The OMG/PvP!/S|A/BOP etc etc Arguement Thread

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

The OMG/PvP!/S|A/BOP etc etc Arguement Thread

Post by Villa »

Hi, please do your bitching at each other in this dedicated thread.
Most of us don't know you, and rarely get to see you due to time zone differences, hence we don't really care about your animosity towards each other.

Rather than warring in other non-related threads, where no one else really gives a toss, perhaps you American Gents would prefer to whine in here instead ?

Thanks.
Signatures broken since 2009...

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Grow Up? k thx bye :D

Phule

Post by Phule »

Thanks! :) We needed this...

Now i have a question for PVP and those guys... how many fucking guild alliances do you need? Now you're working with DiV, and DiV guild members are in PVP!? Xenia was in PVP!, but back in DiV now...

I do like your exploit of in-game mechanics to flag grey and make my energy vortexes attack you so you could all kill me. That was neat. If you guys want to fight, don't be afraid to go red, you pussies. If you want to attack me, i'm fine with that. If I win, neat. If I die, fine. If you use bugs, cheats, exploit in-game mechanics to do it, that's what pisses me off.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

PapaJamaican wrote:Grow Up? k thx bye :D
Villa is probably older than most posters here... ;(
No to U

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Phule wrote: I do like your exploit of in-game mechanics to flag grey and make my energy vortexes attack you so you could all kill me. That was neat. If you guys want to fight, don't be afraid to go red, you pussies. If you want to attack me, i'm fine with that. If I win, neat. If I die, fine. If you use bugs, cheats, exploit in-game mechanics to do it, that's what pisses me off.
Actually thats not a bug.

As it says in the UO:R Manual, don't cast area spells unless your prepared to suffers the consequences.
No to U

Phule

Post by Phule »

Nixon wrote:Actually thats not a bug.

As it says in the UO:R Manual, don't cast area spells unless your prepared to suffers the consequences.

Odd, I did that to someone on LS a few years back and I got paged on. The GM that came said it was a abuse/exploit of in game mechanics and if I was caught purposefuly flagging grey such that people's area affects would hurt me just to kill people I would have further action taken against my account.

Mr Dir Dir

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

[quote="Phule"]Now you're working with DiV, and DiV guild members are in PVP!? Xenia was in PVP!, but back in DiV now...quote]

Yeah! I saw that too rofl. Was like "wtf xenia?" Do they just go up to anyone and say "wanna ally?" Oh wait it was the same on legends all the trammies united under them roflmao.
dir dir!

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

Phule wrote: I do like your exploit of in-game mechanics to flag grey and make my energy vortexes attack you so you could all kill me. That was neat. If you guys want to fight, don't be afraid to go red, you pussies. If you want to attack me, i'm fine with that. If I win, neat. If I die, fine. If you use bugs, cheats, exploit in-game mechanics to do it, that's what pisses me off.

not a bug, at all. its not even a big if they do it, let you kill them and then count you (ofc to do this it requires a certain amount of luck and timing, so is small)

but no flgging off evs is something ive been doing since p16, most people dont watch there area spells

SkullWasp

Post by SkullWasp »

Lady Redname wrote:

not a bug, at all. its not even a big if they do it, let you kill them and then count you (ofc to do this it requires a certain amount of luck and timing, so is small)

but no flgging off evs is something ive been doing since p16, most people dont watch there area spells
Its the same as running through poison fields to flag on somone. I do it all the time.
[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cragproductions/images/SkullWasp.JPG[/img]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

If OMG and PvP! dislike each other so much, why not just war each other ?

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

Villa wrote:If OMG and PvP! dislike each other so much, why not just war each other ?
same reason i-c+eev didnt war

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Allies ?

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

lol thats not what i meant and u know it :p

tamers and trammies etc... in guild

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I-C still have pvm chars on the stone.
Feel free to kill our oranges in TOKIMON ISLANDS or wherever in Felucca that we do our PvM.

Baphomet

Post by Baphomet »

Die fishfucker.