Find the whole issue of RMC Ninjas rather amusing + TC info

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

StoDy

Find the whole issue of RMC Ninjas rather amusing + TC info

Post by StoDy »

Could somebody be a darling and take some screenshots of Ninjas and what they do, am quite intreaged. Am currently torn between restarting this crappy pile of shit game with my mighty GM made AR and 7x GM chars or WoW.

By the way, big fucking lolol@ ShinDara or whatever for that post somewhere that he used to respect TC but doesn't anymore.

The only time you ever saw TC was when we decided to go to Trammel to buy some regents and you happened to be wearing a cape that matched our guild color and I told you to change it, or when you watched Woodstock BFG and Luke win the OSI singles tourni over and over while telling your friends how you would 'secretly join' TC anytime soon. I understand that you may think that these brief introductions allow you to form an opinion where respect may or may not come into play, but believe me it doesn't. The only times I ever remember seeing you in Felucca was at two or three champ hunts where you were always surrounded by at least 6 other Trammlers (Cornelia etc) and commented on how 'bad the Pkers are'. When I get my crappy piece of shit site back up I have a great set of screenshots where you tell some RMC guy that the Pks are coming then get purple potioned to death by me and an RMC (then BBz) pk.

TG is NOT TC.

Team Cow ended pub16 and will be remebered for people like Wood, Yume, Luke, Angrias, Jin, Vamp D and countless others who for years were the best damn guild on Drachs bar none if not the game. Whatever TG does or says has no bearings on this new set up, so don't fucking confuse it.

Ta

StoDy, Team Cow (not TG)
Last edited by StoDy on Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Okay TG!
I mean TC!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

StoDy

Post by StoDy »

Amusing *GGGGGGGGG*

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

stody sir, if i were you id avoid getting back into this game and save yourslef for Wow! :>
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

If I'm out, I'll take screenshots, although usually RMC aren't worth the fight with their ninja's.

Basically they run with 2 ninja's who are vastly overpowered atm, even with Gm Detect you only have 50% chance of revealing, even then they can insta hide. They run around in animal form which lets you run as if your on horseback. Currently they can throw a bola which dismounts you, and you can be dismount ganked.

Basically that's how they get their kills, because you cannot play tactically, moving back and forth within the dungeon, using walls etc to effectively block oppenents, instead your forced to try and invis your oppenent, however invis can be detected with ease, so it takes longer to cast invis than it does to detect, making invising your team-mate almost worthless, thus team fighting incredibly boring.

For some reason or another, RMC seem to think this is skillful (I-C Deleted our Ninja's after we saw who incredibly retarded it was), yet every time they meet us on the field, outnumbering us or not, on their blues, they die~ thus resort to these lame tactics. (Not ego - just the way it is 80% of the time)

Nixon
No to U

StoDy

Post by StoDy »

I know I know, but Theristis is so very charmining with his delightful little beard and constant posts on the TC internal forum that I feel the urge again. Also I really want to see Vermis and Howard One in game again and they crack me up.

Does Vermis still play btw?

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Ninja's can dismount and are unkillable whilst doing it, to put it in the most basic terms:(

Dismount part is getting fixed anytime soon, unkillable part isn't, but they aren't as much of a problem without dismount.

UO is the most balanced it's been since AOS was introduced, it's worth trying again at least now most of that is gone.

StoDy

Post by StoDy »

If I'm out, I'll take screenshots, although usually RMC aren't worth the fight with their ninja's.

Basically they run with 2 ninja's who are vastly overpowered atm, even with Gm Detect you only have 50% chance of revealing, even then they can insta hide. They run around in animal form which lets you run as if your on horseback. Currently they can throw a bola which dismounts you, and you can be dismount ganked.

Basically that's how they get their kills, because you cannot play tactically, moving back and forth within the dungeon, using walls etc to effectively block oppenents, instead your forced to try and invis your oppenent, however invis can be detected with ease, so it takes longer to cast invis than it does to detect, making invising your team-mate almost worthless, thus team fighting incredibly boring.

For some reason or another, RMC seem to think this is skillful (I-C Deleted our Ninja's after we saw who incredibly retarded it was), yet every time they meet us on the field, outnumbering us or not, on their blues, they die~ thus resort to these lame tactics. (Not ego - just the way it is 80% of the time)

Nixon
Ah ok sounds about right. Don't really know any of the new RMC people, Bob, Seng and Nolita were only ones I can remeber. Will no doubt be a matter of weeks before Greekstallion or whatever contempary gatescum realises the ease of this and drive me to give my account away.

Am guessing there is nothing you can do with a disarm theif anymore? Surely it's only a matter of time before OSI decide that the fairest way to balance out the game is to give everyone halberds and tell them to instant hit after a fireball.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Nope disarm thieves are incredibly nerfed, have been since AOS really, however a thief is certainly still a grief char on the field, unfortunatly or should I say fortunatly noone plays one. Certainly with the stealth changes, thieves could be used for tactical purposes - not much more.

I'm not entirely sure of RMC's squad, mongbat, Langley, Noltia, Seng, Bob and some other fag ninja are the only ones I can think of straight off, though theres probably more.

Yeah Greekstallion and other guys are still gate pvping, though you'll rarely see us being a gate gimp, other than maybe Villa who enjoys antoginising them - i.e taking the mages to the bagball arena where they can't cast - I can't believe people are retarded enough to try and fight a dexer on a mage there.

There is a lot more Dungeon PvP going on from the sounds of it, than prior to I-C, OMG, ^O^ and some other guilds arrivals though, so might find some reasonably interesting fights going on, as for skilled fights, well theres few and far between now, its very much a case of who has the gimpiest template.

Nixon
No to U

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Calix wrote: Dismount part is getting fixed anytime soon, unkillable part isn't, but they aren't as much of a problem without dismount.
Well theres no guarentee, thats only speculation at this point, as others have said already theres still the possibility of gimping this and instantly switching between animal and human form.

Nixon
No to U

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

lol stody :-) i am happy the got ur attention :P

Well Stody is in well shape and i guess u will have np with skills. Armor won't be a problem i think, plus would be fun to play uo :-)

Still howard and agent scully plays... some new in cashies too but they are funny :-)

No old players really playing atm... Just some EK dudes :-)

Also u might go to WoW play 3-4 months ( max ) as most of the new games lasted... and u will come back to uo for sure

PvP isn't the greatest u need more equip and less skill to pvp but i think u won't have a prob on that.

Also Greekstalon runs around at brit gate... knowing he is ur favourite i am sure u can fight him over and over with endless hours of running :-)

U can try that with belomor too.. shame shit just the template changes, from dexer to mage :-)

I wait to see u back on... icq me or meli and we settle u out.. Also seth i am sure he has valuable stuff :P

Cya soon ! :P
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Oh also, is Vamp D ex-Europa? I'm talking 3-4 years back. Name rings a bell

Nixon
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

http://www.emerald-knights.com/guildhal ... php?t=3756

Villa's anti-GREEKSTALLION post, made me chuckle.

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Well he was best dueler on DF , his name was Vampirehunter D didn't know much about him cuz i joined the time he was quiting...

I don't think he played europa tho... cuz it was like before factions :-)
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Few Screenshots of Ninjas:

Bola while being a "wolf" and run same fast as being mounted on a horse

Mortal people when they are dismouned and getting ganked
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.