Theristis you tard rofl

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Ukyo72 wrote:
You are mistaken, I don't give a shit who you are.
then there is no reason for you to comment is there? k thx
go to hell newbie

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

DIR DIR person is shit in PvP, I admit it.

Also Dir Dir died only to me there, the person behind didnt do anything, because he just came there.

I got more screenshots home I can post of DIR DIR dying to me if you want.

Dir Dir didnt walk away, he actually tried to kill me, then came Latency and attacked him, and he ran like a kid "lololol" and dead.

You werent there, if you were you were hiding somewhere. :roll: I dont blame you, we are quite scary!

Though I dont know who you are, dont care who you are. Every person from OMG guild are shit, and I mean seriously shit. I guess you were at Ice when me and Kaam owned 8 OMG and a ^o^ who were with you?

so 2 vs 9?

and you say you are going to own everyone?

This post was written because I am so bored :idea:
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

The ^o^ were never with OMG Wild, I was there, we were asked by Persil to come fight OMG, so we did, until they all had died/left and you and Kaam surprised me and attacked :(
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

amber

Post by amber »

Ukyo72 wrote:Nah; I am the red Ukyo that stealthes around UO stabbing dumbass reds and blues in the power of stealth and ownage... about OMG no I am not; I am not affiliated with a guild at the current moment.

Only thing I'm defending dir dir for is because he's cool shit when he isnt PKING and just chilling; ive spoken to him alot on other characters. I do wanna compliment I-C for their Team Work cause that is some great shit; other than that every other guild seems to be breaking down ESPECIALLY PVP! lol "IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH THAT ITEM AGAIN ILL SERIOUSLY KILL YOU" ROFL That was funny! OMG does need to work on their Team Work once they get that goin I guarantee it will be a different story; many of them are good at 1v1 PvP just not working together... PVP! seriously needs a shove into reality; they arent shit they even get raided by OMG and LOSE when they have double the # of OMG LOL!!!!!! Noxin to explain one thing; you ask me who I am? Why would I show my appearance to kill and trash talk dumb nubs who think they own :D Does that work better for you?
translation

"I'm a dumb fuck ninja"
[img]http://premium1.uploadit.org/willgill/uopics/durisig.jpg[/img]

Angus

Post by Angus »

Yeah that Person Wild.

And tbh @ the Ugksuydu28 poster or whatever, you say there was no need for Noxin to post, but tbh, no need for you to be posting either, sorry to burst your bubble :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Benn

Post by Benn »

lol, OMG are horrible. I remember a 3v1 in despise, I was on foot, and I won. And I'm pretty shit.

Of course, they smalktalked afterwards, saying how owned I was, "POT MORE NOOBY" etc. Perhaps they hadn't spotted that they actually lost? :roll:

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Winder wrote:The ^o^ were never with OMG Wild, I was there, we were asked by Persil to come fight OMG, so we did, until they all had died/left and you and Kaam surprised me and attacked :(
Duff Man was never with OMG?

You were there?

Sorry but you werent there then.

You came afterward there! Not that I know why Load of ^o^'s run inside, but still

a ^o^ was with OMG then. Punkt stop.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Hmmm ykiyo something u post pure shit once again :)

As u can see i rarely use para.. .Cuz simply i am a bleed abuser :)

Everyone can verify that i use fork... and not para weapon...so u might be mistaken... or u just another dumbfuck skilless stealther newbie :)

Simple as that... and really stop posting about pvp when u really don't do it urself...

When u first time came on felluca u came hidden cuz ur all too scared to play a normal pvp char and not that hide stealth shit :)

But thx for all writing here.. just proves how much u got pissed while dieing.. vs me or other guys :) makes me laugh how pathetic u can be

Also if u wanna continue posting shit that are about me or our guild [TG] pls do it in our forum at www.team-cow.de/forum

No need as i said before to spam this board :)
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

amber

Post by amber »

everyone should add a macro to their spells

"If you can't PvP, Ninja"

I know I have
[img]http://premium1.uploadit.org/willgill/uopics/durisig.jpg[/img]

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

then there is no reason for you to comment is there? k thx
Wow you sure showed me. I should have realized that your advanced playstyle is way above my level of understanding and comprehension and just kept my mouth shut.
I'm afraid there is every reason for me to comment, given that this is in fact our messageboard I can post what the hell I like. You on the other hand come here to post rediculous shit and then try to tell me what I should and should not comment on?

Let's just re-iterate your statements here, you claim to be knowledgable when it comes to PvP, whilst claiming that OMG are good individually and informing us of your excellent use of the advanced PvP stealther.
I'll address these points for you with one simple sentance.
Fuck off, dipshit.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Ah yeh, was thinking about another time Wild, DuFF Man sided with OMG because you had reskilled him loads :P

We were doing spawn @ Ice i think.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Duffman seems to be hanging with RMC a lot lately
Signatures broken since 2009...

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

WildCat wrote:DIR DIR person is shit in PvP, I admit it.

Also Dir Dir died only to me there, the person behind didnt do anything, because he just came there.

I got more screenshots home I can post of DIR DIR dying to me if you want.

Dir Dir didnt walk away, he actually tried to kill me, then came Latency and attacked him, and he ran like a kid "lololol" and dead.

You werent there, if you were you were hiding somewhere. :roll: I dont blame you, we are quite scary!

Though I dont know who you are, dont care who you are. Every person from OMG guild are shit, and I mean seriously shit. I guess you were at Ice when me and Kaam owned 8 OMG and a ^o^ who were with you?

so 2 vs 9?

and you say you are going to own everyone?

This post was written because I am so bored :idea:
ROFL

That was west of destard along the mountain, I was fighting you 1v1 and then out comes a stealth archer ninja named Kitiara or something who dismounted me and then you proceeded to gank.

GG nub, duel? k thx
dir dir!

Angus

Post by Angus »

Rofl, such a joke Dir Dir :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]