@ Narzilla

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

@ Narzilla

Post by Villa »

Hi, you were asking me about why I was at the bagball field, and why I don't fight GEEKNOOB.

Sorry, but I was too busy fighting 3 of you to reply properly at the time, so here are the answers for you -

Basically, I will fight anyone 1v1, and sometimes go right up to 3v1 depending on the quality of the opposition.
I move up to the bagball field if the gank is a little too strong, and it provides me with a hand shelter to recover (Hardly anyone follows me inside now, most people are now aware of the bagball field's effects (I notice GEEKNOOB uses this tactic now too)) as I come out and fight the gank and retreat back inside, using what I believe to be smart knowledge of my environment.

As for not fighting GEEKNOOB, well I used to try and fight him, but simply put, the guy is a fag.
Sorry to to be rude, but there is no better description, other than perhaps retarded fucking fag.

This fag will not fight. What he does do is kind of like a semi-harrassment - no better way to describe it.
If you watch him I'm sure you will learn.
The fag casts a spell and runs for the hills, even if you don't chase him. A minute later he comes back and repeats.
Sometimes he might stay on screen to hit you with lp a couple of times, before once again running for the hills, wheter you folow him or not.

This is not what any normal person would classify as player versus player combat. It is just a form of hassle/grief/harrassment in a sense.
Additionally, the fag usually tends to attack you only once someone else is already fighting you.

So you tell me Narzilla, why should I even bother with this fag ?
Normally when he joins in a fight, it is time to leave, as he will just grief the fuck out of the event.

If there is one person in UO who I think is possibly suffering from brain damage, then it is this fag GEEKNOOB.

He is an embarrassment to Drachenfels, to the Felucca Facet and above all is an embarrassment to EK.
He wears the EK tag, and people will judge your guild sometimes by the actions of it's members.
Certain colleagues of mine complain about your use of LP and running; some will complain about the mad potting done by Minner; some will complain about other aspects of PvP associated with EK/SEK.
Personally I don't have an issue with any of this (Other than annoyance about moving shot/armour ignore), as long as the person involved is actually trying to kill me.
What this fucking retarded fag GEEKNOOB does is a mixture of comedy and harrassment. It is nothing to be proud off - indeed if anyone in I-C or EEV behaved like this, they would get laughed at and possibly disowned.
GEEKNOOB ruins the otherwise good reputation that a lot of people feel EK have in general.

So there you have your answers.
Bagball field for assistance with fighting ganks, and avoiding GEEKNOOB because he is a fag.

Hope that helped.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

anyone else find villa cyberly sexy?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Narz

Post by Narz »

That was very interesting...

Thanks for that insight?

I told you at the bagball field. I don't really give a monkeys what you or any other guild thinks of our members.

I can't believe you spent the time coming up with all that.
Got no problems with I-C I just kill reds.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

It probably took all of 2 minutes to type..
No to U

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Narz wrote: I told you at the bagball field. I don't really give a monkeys what you or any other guild thinks of our members.
How about if we said they were only 2 inches in length ? :(
Signatures broken since 2009...

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

hahhaaaaha

tahts what we called a "parasite" in EU
it was nobs who sit silent and when its a good situation they fucking tag on you to try kill you its not their attack taht is deadly its just fucking irritating that they DISTUTRB you when u kill others

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

Fumin would you stop cupping my balls :?

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Fizban wrote:Fumin would you stop cupping my balls :?

Fumin = Pain ?

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

Fumin = purple princess if thats what ur asking. . . . . . 8)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

rofl

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

:)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »