YES THE "HARROWERMASTER" IS OUT

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Hades wrote:You guys really need to find something to do lol. Papa post your icq jason will duel you im sure. You are garbage, LS laughs at your guild for running away from PvP to hide over here and do spawns all night. Your just mad someone else found out your idea :> There were very many blues there we only had 5 reds (redantz is a bard if you didnt notice he accidentally went red). Faith and Freedom may have gotten some scrolls but it was the worst dungeon and there was no way to keep them all out. Wasnt a bad harrower actually i had a lot of fun. Voilegh is obviously like 12 years old "omg I GOTZ SUM SCROLLS FRUM DOS NOOBS!!!"" grow up kid. Jason only died once and hes definitely better than you and better than 10 OMG put together. WTF is the point of that MALICE guy he ran from my mage? Worst dexxer is UO history. This is the last time im gonna post here because this is the same shit over and over. People who are mad they have no friends to help them in UO. Ive realized that only about 7 people post on these boards so it isnt worth my time. OMG needs to create boards.
Jason is the only PVP / SA / TRAMMEL with ANY brains to pvp, hes what I'd say "average". Thats it. And yes I noticed redantz is a bard, but playing on a 55 fire res suit is still extremely stupid.

And why shouldnt I be happy when I get so many scrolls from 15+ peoples harro defence ? I did hell of a lot damage to true harrower, died many many times due to it and counted many many blues...It was worth it.

And FYI: Jason lost 2 duels to me with only magery, when he could use his fireball bleed weapon and I didnt do specials, what a fucking suprise he beats me ? Wont happen in the field though cause I pot the bleed, and use specials myself. He also ran with a wand from me in destard, but thats hardly the point as people with any idea of PvP have realized the truth about Jason.

And the reason I dont say "Good game nice defence guys" is because I removed 100+ bagballs, and STILL you had them atleast 200 more, every bagball removed produced more of them....You had every fucking blue take counts from me (do you not play UO besides harrowers at SERVERUP, you just idle counts so you can gank ppl @ harrowers ? )

Your harrower was bullshit, if it was any more skillfull pvp:ers , maybe few I-C and you would have lost it 100% ....

Hades

Post by Hades »

No, unlike you guys i dont sit on UO all day. I have a job and school. Thats the only time im on.

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

What is this board for if not posting screenshots of action in UO? Certainly better than mindless bitching. I enjoyed looking at Freedom's screenshots.

I also agree with him that Jason is what you would call an average aos pvper, he's got the items and template and an average ability in 1on1, but absolutely clueless in field pvp. He's made to look better by the company he keeps...
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

I guess I came here to hide and ran away with bop? I had no clue who bop was at first when i saw them here for one. I barely recognized the names when I saw them I wasn't completely sure where I knew them from. they also have nothing to do with us. As for hiding . . . . I am a lil confused I believe I stated once I was coming here to play UO with old friends didn't consider that hiding. But you guys were always mad shit talkers on legends though u obviously ran from atlantic to go legends and got zerged off legends and now are here talking more shit. It isn't a big deal but keep talking its alright. Do you need a hug?

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

jason wanded 1v1 (as he ran a few miles) with no spawn about or no other reason apart from the fact he was going to die....

nuff said. no honour, no respeckt.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

pvp! tried to ally before they came here... nuff said
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

Lets give them all a big hug! and Winder I love that sig and zims avatar roflcopter

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Hades wrote:No, unlike you guys i dont sit on UO all day. I have a job and school. Thats the only time im on.
Congratulations, you're a mediocre !

Now go to stratics plz, maybe they dont use such harsh words as me :<

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

hades
who are you

why not post screenys from your side of the defence to show how well you all did

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

hades is trash thats why; always makes up an excuse; he's been doing this since before AOS.

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

who told you that? :D

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

I believe we have AN AMERICAN OF THE SPECIES in our presence.
Screenies not working again.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

screenies dont work cuz my internet crashed and changed ip address (im hosting the pics on my own comp, cause i havent found a decent fileserver from the intraweb)

and now im closing my comp so they wont work until im on next time, and if i cba change all the ip:s again

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

http://www.photobucket.com/
Do a pretty decent free service :)
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

YOU BROKE MY INTRAWEB
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it