Mistinguette Team on Drachenfels

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Tal Muermo

Mistinguette Team on Drachenfels

Post by Tal Muermo »

Hello mates,
Some of you must already know me as a 100% DDi/Minax or Minotaur barbarian in SB.
I am posting on this board to tell you that 10-12 good PvPers guys from Europa have transferred their characters to Drachenfels.We are here to make some Champs having good PvP fun.I know that you don't ally with anybody but as I know you since lot of time we can perhaps discuss about some "non aggressive pact" or "help-when-needed- pact"
:)
I will be very happy to play with you as I know you ,instead of having to fight you and ally to your ennemies.....
Tell me your answers.........
Ley's have funnnnnnnnn

Future
Fat IRL

Post by Future »

Death to you all :twisted:

MUHAHAHAHA
[img]http://kuntz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/UO/ICvillage.JPG[/img]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I dont mean to be rude, but I have absolutely no idea who you are. I recognise that name from somewhere though but can't think where.

What pvpers from EU came over?
No to U

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

i remember you from minax.
who else xfered over? :)

Siljo

Post by Siljo »

Hello mates,
Some of you must already know me as a 100% super-owner-hardcore-PvPer named Siljo. I am posting on this board to tell you that I have transferred my character to Drachenfels. Im here to make some Champs having good PvP fun.I know that you don't ally with anybody but as I know you since lot of time we can perhaps discuss about some "non aggressive pact" or "help-when-needed- pact" or "help me i dont want to get ganked by the whole shard cause im alone :( -pact"

I will be very happy to play with you as I know you ,instead of having to fight you and ally to your ennemies.....
Tell me your answers.........
Ley's have funnnnnnnnn

*wohhoo fucking beer* :oops:
Jamster suxx

Laz

Post by Laz »

if you are 10-12 good pvp'ers i don't see the need to ally with anyone tbh, i-c or their enemies... could be just me though

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

As I said to you in game earlier Tal, EEV don't allie with anyone but I-C, we're here for the fights so the more active enemies the better and right now we need some active enemies.
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]

Tal Muermo

Post by Tal Muermo »

Youp, you must know me as a great Minax defender in the DDi/DEl guild.
I don't want to be in FUll alliance with you, just as I said we are not so bad PvPers and we are here to make some money, harrowers .We just want to know if during our harrower you willbe interrested in joining our defense.We can speak about a method to rewrard you with Stats PS for exemple....And we can help you in your defense , so we can have fun too....All my mates will build red necro/mage (good harrower defender)
Some of our mates from Atlantics transferred too.They are very good PvPers too.WE can have fun together......
But if you want only the fight,we will have......

Tal Muermo

Post by Tal Muermo »

You must know Ankh Magister, Umberto,Garett, Callabrista who transfer with me.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

ahah i thought you said you were bringing good pvp'rs!
Donnelley/Merlark/Instant Death here :)

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Hello mate.
Good to see some familiar faces from the past over here.

However, I see no possibility of even a non-aggression pact.
We just don't work that way.

Through thick or through thin, we do not unite with anyone (Other than the old EEV / I-C alliance).
At present, hardly anyone from EEV or I-C are actively playing UO, and the shard is very active - so if we ever wanted to get into a silly alliance with anyone, we would do it now, but we haven't.
This is entirely because of our ethos - we do not unite or ally with anyone under normal circumstances. Period.
Sure we'll get ganked to hell and back right now, but our ethos > all.

Anyway, welcome to Drachenfels sir, hope you'll enjoy the smaller scale action here.
Oh and LOL - one of my 'favourite friends' of all time ****ANKH MAGISTRAR*** is coming over - lol this should be fun !
Signatures broken since 2009...

Alderis
Lana's Gimp

Post by Alderis »

Ahh so your PvP's euro members.. lol good luck when ppl raid you. An alliance of any shape or form will not be happening.
<3

Buster
DAS DRAGONLODE

Post by Buster »

Anyone who played Sb with I-C will probbaly know tal as the young upstart Mino Barb who bugged thehell outta people.

Only kidding mate, nice to see you still around these parts and welcome to DF.

Hows the old guild on SB now? You still have the town i built on the desert isle?

As regards the alliance, sorry just ain`t gonna happen, we have some great friends in rival guilds on Eu and on DF now, but we would never consider an alliance with them. I`m always happy to die to friends, beats dying to people you hate TBH.
[img]http://www.light875.plus.com/buster.jpg[/img]

Laz

Post by Laz »

Ahaha i see now why you are looking for alliances, none of the people you named can even be considered halfway decent. Well atleast last time i fought any of those on EU... however people can improve, looking forward to seeing you out there.

Carabel
Cookie Monster
Location: I'm not telling you! what if your a cookie thief who wants to steal my cookies and make me cry :(

Post by Carabel »

Hello Tal
I recall you from SB

enjoy Drachs