rofllolmao @ omg

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Vivid is playing WoW with the rest of us. He isn't banned fyi :)
No to U

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

I once got accused of using a Flamestrike wand.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

lol dont lie zole got banned for hacking

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

zole got banned for using sdi hack, i-c hack(god mode) and ultra-speedhack(faster than recall despise to shame overland)

Phule

Post by Phule »

Theristis wrote:
Hades wrote: Phule u might have all spawn vs u , but u also have 10 blues watching ur back, plus half of the blues took lot's of counts to kill us

So it's like fighting 4 reds + 10 blues who was trying to pk us... and they didn't get attacked from the spawn cuz of possitive karma...

So next time before u post about numbers + equal fights try to see what's going on around u :)
Before you jump to conclusions about how we were working, try to find out what was going on on our side.

Most of the blues didn't have a party going on because they didnt want to lose too much karma too quickly and as a result get targeted by the spawn.

The reds did have a party, and there were only 3 of us for most of the time there until Fizban got home from work. Then we had 4 people in our party. The blues who went grey were grey from rezzing us and healing us after we were rezed, not from healing us in battle. They were told to keep working the spawn and they did. They weren't throwing heals at us because we told them not to. The reds were healing each other as well as attacking you guys, so, for the most part, it was 4(us: Landon, Fizban, Natas, PapaJamaican) vs 4(you: Freedom, Therestis, Alder Meridia, OneHit Legendr), and I was playing my laggy ass dexer. If I can't keep up with you guys, I can't do much at all. I cant throw heals to anyone unless I'm close to them (bandages, close wounds), and I cannot hit them.

There were probably a few blues there who were attacking you guys, but I don't know who that was other than BadFinger. I know he was grey, but I don't know if you flagged on him, or if he flagged on you. I also doubt that all of you were negative karma. If that had been the case I doubt you would have all run through the bowl of the oaks spawn so frequently. Also, Alder Meridia (sp?) and OneHit Legendr were getting rezzed off of oaks and ethereal warriors, so.... I can only presume that they had positive karma. I can't speak definitively for Therestis or Freedom, but it's a pretty safe bet that the spawn wasn't going after them based on the facts mentioned above.

Now, that being said, and after qualifying my statement that the fight was more or less even (as far as player numbers go), I can say that having the spawn against us was definitely a disadvantage to us....But, our opponents knew that and used that to their advantage. That is a valid tactic in the game and very legal to do in Felucca.

Ok. Can we stop bitching about this now and move on?

P.S. I still don't know how to people people very often, but I think I meant that I can't hit people very often. Make sense now, winder? ;)

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

I agree with Phule there that is what ive stated before but the bitching kept continuing o Well :roll:

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

ho ho ho Detritus.
Hmm tuesday brit gate, after your lame attempts to disarm, disarm, disarm click and follow conc blow whatever else those difficult skills are you use I had you at about prolly 20 hp and you took the fuck off south to the server line and I never saw you again alone that day. Plz deny that...and I won't even get into your other guildies who I fought and beat 1v1. I prefer to leave that in game but since you making this into a shittalk thread...well I can shittalk too.

Detritus' macros
1-bandage self
2-chug cure
3-chug gheal
4-chug refresh
f1-primary ability
f2-secondary ability
mouse left click-attack
mouse ball-follow
f3-disarm
f4-arm weapon 1
f5-arm weapon 2
f6-arm weapon 3
f7-arm weapon 4
f8-dress
f9-undress
f10-dismount
f11-mount

Now I admit some cavemen would have difficulty with this setup but you shocked the UO community with this skill. That should cover it for why a dexxer should never shittalk.
I have met you on the field many times 1v1 and you and I both know the outcomes. You do play a good dexxer I can give you that prolly the best on this shard but for you to call me terrible...come on.

Ok Therestis, I checked back saw what you said. Just making sure that you were declining to fight me. You can ask Seth in TG we dueled last night and we were gentlemen about it. I didn't use Poison strike cuz how is that going to show any skill. It was a no specials duel and I actually like the guy he's pretty cool and we exchanged ICQs to get together again and spar for practice.

End rant :lol: See you on the field.
dir dir!

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I'm surprised you actually have any spare keybinds left for your spells, after utilising half the keyboard for your amusing smacktalk macros^^

Oh, and btw, me and Freedom/Voilegh both found it rather amusing when you accused us of using some kind of "freezing hack from askchopper" to make you lose connection in mid-fight the other night.
Damn, how did you find out about that new hack called noobfreeze&makecry v2.1 ?
Signatures broken since 2009...

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Seth must be drunk to give you his icq ^^

Or u used ur weird trash talk and seduced him !
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Phule Onehit Legendr and Freedom are the same person, so don't try to exagerrate^^

Lego

Post by Lego »

Mr Dir Dir wrote:ho ho ho Detritus.
Hmm tuesday brit gate, after your lame attempts to disarm, disarm, disarm click and follow conc blow whatever else those difficult skills are you use I had you at about prolly 20 hp and you took the fuck off south to the server line and I never saw you again alone that day. Plz deny that...and I won't even get into your other guildies who I fought and beat 1v1. I prefer to leave that in game but since you making this into a shittalk thread...well I can shittalk too.

Detritus' macros
1-bandage self
2-chug cure
3-chug gheal
4-chug refresh
f1-primary ability
f2-secondary ability
mouse left click-attack
mouse ball-follow
f3-disarm
f4-arm weapon 1
f5-arm weapon 2
f6-arm weapon 3
f7-arm weapon 4
f8-dress
f9-undress
f10-dismount
f11-mount

Now I admit some cavemen would have difficulty with this setup but you shocked the UO community with this skill. That should cover it for why a dexxer should never shittalk.
I have met you on the field many times 1v1 and you and I both know the outcomes. You do play a good dexxer I can give you that prolly the best on this shard but for you to call me terrible...come on.

Ok Therestis, I checked back saw what you said. Just making sure that you were declining to fight me. You can ask Seth in TG we dueled last night and we were gentlemen about it. I didn't use Poison strike cuz how is that going to show any skill. It was a no specials duel and I actually like the guy he's pretty cool and we exchanged ICQs to get together again and spar for practice.

End rant :lol: See you on the field.

roflao
no anat macro. no attack last. noob! pvp in war mode more?
my ping>your ping
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/635437/23392/user_23392/T0_23392_635437.JPG[/img]

Evo

Post by Evo »

Ok well this is evoroth from DnX.. in response to freedoms post about owning me so hard, i admit it was a damn good duel.. lets just say im not used to being killed by a tank mage often and furthermore that fast..
I thought the cap was 2/6 casting and slower yet with protection on, im not crying and saying anyone cheated because maybe shit is different on this shard, but that was far faster casting then 2/6 with triple flamestrikes abck to back, but otherwise good duel, dunno why all the shit talk but well meet up again im sure and we can play. I have to admit, i have ran into some talent on this shard, on atl where DnX comes from the PvP is mass numbers far greater then PvP or anything youve seen on drachs, so i guess with the less populated shard mages can develop there skills a lil better then simply healing while running from 30 man ganks. anyways just got the website looks decent, figured id post and drop my two cents.

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Evo wrote:Ok well this is evoroth from DnX.. in response to freedoms post about owning me so hard, i admit it was a damn good duel.. lets just say im not used to being killed by a tank mage often and furthermore that fast..
I thought the cap was 2/6 casting and slower yet with protection on, im not crying and saying anyone cheated because maybe shit is different on this shard, but that was far faster casting then 2/6 with triple flamestrikes abck to back, but otherwise good duel, dunno why all the shit talk but well meet up again im sure and we can play. I have to admit, i have ran into some talent on this shard, on atl where DnX comes from the PvP is mass numbers far greater then PvP or anything youve seen on drachs, so i guess with the less populated shard mages can develop there skills a lil better then simply healing while running from 30 man ganks. anyways just got the website looks decent, figured id post and drop my two cents.
You have no idea of duels. I feel sorry for you in a way....

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Phule wrote:
Theristis wrote:
Hades wrote: Phule u might have all spawn vs u , but u also have 10 blues watching ur back, plus half of the blues took lot's of counts to kill us

So it's like fighting 4 reds + 10 blues who was trying to pk us... and they didn't get attacked from the spawn cuz of possitive karma...

So next time before u post about numbers + equal fights try to see what's going on around u :)
Before you jump to conclusions about how we were working, try to find out what was going on on our side.

Most of the blues didn't have a party going on because they didnt want to lose too much karma too quickly and as a result get targeted by the spawn.

The reds did have a party, and there were only 3 of us for most of the time there until Fizban got home from work. Then we had 4 people in our party. The blues who went grey were grey from rezzing us and healing us after we were rezed, not from healing us in battle. They were told to keep working the spawn and they did. They weren't throwing heals at us because we told them not to. The reds were healing each other as well as attacking you guys, so, for the most part, it was 4(us: Landon, Fizban, Natas, PapaJamaican) vs 4(you: Freedom, Therestis, Alder Meridia, OneHit Legendr), and I was playing my laggy ass dexer. If I can't keep up with you guys, I can't do much at all. I cant throw heals to anyone unless I'm close to them (bandages, close wounds), and I cannot hit them.

There were probably a few blues there who were attacking you guys, but I don't know who that was other than BadFinger. I know he was grey, but I don't know if you flagged on him, or if he flagged on you. I also doubt that all of you were negative karma. If that had been the case I doubt you would have all run through the bowl of the oaks spawn so frequently. Also, Alder Meridia (sp?) and OneHit Legendr were getting rezzed off of oaks and ethereal warriors, so.... I can only presume that they had positive karma. I can't speak definitively for Therestis or Freedom, but it's a pretty safe bet that the spawn wasn't going after them based on the facts mentioned above.

Now, that being said, and after qualifying my statement that the fight was more or less even (as far as player numbers go), I can say that having the spawn against us was definitely a disadvantage to us....But, our opponents knew that and used that to their advantage. That is a valid tactic in the game and very legal to do in Felucca.

Ok. Can we stop bitching about this now and move on?

P.S. I still don't know how to people people very often, but I think I meant that I can't hit people very often. Make sense now, winder? ;)
I was playing freedom in the start, and after we died, i switched to onehit legendr to try to get skull, i didnt though, but i didnt die with him once before oaks died, so hardly was unfair that i got ressed by ethereal warriors....

and what we talked in party about counting people, your blues had 20+ counts divided to them. badfinger got 4 counts, we were suprised he didnt go red.

i for example had nearly impossible to get the skull because i had a tamer sending his pets permanent after me (gave him 2 counts total)

and while i was fighting oaks, i read party msg meridia and ther perma said "rofl again 3 blues counted" and so on

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Really Phule OMG reds aren't a prob ;-)

But fighting 4 reds and 10 blues who are willing to get red it's a problem

2 vs 4 we will win for sure... and it's not arrogant , it's just ur teamplay sux

2 vs 10 and specially when 4-5 are dexers is very hard... in that oaks i personally counted 22 times.

And i counted multiple times same blue ppl
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de