rofllolmao @ omg

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

haha calix true ;-)

Tho in oaks we did very well vs the gang... shame freedom didn't get the scull :(
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Fizban wrote:I mostly enjoy reading these boards and just laughing but wow some of you need serious help. Oh and heres serious help: Theristis whining about ping . . . I ping 120 if im lucky and runnin all over and off screen at oaks like it aint no thang sir . . . . Don't cry about ur ping if ur still jumpin off screen from me.

Fizban... there is a BIG difference between crying and point out something...

I am not the english genious but at least i understand the meaning of the words...

When i say " My ping doesn't help me much" i am just pointing out my problem.Not crying...
On the other hand crying is what all OMG do in this forum... Papa when he dies he gives 20 excuses about it. Mostly is CHEATER, SPEEDHAX, and the latest of all is PROTECTION HAX !

And FYI my ping is similar to urs, I ping like 110-130 depends if it's a prime time or not.

www.team-cow.de

Phule

Post by Phule »

Calix wrote:OMFG ONE I-C ONE HATE AND ONE TG FOUGHT 10 OMG TOGETHER NICE ALLY NEWBIES LOLLOL
When OMG had been at the spawn since it started most of our guild members there had lost karma and were, at that point, negative karma. When that happens, all of the spawn attacks the negative karma players.

I don't know about you, but when you say 1 I-C, 1 Ha7e, and 1 TG fought us, that's semi accurate. The three of you fought us, and the spawn fought us as well. Oaks is one of the spawns where you can very easily die to level 1 spawn (pixies) on a regular basis if you're laggy enough, or unlucky enough to get cought around 4 of them.

By the time you guys showed up we were already at level 3, so we had pixies, kirins, unicorns, and centaurs attacking us, and there wasn't much you guys had to do.

I had fun, even though I died a few times. I was playing my dexer and am obviously out of practice on that character, but oh well. Only way to practice is to fight people.

I'm glad you guys came to fight. It made it more fun. :) The only thing I get upset about is the fact that I have max HCI and I still can't people people half the time. :( Maybe I should get in the habbit of eating fish steaks more often... :) Perhaps villa can teach me to become an ULTIMATE WARRIOR...nah.. never mind. He'd be afraid of the competition. :)

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

Phule wrote:
Calix wrote:OMFG ONE I-C ONE HATE AND ONE TG FOUGHT 10 OMG TOGETHER NICE ALLY NEWBIES LOLLOL
When OMG had been at the spawn since it started most of our guild members there had lost karma and were, at that point, negative karma. When that happens, all of the spawn attacks the negative karma players.

I don't know about you, but when you say 1 I-C, 1 Ha7e, and 1 TG fought us, that's semi accurate. The three of you fought us, and the spawn fought us as well. Oaks is one of the spawns where you can very easily die to level 1 spawn (pixies) on a regular basis if you're laggy enough, or unlucky enough to get cought around 4 of them.

By the time you guys showed up we were already at level 3, so we had pixies, kirins, unicorns, and centaurs attacking us, and there wasn't much you guys had to do.

I had fun, even though I died a few times. I was playing my dexer and am obviously out of practice on that character, but oh well. Only way to practice is to fight people.

I'm glad you guys came to fight. It made it more fun. :) The only thing I get upset about is the fact that I have max HCI and I still can't people people half the time. :( Maybe I should get in the habbit of eating fish steaks more often... :) Perhaps villa can teach me to become an ULTIMATE WARRIOR...nah.. never mind. He'd be afraid of the competition. :)

and i suppose the spawn didnt attack them either?

Phule

Post by Phule »

Lady Redname wrote:and i suppose the spawn didnt attack them either?
If they were positive karma, and blue.... No. It wouldn't attack them. I didn't pull up their paper dolls to check, but from what I saw, or didn't see as the case is (I didn't see spawn attacking them)... They were running around tons of spawn not getting attacked. This could be because all of the spawn was already attacking other people, or because they had positive karma.

Using the spawn to your advantage is definitely a tactic that people can use, and they did. I'm not saying it was cheap, or lame, or cheating. I'm just pointing out the fact that I got plent of messages in my journal of "I was killed by a ki-rin" or some such other killed-by-spawn message. Obviously the spawn was not the only factor in us dying, but it did play a big part of it.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Phule wrote: The only thing I get upset about is the fact that I have max HCI and I still can't people people half the time. :(
Dont worry. I cant people people either :(
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

*Started 1:06PM American Central Time*

I'm not complaining and yes we americans have "ego" i guess you can put it as; next i didnt state "PROTECTION HAX" i stated that if they had not had protection on they would have died easily. It just amazed me that Voilehg could cast that fast with Protection on; maybe its timing I dont fucking know.

I had fun at the spawn nothing to it; but when your ganked by 2 blues and 4 serpentine drags and 2 of those angel fucks and say "Owned 1v1" thats just lame.

Next; Using Weaken and MA to disrupt someone and does not disrupt them there is something wrong with the picture, usually means PROTECTION. I love how all of you Euro's shit talk us and cant even take our spawns :shock: the reason we shit talk at you is because that many of you talk shit then state "o it was lag" "o it was packet loss" "o it was a gank I own you 1v1 newby" its all the same. We just do it to see your dumb asses get flustered by it and alot of the time you do DUMB mistakes.
Fizban... there is a BIG difference between crying and point out something...

I am not the english genious but at least i understand the meaning of the words...

When i say " My ping doesn't help me much" i am just pointing out my problem.Not crying...
On the other hand crying is what all OMG do in this forum... Papa when he dies he gives 20 excuses about it. Mostly is CHEATER, SPEEDHAX, and the latest of all is PROTECTION HAX !

And FYI my ping is similar to urs, I ping like 110-130 depends if it's a prime time or not.
When I die half of the time I had Done a stupid mistake which I learn from and I dont use 20 Excuses; Mainly 1 and that is what we all BITCH ABOUT; PING!!!!!!!!!!! Other than that Whoops!

Only two people I've begun to suspect of Speed hacking is Onehit Legendr and BUD of PVP! An Example of both is Onehit and me were fighting I ran through hundreds of scorpions with total refresh pots from a dumb PVP! body. He was able to run through every single one of them and skip 1 and a half screens from behind me to on top of me which I was killed Immediately by his Bushido Berserker's Maul. Certainly I had horrid ping but the way he pulled it off was either a Miracle or he speed hacked end of story.

Other than that you always state "My ping doesnt help me much" "I am just pointing out my problem.Not crying...
You state exactly half of OMG's Problems; PING!

To Show you that "this isnt a life's story but a fast rendition of how fast one can type -- thank you and have a nice day"

*Ended 1:06PM American Central Time*

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

We fucked up we had fun end of story :D

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

SPEEDHAX

LALALALALA

get a grip. Because someone outrun you it doesnt mean they hack.
Ive been accused of speedhacking lots, but tbh i dont know where i can find the speedhack, i dunno how it works, and i sure as hell dont want to know.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Anything else about speedhax as you put it?

LALALALALALA

No One cares :roll:

Hades

Post by Hades »

im sure there are some Europeans hacking around here........wheres vivid??? :roll:

Angus

Post by Angus »

I R USE TEH MAD HAXX TO PVP, I USE 5XFLAMESTRIKE AND ALSO NON CUREABLE POISEN, THATS WHY IM FUCKING OWN.

There, now stop crying.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Hades

Post by Hades »

No ones crying but its kind of stupid to say that no europeans use hacks when of course that isnt true and even if it was, you couldnt know that. Its kind of interesting how we have a lot of Europeans(mostly brits and one finnish guild) on Lake Superior and they are treated just like everyone else but americans on a european shard are not.

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Hades wrote:im sure there are some Europeans hacking around here........wheres vivid??? :roll:
Vivid plays with 10 mls connection... For ur 100 mls that's speedhack... well for americans even 100 mls are speedhack.. but anyway

Phule u might have all spawn vs u , but u also have 10 blues watching ur back, plus half of the blues took lot's of counts to kill us

So it's like fighting 4 reds + 10 blues who was trying to pk us... and they didn't get attacked from the spawn cuz of possitive karma...

So next time before u post about numbers + equal fights try to see what's going on around u :)

www.team-cow.de

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

blues were told to watch spawn and that is what they did; it was better for them instead of chasing after you; those that wanted to go red went after you.