Moving here Perma =) Yay :o

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

yes
No to U

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

I fully agree with you Freedom, that's why I said in my post I wasn't trying to insult you or anything, I look forward to seeing you in game.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Please ask Alice McField/fufufu to come play on Drachs too.
I have missed his inane commentary the past few months.
WE MEN IN SL WE MEN TRANSEXUAL. LIEK MY DIKS.

MY 0.2 PERCENTS.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

I miss him a lot too :( Havent seen him in game for ages...Latest post proving that he is still held captive in mental prison is dated just before christmas:

i wish you for all happy Chrismas and a happy new jear.
i read often here the boards....but UO is bored for me atm.My Account is inaktive, maby i reaktiveted in the new year. But when i read here, Ninjas fucking shit ect...., Guilds was helping Ai,Ai Massrecruit, blabla.....its no much funny to come back to UO.
IRL is much fun better, walking in the Nature, Shopping with my Girl, Sex,Sex...Ski, Tennis.....
I read, and i hear WoW going to the best Online _Game, in the future.
Maby i join on the euro Server when the Game is released, and beta is finish.
I Love you all.
Kiss Alice

He is one of the reasons I'm buying new comp to test WoW :D

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

HI 2 U!

Being new to the shard, you'll probably get the infamous DF welcome they show all transferries, where they try to all ally up to run you off the shard for being foriegn devils.
Then realize a few weeks later it's not going to happen so just run away from you calling for help instead.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

blue wrote:nadir is a loser....runs...pots... server hopps for 5 minutes at a time then get a combo of...anf if he kills you rezkills and shittlks u..he does shittlk while on the run too which is sooooo lame. at least when dur did it it kept me amused as dur is a quality guy

lol you met barbie
or to quote him
'YOU FUCKING COCK' 'YOU FUCKING SUCK I OWN YOU' 'GO FUCKING DIE YOU COCK' 'YOU RAN YOU PRICK GO FUCK YOURSELF'

among others

i might dig out the screenys later

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Lady Redname wrote:
blue wrote:nadir is a loser....runs...pots... server hopps for 5 minutes at a time then get a combo of...anf if he kills you rezkills and shittlks u..he does shittlk while on the run too which is sooooo lame. at least when dur did it it kept me amused as dur is a quality guy

lol you met barbie
or to quote him
'YOU FUCKING COCK' 'YOU FUCKING SUCK I OWN YOU' 'GO FUCKING DIE YOU COCK' 'YOU RAN YOU PRICK GO FUCK YOURSELF'

among others

i might dig out the screenys later
Did he say this in DF ? Very much doubt that.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

no im yet to meet him on df

it was when he was on 'of the dead' about a year or so ago (i think) for that instance

but there has been many occasions of that throughout the last 4 years with him, that was one of many. most have been similer

Narz

Post by Narz »

Angus wrote: Biff is one of DFs worst solo pvpers, just ignore his posts, we all do.
ROFL
Angus yer hardly one to judge, someone said PvP to you and you thought a guy with a lisp needed the toilet...

You've never amounted to anything Angus, where as Biff is improving all the time.
Got no problems with I-C I just kill reds.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

I remember Barbie run with the XLX group?

Was one of the biggest stunbuggers of europa back at time, but seems he has got better now to be honest.

Survives groups quite well, is kind to us (well has been to me)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

narz without lp u cant rly say much, Angus been playing longer then u and biff, can beat biff with ease as can most of shard tbh, but then u kno he is the only person that lags perma in duels ;) biff seems to have like 5x kazaa running or wateva he likes to say ^^
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Too much arrogance in this thread ;-(
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

rofl free it seems barbie is the same as always man.
i like him but he is really childish still.
1vs1, pot constantly , runs away wanding, then fights me with wands. after i had been nice to him since he got here... :/
then spazzes out about how lame i am to gank him, after he had just disarm bugged, stun bugged, and lightning wanded me to death and me not using pots or wand...

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Freedom, honestly, tell me why do you seem to hang with some of the most childish and immature people in the game ?

Seriously man, the people you play with may well be talented, but their attitude sucks hugely.
Full of trash talk, lame play and in some cases (Thinking mainly Mark-O) blatant abuse of every exploit possible.

These are the type of people you associate yourself with, and indeed in some cases (Armstrong in particular) you seem to suck up to.

No offence man, I do like you in general (Though recently you've been a bit of a cock it has to be said) but you need to look at your peers and realise that these people who you seem to aspire to be like are not exactly role models.
They may be effective killers, but they also happen to be slightly retarded.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

Theristis wrote:Too much arrogance in this thread ;-(

lol you met freedom