rofllolmao @ omg

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

HI!

Mike Myers is Canadian you fucking retard. Please get the fuck off this boards and take your lame shit elsewhere. Noone likes you.

And wtf is up with claiming people script and speedhack?!!
SHOW US TEH PROOF.
Try Pvp'ing with CEO Medic, the script sucks, only thing its useful for is bugging your resist @reapers.

And FYI. If you use prot, your Faster Casting will go to 0 whatsoever, no matter how much fc you normally have its 0 whan its casted.

Thank you and goodbye.

peace out.

Bob Marley, Jah, Hailie Sellasie, Etiopia etcetc

SMoke two joints, JAH
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Mike Myers (born May 25, 1963) is an actor, comedian, writer, and producer from Scarborough, Ontario, Canada.

One of Myers' first acting jobs was with SNL star Gilda Radner in a TV commercial when he was nine years old. Myers graduated from High School in 1982 and was immediately accepted into Toronto's Second City Comedy troupe.

TRY AND GET YOUR FAKTS STRAIGHT NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO MAKE A POINT MR RASTA

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

I mostly enjoy reading these boards and just laughing but wow some of you need serious help. Oh and heres serious help: Theristis whining about ping . . . I ping 120 if im lucky and runnin all over and off screen at oaks like it aint no thang sir . . . . Don't cry about ur ping if ur still jumpin off screen from me.

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

OK So maybe I was wrong either way he is an american citizen now.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE WRONG !! But o well; I made a point blew the citizen thing on Mike Myers but Chances are you probably looked him up on the internet and posted what you found... Good Job!

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

::hands everyone on the boards crack and Paint chips::

That oughta settle ya down.

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Showing proof isnt enough; just watch the char; When a poison is casted IMMEDIATE CURE Goes off while he casts and still casts the spell; this usually signifies a script. TEH = THE 1337 typing skills sounds like you were in too much of a rush to spam whatever you could; next of all it takes one post to subject all that you stated. Just copying your example you bandwith whore :D

*Begins Munching on paint Chips*

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

PapaJamaican wrote:
Theristis wrote:R O F L at Papajamaican

Ur just a fucking kiddy really

Ur pure trash u can't pvp, u was doing An Lor Xen while 1 on 1 with me...

U have no guts to fight really... u better quit uo...

Eat my shit u and all ur retarted american shitguild

really i am not a racist but... u americans honestly are IQ<0

Don't u ever post here again that anyone suck or can't pvp... ur all same shit with dir dir

R O F L (wow I'm cool) two it was you and others attacking two ive stated this before I dont duel 1v1 against speed hackers :/ you say "OMG OMG OMG MY PING SUX OMG OMG OMG" wow you have no talent you run around on a protect mage running into spawn casting invis letting spawn come my way in Serpent's hold I was getting ganked, half life, lagging badly... What would you have done Run Invis; recall away simple as that. as for IQ I probably double that of which little you have. Dir dir can own you 1v1 but with this new shit protect mage cast G Heal and chug right away nice CEO MEDIC same with Voilehg both you are scripting ass clowns :/ You cant fuckin talk shit like that because you are just like the rest of us we may think we own but other than that none of us are; I still remember ganking your ass with spawn and the first words out of your mouth were "DUEL ME 1V1 WITHOUT THE SPAWN" and you'd runaway :/ wow I remember that like it was yesterday.... o snap! it was yesterday!! Good Job man. Wow you were owned by a stealthing nub but it be ok. Want a cookie? *Hands a Cookie out to Theristis*

Wow you better post your 1337 ownage on a forum. I've clearly stated this to this forum before; I'M MORE DEFENSIVE THAN OFFENSIVE. You read the forums alot and you should have read this by now; if your so damn good and you bitch about PING and Packet Loss maybe you should just kill yourself. Everytime you lose a duel "1v1 that is" you and voil both blame it on lag or that some stupid thing had happened, at least if I die I have the fuckin decency to admit what I did was wrong and learn from my mistake. Speaking of Legend by the way without his speed hack he'd have nothing at all :/ same with bud without his DP and Speed hack he'd have nothing at all :/ I'm sick of the shit talking that you pull up, nothing of which is relevant to anything that had been posted. TG and Ha7e hooking up? seems like it; you and Freedom there were acting like butt buddies could just be my opinion. :roll:

I apologize for anyone who feels like their IQ is dimming after this forum seems like only the "Board Hero's" are the only one's who post stupid shit like this... "ROFL @ OMG" || "OMG DOING A HARRY" || "OMG = SHIT" its all the same; come up with something more original you lame ass.

Again I apologize for those who actually wanna talk about something worthwhile; board hero's like Theristis and Voilehg are just plain dumb.

*Side Note* if Americans have IQ=0 then why do you have an american as your avatar my friend? not to mention I'M Jamaican! Just sad that you talk like you own and shit, its just pathetic that you both were probably Before AoS Pussies :/ Point Completed Problem Solved. No Point to look back at this thread Thank you and have a good night!

Theristis Avatar = Dr. Evil from an American Comedy Entitled "Austin Powers" -- "Austin Powers and the Spy who shagged me" -- and "Austin Powers Goldmember" Each and many characters = Mike Myers who was born and RAISED in America... if you didnt know that and you talk shit about americans your just trash :D
JESUS CHRIST MAN, THAT WAS A FUCKING LIFESTORY
COULD WE BOOK THIS AS "HOW TO SUCK - THE CRY OF A LOSER"

i cant even begin to decipher this post , i got one tip for you:

go to doctor, and say you need help. do it today.

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

PapaJamaican wrote:Showing proof isnt enough; just watch the char; When a poison is casted IMMEDIATE CURE Goes off while he casts and still casts the spell; this usually signifies a script. TEH = THE 1337 typing skills sounds like you were in too much of a rush to spam whatever you could; next of all it takes one post to subject all that you stated. Just copying your example you bandwith whore :D

*Begins Munching on paint Chips*
It doesnt require much script to press 2 buttons in a row ? XD

Its just like casting explo ebolt, just gheal + curepotmakro...

You should listen to me and my BUTT BUDDY, we know something about pvp, you should admit it and try to adapt / learn from our tactics, NOT cry about ping / pots / scripts / exploits....I ping 100-110 aswell btw....

All this is going waste on you...Blah its pointless 95% of americans are like you....

Me and ther went to some DNX spawn today, flagged on their ev:s griefed them etc....then one of them starts this insane blabber about how they make oakses and harros and how we suck etc...and then their DEXER challenges me to duel to prove how shit I am, I say sure, Theristis asks me why I bother I just say its fun to crash american ego....

So we proceed to duel with the american dexer (samurai)

I finish him off in few seconds, then his friends spectating say "lol look at your artis" when I have one visible arti, hat of magi, and ornament hidden

the dexer has: blade of insanity, gauntlets of nobility, jackals, helm of insight, aegis, prolly more....

then he starts to cry "how the ground is not even, and he needs to change place so i dont warp on his screen" (dismounted duel vs dexer....) so we change place blaa blaa i kill him in seconds blaa blaaasofiasfias

i wish ud have seen the whole thing i just cant believe someone is so stupid....papajamaican is exactly like him...

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

btw crazy jamaican
do you mean onehit legendr speedhacks?

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

All OMG think we speedhack, they are all retards and come from US shards where speedhacks is as normal as using REGS as a mage.

And no i didnt look it up on the INTRAWEB before the latter post.
Just fuck off, you americans are full of ego even tho you dont have one single ounce of skill.. See what i did there?? Ounce

Lego

Post by Lego »

typical
if american is loosing. oppenent must be hacking
though on US shards, this is often case! though both probably are and its crow calling raven black.

and lol at anyone who cannot kill a potting protect mage. learn to time a poison?

and lol at lp fags complaining about gcure. make a REAL mage and learn how to pvp
my ping>your ping
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/635437/23392/user_23392/T0_23392_635437.JPG[/img]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Lego wrote:typical
if american is loosing. oppenent must be hacking
though on US shards, this is often case! though both probably are and its crow calling raven black.

and lol at anyone who cannot kill a potting protect mage. learn to time a poison?

and lol at lp fags complaining about gcure. make a REAL mage and learn how to pvp
OMG ! Lego stop backing us European Commie Nazis up; you're supposed to help your brothers from across the Atlantic !
Signatures broken since 2009...

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Lego is a European trapped in an American's body.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

papajamaican has been added to my "he a fucking idiot ignore him list"

you join such famous people as dir dir, biff and ishara!

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

OMFG ONE I-C ONE HATE AND ONE TG FOUGHT 10 OMG TOGETHER NICE ALLY NEWBIES LOLLOL