to i-c guys

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

blue

to i-c guys

Post by blue »

have your forums ever been this active?? and full of such obseen language?? flaming??
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Yes.
Our old public forum turned into what is now the "Europa Felucca Community" forum, and went eventually down the pan.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Angus

Post by Angus »

De-Ja-Vu anyone?

:P
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

amber

Post by amber »

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

This is nothing in comparison.

Guilds used to come to our boards and flame the fk out of us P16 because they died, also there wasnt that many stat pks around, so whenever we killed people above land, it seemed to upset them very much. Even though scrolls etc were in game skill > scrolls, sadly items make up for lack of pvp ability in 80-90% of cases so its not quite the same, so the crying directed at us is nowhere near what it was.

Language doesn't bother us, we're all 18+ so its np
No to U

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

lol yes this is nothing compared to our old boards. we were forced to convert them into community boards cause people complained they were i-c biast (infact 80% of posts were anti i-c)

and languege doesant bother us in the slightest bit. i am the cause of most of it after all (and in irc etc)