Some questions for all.

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo »

1. Which shard did you move from?
Atlantic
2. What was the PvP scene like there in your opinion?
Didn't play it to recently, just started back after a two year break, but was very good in the earlier days
3. In what ways is Drachenfels better PvP wise than your previous shard?
Cant say that it is really, no PvP is better then the old school PvP (Still gettng used the the new stuff)
4. And worse?
Artifacts, Spell Damage, Stamina and Items that Increase Stats =/ (General for all UO though)
5. What had you heard about Drachenfels before you moved here?
Not much, I just read around a lot and happened to come here because of how ridiculous the people were on Atlantic as of late.
6. Has playing here changed your opinion?
I think its much of the same from Atlantic, but I now I kinda take that as every shard. (The Cheap Tactics and Items in stead of Skill that is)
7. What guilds give you a good fight?
Made a new char on drach just a few days ago and only am 6x GM so as of right now I am not to big of a fighter.
8. Which guilds were over-rated by Drachenfel citizens.
I had a few guys tell me a few of these guys from OMG were good but being able to kill 2 of their reds with 72.9 Magery, 82.4 Eval and Some odd 94 Meditation with 0 Resist and no wep skill, its quite obvious they are not anything like what I had originally been told.
9. Who do you think as a whole is the best Player from Drachenfels?
Id like to be around PvP scene more before I awnser this question, all ive seen so far is those out on boats =P
10. Which players/guilds have impressed you?
Most of I-C. I was told by a few that I-C was very "Dominating" and that made me believe they were big trash talkers and Artifact Lovers but from what I have seen they are far from that, in fact they are quite the opposite.

Thats about the gist of it =).
On a side Note -Heya Nixon, its Neptune (the guy u talked to at the bank earlier =P) I figured I should finally get around to quit staring at this bored and post =)

Seth von Saljeth

Post by Seth von Saljeth »

1.Has the new guild's thats moved here brightened up Felucca for you?

Ive been away for more than a year, when I left most of the old players had quit. I came back early october and it was real nice to see so many new faces.

2. What had you heard about the guilds? (if anything)

Came from US shards to take over champs by numbers. All cheating and speedhacking

3.What were your first impressions of them? (I-C, Bop, OMG etc)

I-C ... Nice teamplay some very good (ie ViVid) and some very nice (ie Nixon) guys. There was a flamethread on uob where I said mny first impression was no cheating, just teamplay what left DF with the old pvpers xcept RMC .

OMG ... hasnt changed much 1 or 2 nice people (ie Black Lotus) rest very retarded like Mr Dir DIr with a serious ego prob

BoP no impression yet

4. Has your first impressions changed?

Not much. Maybe that I-C is very very good with fields and walls and defending outnumbered narrow points. Better than meeting them in the field

5. What do you like about the guilds that moved?

That they came. And that I-C becomes part of df community

6. What do you dislike about the guilds that moved?

Talking about Euro duel rules etc nobody is interested in

7. PvP wise, do you think they are better, or worse than what the shard had?

At that certain point I-C was better. But with RMC returning and other guilds grewing stronger I hope that changes. Individually they not stronger than usual DFler.
Still we used to have a lot of guilds equal to this skilllevel. maybe not the perfection in fieldspells and having templates of pure teamuse.

8. Do you see us and the others as outsiders or part of the Drachenfels community now?

OMG yes, I-C except wildcat trying hard I dont think so