The newest recruits to the 5 guild alliance didn't...

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

I dont consider it a reskill if you're dumb enough to stand around for 10 seconds not healing or being healed.

Dont lie either, OMG cant kill anyone. :?

Phule

Post by Phule »

I guess that post wasn't much of an introduction..so i'll try again.

Me = Phule. Yes i'm in OMG, but I might be the only OMG who will post on these forums openly. I have read these forums for a while (mainly while i'm bored as fsck at work...), and decided to join. I saw a few statements that are inaccurate and wanted to be able to address them, and will do so in the proper threads.

Ok. Now that you know i'm in OMG, go on and flame me. It's all good. But for the record...we're not all fat, overweight, hamburger eating people who should play with our feet...although, that is a novel idea. I'll try that when i get home, sans the burgers... ;)

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Actually I think your one of the few OMG I haven't seen talk shit.

Theres one or two on stratics as well but I asssume they are from the trammel side as they can actually talk rationally - since noones ever seen anything but shit talk from the 'pvp' side :(
No to U

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

Btw I don't flame just saying what I think. Welcome to boards. :D

Phule

Post by Phule »

Superfast Oz wrote:I dont consider it a reskill if you're dumb enough to stand around for 10 seconds not healing or being healed.

Dont lie either, OMG cant kill anyone. :?
We can kill, and we do. As for standing around not healing or being healed..well yeah. I just rezzed, am on a dexer, no bandages, no mana, no pots. I was HOPING my two guild mates (seen in the pic) would be able to heal me...but we're still working on that x-healing thing. Some of us can do it well, others cannot.

As for the OMG guys from stratics, I may be one of the ones you're talking about. My name on stratics is "Wyn Starlight" old tamer name from way the hell back when. It's on my old T2A box account that got sold one of the many times I quit.

I just came back again about 6 months ago, and most of this post-AOS pvp stuff is still new to me, but i'm figuring it out again.

As for the "trammy side of things,' yeah, that's probably me too. For a while I was content with the trammy/tamer/gold farming/monster killing thing. That's just not cool for me anymore. I rarely play my tamer anymore, except at harrowers or spawns where we don't have many people and white wyrms come in handy.

As for people not seeing me shit talk, well, that's because I don't. Period. If I kill someone, great. I did my job. if I die, I figure out what the fuck went wrong and try not to do it again. I see no sense in talking shit. most of it is totally lame and unfounded, and I can totally understand why people hate it, especially from people who can't back it up. for the most part, I can't..yet. Or maybe I can. Don't know. Either way, not going to talk shit.:)

Phule

Post by Phule »

I dont think it's because I'm a trammy tho. I think Funin is convinced that I'm just not your average american. :) I mean, seriously... What other americans do you know who know of Stonebridge, or lasgo, and the like? Come on.. I was born in the wrong country. :) I shoulda been born in Amsterdam. :(

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

hes the most british yank i kno.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Ah yeah, your the person from stratics I'm on about then, heh. Welcome t the forums.

Out of interest, do OMG have any forums and such? Would be interested to see whether certain members ego's extends over to the forums.. I know for a fact quite a few of them read here :)
No to U

Phule

Post by Phule »

Nixon wrote:Ah yeah, your the person from stratics I'm on about then, heh. Welcome t the forums.

Out of interest, do OMG have any forums and such? Would be interested to see whether certain members ego's extends over to the forums.. I know for a fact quite a few of them read here :)
Yes, but unfortunately, they're set up for members only. I set the forums up, and Lizzy (the GM) is the primary moderator. I'm the forum admin, but only cuz it's on my web server. I leave most of the admin/mod stuff to the GMs.

I think it would be cool to have an OMG forum set up publically like this, but don't expect it any time soon.