@TG dude

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

First of all wildat : U use all ur skill in battle, including disarm and para as wrestlers mage...
I use disarm.
Because I know you will bleed, but once your disarmed, you have super hard time to kill the person, like now you killed... I died only because of the bleed.

Earlier.. I healed easily like a mongbat hitting me when you didnt get any bleed on me.

I use very rarely any Paralyze (why rarely?) because I dont have almost any LMC at all.

I use paralyze if I need to stop someone from running (yes running)

And you say now that Mercury should duel Melissan, what kinda duel will it be? Melissan uses Max SDI, max LMC, Max LRC? and all other mods (atleast what I saw)
Inquisitors, AoF, Orni, Hat of Magi etc.

Your just items. Nothing else. Just items.

PS: Most of your kills are only thanks to Bleed and SDI.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Therisitis, shut up please.
I-C have never illegally blocked anything.
Wheras your fuckwit RMC idiot colleagues block all 3 tiles from fire dungeon, put a complete wall of bagballs around dungeon entry points etc.
i.e no cear path.

We leave a clear path, you fuckers don't.
Signatures broken since 2009...

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Theristis wrote:
At Villa : U blocked many times illegally as u said fire entrance and don't deny that.
No I-C or EVE would illegally block with bagballs or boxes or anything like that. They know its not allowed, they wouldnt do it. Not because its not effective ,but because it can get everyone in trouble, and its not worth it.

If one guy did it, another one would change it and tell them not to do it. Even at our harrowers, one person always checks it is legally done.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

For the record, I will place a harrassment call everytime I see illegal blocking from your RMC tosser colleagues.
Hopefully when those cunts get a ban or two, perhaps they'll stop that pathetic tactic.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Angus

Post by Angus »

No offense Mercury, but didnt you try to rezz kill Zorack at Buxx last night? Then I recalled in and killed you one vs one.

Now im not saying anything, but Melissan is clearly better than you.

Also, dont claim your attempted rezz kill was "heat of moment" or whatever, i gated Zorack in to re-equip, he was naked and you attacked him, when i recalled in you made your valiant run for the teleporter, before falling down head first right beside it.

Still, whatever :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Angus

Post by Angus »

Oh and Also, I-C have never illegally blocked, i can state this as i have been/seen them do it many times, there is always a clear path in and out.

So, Cry More?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Well tbh i don't remember if u leave a clear path or not, but i also didn't know it was illegal and bannable....

I never comlain about anything really...It's just the way of playing everyone choose to follow...

And wildcat, not my fault if ur suit sux and u don't have any LMC at all
or if u aren't max spell damage or so...

If u came a bit earlier on DF (before AoS) u shouldn't have written that about us ( TC )

Atm game is based on items... and as long as skill is not enough to kill someone then u need the items. Don't worry i play wrestler mage on europa and i pretty can't kill shit with 22 ebolt damage... but in team i am very effective ;-)

So stop crying about bollas, ninjas, equipments, lmc, AI , and spell damage. If u don't like that then better stop playing uo

Cuz UO is working that kind of the way and u have to live with it
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I am not crying about them. I am saying you need them in order to kill someone.

Your guild wouldnt do a thing without the dismounters, you know that.

All of you run or call help when you fight alone or something similiar.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Wildcat u live in a dreamworld really.,... or ur like 20 patches behind....

UO's PvP atm has nothing to do with skill...

Even a newbie can kill u if ur equip is low... So i do my best to kill and survive as all u need atm is equip

Just take it real

www.team-cow.de

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Theristis wrote:Wildcat u live in a dreamworld really.,... or ur like 20 patches behind....

UO's PvP atm has nothing to do with skill...

Even a newbie can kill u if ur equip is low... So i do my best to kill and survive as all u need atm is equip

Just take it real
So you consider yourself being a newbie when you use over 80 mills suit to kill?

Well I dont know if that would be newbie.. as a newbie is a new player more likely noob.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

What the fuck is this thread.

Sorry but he's right. All this stuff is part of the game, we have to just deal with it now. Yah our items aren't as good as most people on DF, although we're catching up. It's your choice to use an LRC suit Wild.

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Well i am not considering my self something at all

U made ur judgement for me... I never judge ppl easily... u seem u do..

But i am sure wildcat if u had the opprotunity using that kind of equip u would do it....

Duririn has good equip and IR gloves... but we never complained about it...

And something for the record Villa...

We didn't blocked entrance illegally with bagballs or crates...

We used our selfs to block the entrance that's 100% gm verified it
So u can page GM as much as u want

www.team-cow.de

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

how about yesterday when you blocked the tely out of star room with 4 bag balls?

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

ffs I never wanted this to be a flame thread, I just happen to like Senshi/Ther and didnt want them to think I was bieng a pure cunt to for no reason.

And for the track record,

standing/teleporting onto the entrance/exit of any tile is illgeal. If you move onto a tile which would usually take you into a different place its illgeal. However this seems to to not include the Star Room for some reason - I have no reason why this is an exception.

If you block off an entry point in which there isnt 1 tile to run, then its illgeal - I've only seen Insurence Hunters do this illgeally on multiple occasions so far. Also if you were to block a 3 tile passage, with 3 bagballs al along, your also doing it illgeally.

I can confirm this 100% because I've dealt with GM's a lot about this issue since I've pk'ed, and had a slap on the wrist for it
Last edited by Nixon on Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No to U

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

So stop crying about bollas, ninjas, equipments, lmc, AI , and spell damage. If u don't like that then better stop playing uo

Cuz UO is working that kind of the way and u have to live with it
And you will have to live with it that you get disliked about it.

What gets into my head most is that 98% of TG/RMC think they are so skilled when they can kill one person 5 vs 1

With all the equipment, all dismounting, all trash talking.
Even YOU have said "lol" to people who just died, today many times