be with anything... savage.. bogling, ratman, troll, ogre, spider/scorpion (great team players who poisons)

So it is more understand able for Storm to move and being ready to get ganked!!

Bah my point went a bit confused.. but if someone reads it properly they understand.. if someone reads it fast, they get wrong info!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Spawn sucks when fighting, i always run to a better place myself! *agrees with Wild*
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

bunny

Post by bunny »

the important thing is to point out that you never run from anything because ure so 1337; even if it looks like that: "really, i didn't spoil my pants! i swear!" :lol:

if it happened the other way around you would accuse him of running, too ;)

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Of course!
damn runner!

Though myself I try to keep myself in screen.. but when a bleed or lethal poison hits in, I wont stay too much in screen (I havent still got used to fight when being bleeded)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i dont run anyway
i mearly use the 27 screens avalable to me to my advantage