rofllolmao @ omg

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Good move Fumin. You tell those OMG what you think~

Fumin

Post by Fumin »

OMG
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v688/skibadee/skibbannerpeg.jpg[/img]

Everyones Favourite Target

Phule

Post by Phule »

Hades wrote:Mercury your on my idiot list too :] Find where i said that Vivid speedhacked. I merely said that after BOP paged a GM on him a few weeks ago he was never seen in UO again. Everoth claims we have mass numbers compared to his guild on atlantic. Hmm...lets see...here we go
Our guild
http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=43fd5df3e4f84e75:0
DnX
http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=ef1160538c87f6df:0
Hades, some day you will realize that guild rosters mean shit when it comes to determining how many players you have in your guild. From those listings you have a smaller guild. That could be 50 different people, and the DnX guild could be 7 people with a mass load of accounts.

I'm not saying this is the case, but christ, stop pointing to guild rosters already. Even if the yhad 70 different players in their guild that doesn't mean all of the players are active or online at the same time.

@Calix, I'm not trying to twist the truth. I was telling you what I heard in channel, and what we told the blue players to do. We told them to keep working the spawn unless they were attacked/flagged on. Now, as I was busy running around trying to keep up with you guys (I was on a red, not a blue, hence not working the spawn at that point), they apparently started flagging on you and taking counts. We told the blues not to take counts, and keep working the spawn, but I guess they took counts anyway.

Hades

Post by Hades »

Phule shut up you have no idea who they have and who they don't. They are not even with the real DnX anymore they have been in 6 or so different guilds this month, they are just garbage. Leave atlantic business to atlantic players. thanks

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

out of intrest, what was i paged for supposedly doin?
to much ownage i guess!

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

Hades wrote:Phule shut up you have no idea who they have and who they don't. They are not even with the real DnX anymore they have been in 6 or so different guilds this month, they are just garbage. Leave atlantic business to atlantic players. thanks
They garbage? They just allied with you...
dir dir!

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

it's kind of pathetic really; they just couldnt handle the ganks PVP! did.

Phule

Post by Phule »

Hades wrote:Phule shut up you have no idea who they have and who they don't. They are not even with the real DnX anymore they have been in 6 or so different guilds this month, they are just garbage. Leave atlantic business to atlantic players. thanks
I wasn't saying I know who they are, who they have, or who they don't have. I was just stating the fact that guild rosters are not an accurate way to determine how many players a guild has.

Now, if DnX is such garbage, crap, trash, or whatever else you have called them on these boards, and you guys hate them so much...why did they all just leave DnX and join PvP? Was your big ass zerg alliance on Atlantic not enough for you? And the virus spreads... :(

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Re: rofllolmao @ omg

Post by Calix »

wtf is this, you lot quit UO and I ran around with a fintard and a greek on blues counting people, apparently.