@Bop

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

@Bop

Post by Nixon »

was gonna say good fight Cashville, Lil jules and Sonny Giovanni but I wont now because you reskill me after I take you on, and kill some of you 3vs1 without pots.

Well good luck Lil Jules going red because you will need it.

p.s I came back on my main char to fight you fiends to find you had all fled ;((( I searched the lands for your blood only to be disappointed
No to U

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

they dont read these boards and those accounts are shared between like 3 people, i know the actual cashville and brade (dunno if they were playing those chars) would never rezkill, if one of them ressed you it was genuine, and somebody else will have reskilled, probally an nbk member

if you were ressed by an I-C member at somewhere like a champ spawn then i would have reskilled you too, its all about winning and losing when theres a reward involved

i wont defend half the guild but i know for a fact Cashville, Brade, Darkbreed (skullwasp) Jules (dont think lil jules is her char) and Dan Dray'onen would never reskillanyone for no reason

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Wasn't at a champ spawn :)

Not really fussed, just thought it was lame as fuck to randomly do it
No to U

Hanz Lorenzen

Post by Hanz Lorenzen »

yeah i wouldnt reskill somebody away from a spawn but different people play the game differntly i guess, sorry 'bout you getting reskilled

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Nah man its cool, I jused wanted to get ressed and change chars so I could fight. ^^
No to U

SkullWasp

Post by SkullWasp »

Not sure why that would have happened.

Like Hanz says, a lot of accounts are shared between members so it could have been anyone.

I do recal a time though when we were gettign rezkilled left right and centre at brit, it might have been because of that, but thats just speculation.
[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cragproductions/images/SkullWasp.JPG[/img]