rofllolmao @ omg

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

rofllolmao @ omg

Post by Voilehg »

3 reds and 2 blues vs me in terra
5-6 OMG bodies total

learn to pvp like real men ? you fought like shit, i cant even call that fighting, even random blues i attack fight better...that was PATHETIC. you really need experience to this game badly...all americans suck that bad ? (except lego)

and this was after i played my dexer for days, first time mage in long time....

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

I dont know whom you fought but it wasnt jamaican's cause if it had you'd been a corpse down there as well :)

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

GJ ::hands a cookie:: I was surrounded by spawn and u killed my new stealther and u rez killed me with no way to heal . . . . . also gj :D

Phule

Re: rofllolmao @ omg

Post by Phule »

Voilehg wrote:3 reds and 2 blues vs me in terra
5-6 OMG bodies total

learn to pvp like real men ? you fought like shit, i cant even call that fighting, even random blues i attack fight better...that was PATHETIC. you really need experience to this game badly...all americans suck that bad ? (except lego)

and this was after i played my dexer for days, first time mage in long time....
Who did you fight, cuz I wasn't there for that either. :( I always miss all the fun. :(

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

stealther: you had a healer stuck in you like a glue, not my fault you cant fight at spawnarea like me (mage who gets disturbed by scorpions)

and there was mama jamaican or papa jamaican, didnt kill him though, he always ran and i had so many to fight i couldnt chase ;/

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

wasnt mama or papa because both of us werent logged on other than that you dont have that kind of talent; money says you invised yourself in a mess load of spawn someone ran into it; got all of it to attack them while you casted lightning... is that skill? NO.... Congrats at killing the new stealther (wow i envy you so much) :shock: *Thats being sarcastic* Blah your just trash, you always hide behind spawn; rather pathetic :/

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

PapaJamaican wrote:wasnt mama or papa because both of us werent logged on other than that you dont have that kind of talent; money says you invised yourself in a mess load of spawn someone ran into it; got all of it to attack them while you casted lightning... is that skill? NO.... Congrats at killing the new stealther (wow i envy you so much) :shock: *Thats being sarcastic* Blah your just trash, you always hide behind spawn; rather pathetic :/
When I have 5 people against me, I sure as hell choose the battleground that fits me. I have read and memorized Sun Tzu's Art of War, thats why you die. I suggest you read it, you might learn to fight.

Bottom line: 5 omg vs. me - OMG die multiple times. Dont try to twist it :)

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i won 1v5 the other day vs them (merc was there to but not doing a whole lot)

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Well i was there too :-)

Was busy laughing at Dir Dir when he died to me while he had flagged on my vortex :-)

He is the guy DUEL ME ALLDAYS and i DIE ALLWAYS

heheheh VERY funny guy that dir dir is :-)

But mama or papa jamaican was there too for sure... no idea who played that char but he was there :-)

Also 2 BOP guys was there brade and cashville

and i guess voilegh was there with freedom?

All of them died eventually... ;-)
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Theristis wrote:Well i was there too :-)

Was busy laughing at Dir Dir when he died to me while he had flagged on my vortex :-)

He is the guy DUEL ME ALLDAYS and i DIE ALLWAYS

heheheh VERY funny guy that dir dir is :-)

But mama or papa jamaican was there too for sure... no idea who played that char but he was there :-)

Also 2 BOP guys was there brade and cashville

and i guess voilegh was there with freedom?

All of them died eventually... ;-)
Before that...

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Brade and Cash both ran into the portal right away when they saw OMG its alright; and I'll take you up on that offer on reading Sun Tzu's Art of War. Theristis your in no position to talk you dropped 4 times before you got your corpse again that was 99% looted when you hopped the gate quick :); next when were you in the star room voil? I didnt see your name what so ever in terra at that time unless you were under a different alias and next, where is this picture? you always take pics so you should have a pic of it :/

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

I dont have the pics from the terra fights, but I do have pics of something that just happened between me and OMG, its just as humiliating to your guild as the one before so you shouldnt ask for pictures...But JUST for you:

Theristis

Post by Theristis »

Really papajamaican... ur the only one that is no posision in talking...

I was alone and i dropped dismounted vs Runic beetle and 3 of u :-)

It sounds normal to me to die to such super omg team

Plus u died 1 by 1 when i got u seperated...

First victim was Dir Dir and then others omg including u followed his example of how u lie down on the floor ^^
Nobody is perfect.. and i am NOBODY ! :-P

www.team-cow.de

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

more OMG griefage

u can guess what happened from the ghost and the scroll targeted ^^

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Freedom sell me that scroll please.
NEVER enter Felucca.