@TG dude

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Would be great if they made tanks work how they used too, would bring back self disturb as well, which would would save my ass so much, so annoying not being able to do on a tank :)
No to U

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Need to be extremely fast to do it on a wep mage
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Seth von Saljeth

Post by Seth von Saljeth »

Wildcat thats pure comedy:

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:55 pm Post subject: Buying Ornament of Magician!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone got ornament of magician for sale?

Or anyone know anyone that is selling one!

Please tell me!!

(Or just post here)

Wildcat

Please dont insult! Just smile!

WildCat wrote:Nixon, myself I wouldnt feel sorry for reskilling TG...

All of them run with 60 mills suits, bleed is their skill, please show me onetime they kill withotu bleed.
Good example here:
ImageImage

Rest of them are wearing Totems:

All these stuff, they are Half blue, half red, and even uses blues that doesnt have any guild tags. (Sorry but I noticed that in Fire now)

TG = 60 mill suits that rely on specials and calls help when they are 1 vs 1.

That is my opinion.

Laz

Post by Laz »

I'll admit i've not fought many of you TG people, but from what i've seen Therisitis is decent at surviving the rest i wouldn't even rate at semidecent, been told that Seth is good as well, but i've only fought him very briefly at harrower the other night so cant say yet

By no means am i the best pvper around, and i've never claimed to be, i'm just posting my observations

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

And thats the only Artifact I got, your point Seth? , if you tried to say "lol whine about artis, you got one yourself" you failed.

Do I wear 4-5 artifacts?
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Seth von Saljeth

Not ? I personally wear 17

Angus

Post by Angus »

Nossi wrote:Angus, quit frigging brown nosing !

Oh wait, I back up Ther in one respect, and then back up I-C.
So Nossi, what, im not allowed an opinion?

Get stuffed, all you do is bullshit in these forums, you dont pvp and you often make remarks against me, i dont care.

This thread started off innocent then turned into flame thread, like im adding to it now.

So please feel free to stfu and read my posts properly next time, ill back up whoever i feel like, I-C have been nothing but nice to me on ICQ/Forums and in IRC, oh and when we pk together, like at that harrower, so if i cant back up people i class as allies because its "brown nosing", then, OH NOES !

Cry me a River, and then drown in it, kthx.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

No wild ... u don't wear 5-6 artis... but i am sure u will soon wear more than us... So i see all ur crying about equipments senseless.U gonna have soon or later and u gonna use it.

Plus this thread is kinda embarassing for I-C crying at TG/RMC about equip + bolla + everything else u said.

U make I-C atm look like the hunter who became the victim. When u had the numbers nobody cried... but 2 days now when u found some decent resistance (Even if ur not the full team playing atm) u started 2 crying threads. And nixons intentions in this thread wasn't that...

And wild after some deaths u started crying... i won't mentions NOXINS post who seem like he is playing other game.
I died numerous times to 5 vs 1 did i ever came here to cry ? I eved did some 1 on 1 and when the I-C died like 5 more jumped... Did i came here to cry? I got dismounted by toki-san like in everybattle even if i was alone... did i came here to cry?

Stop beeing childish and enjoy the game.If u don't like Items pvp or Bleed or other game mechanism i strongly suggest u to go play other game...
maybe WOW.

Greets, Theristis
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

When RMC drop u u gonna be pretty fuxxored :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

blue

Post by blue »

when ninjas drop kerrigan/rmc and co will all be what fumin pointed out :D
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Seth von Saljeth

by you ? :lol:

amber

Post by amber »

kerrigan will be nothing with the bola changes

*prays for bola changes*

Angus

Post by Angus »

Like Seth said, RMC have had good pvpers for longer than alot of guilds, all be it lately they have used crap tactics, im sure most old Drach players, for example Seth, will remember when RMC were a mighty guild.

Nolita and Asuka Langely (her mage) being proud examples.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Theristis wrote:No wild ... u don't wear 5-6 artis... but i am sure u will soon wear more than us... So i see all ur crying about equipments senseless.U gonna have soon or later and u gonna use it.
If you dont see the point of what I said, dont try too hard Theristis. Read my post again. if dont understand still, read it again. and then Again.

Plus this thread is kinda embarassing for I-C crying at TG/RMC about equip + bolla + everything else u said.

U make I-C atm look like the hunter who became the victim. When u had the numbers nobody cried... but 2 days now when u found some decent resistance (Even if ur not the full team playing atm) u started 2 crying threads. And nixons intentions in this thread wasn't that...
I can say everytime have been ganked by TG/RMC or attacked when have 30 mana (after chasing one of you), also I am not crying.
I am commenting, totally different from crying, your not worth my tears.
And wild after some deaths u started crying... i won't mentions NOXINS post who seem like he is playing other game.
I died numerous times to 5 vs 1 did i ever came here to cry ? I eved did some 1 on 1 and when the I-C died like 5 more jumped... Did i came here to cry? I got dismounted by toki-san like in everybattle even if i was alone... did i came here to cry?
I see you rarely alone.
Actually never seen you exactly alone.
If you dont run with your guild or RMC, you got non-guilded bluebies with you.

And yes, you have cried when you died onetime. That was next to Oasis and Desert when 60 blues were doing a champ (You included), that was the first time I looked you being a dumbo.
Stop beeing childish and enjoy the game.If u don't like Items pvp or Bleed or other game mechanism i strongly suggest u to go play other game...
maybe WOW.
Everyone has their own opinions, if you dont like my opinions, why dont you leave this forum?
I could speedhack.. script pvp etc. and you wouldnt like it.. I just say "stop being childish, this has been made to the game, just live with it, it is not my fault that OSI hasnt blocked these things."
For example you said I disarm you all the time, stop crying. It belongs to the game mechanics.

There is differences in commenting and "crying".

And I am commenting, you dont like my commenting.. it seems to annoy you.
Not my fault if it is true or not, but I said my opinion on my first post, you didnt like it, so you responded negativly.

Like I said eariler.
With all such items, special hits, ganking, it is that what makes people annoyed..

Well not those yet.. but the that you in guild think you killed in skill.
Yes.
How I did get into this conclussion, all the talk after killed.. Melissan always "lol" or more likely LÖLÖLÖL
Doesnt it make obvious?

Saying like: "lol you suck you died" after potting load of times, running away, running back.
You do the same. You ganked a person in Fire, 5 vs 1 and said "lol" after when I looked as a ghost after being bola ganked by RMC and TG.

Now there is a difference. I dont care too much about being bola ganked, being special hit used, but when trash talk comes after, when think it is skill.
Many times RMC and TG has commented about people they killed, most of this happens in star room.
Also having load of blues that doesnt wear guild tag to help RMC and you is a bit annoying... its not only TG and RMC? Its also random "blue friends" ? You need numbers to kill?

There is lots of things you might not notice yourself, but your opponent does.
You might not agree with me, but I know there are people who agrees with me, and I dont care about your opinion. I commented about TG/RMC on this thread, you turn it being a insult against TG/RMC

You keep saying also that "lol stop crying I-C used bola before to" YES! But why dont we have now?
I belive it is simply that the bola users has noticed how annoying it is... how you dont get decent fights.
Myself I like nice fights, with skill included. This you said "there isnt skill anymore in UO" Wrong.
You still need skill to kill. But it is true. You can get uber items to kill. And you got those uber items.

And I commented about those items. Not cried.
Of course I would wear them myself if I had. But I also would know my most kills are thanks to those items.
There is one red in Drachenfels that has around 150 hit points. He does wand, he does pot, and does run when get hurt.. now if he would have 100 hit points, I think he would been dead then. But his 150 hit point helps him. Here items helps him.

There are people who has inquisitors, gets 3 FCR and 8% LMC. Include a Ornament, 18% LMC, 2/6 FC/FCR. Here this person could get a great ring that helps him.
Get a Armour of Fortune, have 60% LRC... and get two pieces with 20% LRC.. there you can build already a 70/70/70/70 suit, which is a huge advantage, and have lots of other mods.. even include a hat of magi, if ring would give 5% SDI, you owuldi have 15% SDI

So Max LRC
Max LMC
Max SDI
maybe Max MR

You would say having a suit like this wouldnt help you at all?
Of course it does.

My guess Melissan have had SDI and high FC/FCR from beginning from AoS?
Because a good example is that he only does Lighting.
Everyone who had FC 4, FCR 6-9 did do lighting, because SDI did help so much... it still does, but I just got the idea from there that he have had it quite at beginning and havent changed from there at all.

And I very much doupt I will have inquisitors. I dont have that much gold.
I wont have hat of magi in a half year I bet. I dont have that much gold.
So I dont need to think on those things to be a hypocrite yet.

But when I get them, for example I could loot from you that you got insurance bug or soemthing else that you lose them (No I wouldnt give those kinda stuff back) then of course I would have them, and would accept my hypocritsm.

Why I have a ornament now is because I wanna have a 100% LRC suit. Why? Because everyone in Drachenfels has some urge to clean loot nowdays. Even empty bottles

Though what my point is. I am commenting. Not crying.

Those are very different things.
I dont care how much you say I would cry, it doesnt make a difference, I already commented, and it still is a comment.

I can have totally freely my opinions about your guild. I have opinions of my own guild.
I have opinions of EK
I have opinions of players.
I have opinions of Ultima Online
I Have opinions of real life.
I have opinions on everything.

So I can have a freely public opinion about your guild? a commenting.
If I dont like you, I cant be forced to like you.

About about "It is just a game" true. You said it yourself.

:)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Enough said... U turn everything from black to white...
Ur right i am wrong. That's the end of discussion from me here... it's pointless talking with u...

Have a nice day
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de